Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,740 members, 7,945,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (770639 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by brushesz: 12:58am On Jul 30, 2013
obaxlove: So pple like us who don't knw any insider can not get job wit etisalat right? This is becoming unbearable! We r suppose to be helping each oda here but the way pple protect information is annoying. It will be good if sometin important is done becos nairaland was not founded for this.

Be optimistic. That was what I was told by a staff. So I'm telling you the same.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by missade(f): 2:38am On Jul 30, 2013
Thanks everyone.
@careliz, I did mine on the 7th of June. Don't worry, mails will keep coming. But when did u do urs?

@miss ope, u haven't told me how far o?

Pls u guys, my intention wasn't for fear. Just type what u see as fast and accurate as u can. Try not to back space, it lowers ur accuracy.
For the multitasking, listen well and type what uu hear and don't stress if u don't grab all the caller says. Just keep going.
Listen well to what the person conducting the test instructs u to do.
Don't fret, you all make it, all the best!

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by careliz: 5:53am On Jul 30, 2013
@missade on d 31st of may,do u knw of anyone who did theirs on d 31st of may?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by adedayor05(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2013
V
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by missade(f): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2013
@careliz, I don't know anyone that did on 31st. Maybe u should call Hr. But I feel they will still call u. That's like a week before mine. I know another set had theirs on the 10th of June too.
@adedayor, it varies. Don't worry about that. Just do ur best
@wunmi, lemmme know how far o
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2013
Pls house, if you did your personality test on thursday or friday last week and have gotten result, pls kindly signify cos I've not heard from them after my personality test on thursday last week. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2013
gentlepal: i have not received mine o.pls wen did u guys did d PPA test?
we did ours thesame time. But I've not gotten response from them. I did mine last week thusrday night. Have you gotten response yet?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2013
missade: @careliz, I don't know anyone that did on 31st. Maybe u should call Hr. But I feel they will still call u. That's like a week before mine. I know another set had theirs on the 10th of June too.
@adedayor, it varies. Don't worry about that. Just do ur best
@wunmi, lemmme know how far o

Sure will let you know. My cbt is August 2nd
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by careliz: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2013
@missade,Thanks deary,being assured dat I wud b called, hope to be frnds with u even when u've resumed. Takia
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by mikekhan: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2013
mikekhan: Sorry for going outside the scope of this thread, but I'll like to knw if we have any insider that knws the average take home of an Analyst position in Etisalat, cos i'm expecting an offer soon. Thanks for your response in advance. I applied online online and did my interview last week

sum1 pls answer me nw
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2013
slimmy05: we did ours thesame time. But I've not gotten response from them. I did mine last week thusrday night. Have you gotten response yet?

Most of us that did same week like nwaribe and co , we got a response like 5 days after so hopefully u get it soon.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lakintan: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2013
Yaaayyy....finally got an invite for CBT 2mr by 9am.....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Harkynkunle(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
lakintan: Yaaayyy....finally got an invite for CBT 2mr by 9am.....
Ohhh..... u"re so lucky bro... i also got an invite 4 a CBT which scheduled 2 take place 2mao nd unlike us.... ma test is gonna b 11am
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gentlepal: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
@Missade pls elaborate more on not using back space.@slimmy i have not gotten any response
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lakintan: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
Harkynkunle:
Ohhh..... u"re so lucky bro... i also got an invite 4 a CBT which scheduled 2 take place 2mao nd unlike us.... ma test is gonna b 11am
Oh really!!! Same of the same sha, make God hlp us & crown all our efforts. #AMEN#
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by mikekhan: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
l
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by mikekhan: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
mikekhan: Sorry for going outside the scope of this thread, but I'll like to knw if we have any insider that knws the average take home of an Analyst position in Etisalat, cos i'm expecting an offer soon. Thanks for your response in advance. I applied online online and did my interview last week

sum1 pls answer me nw
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hardetoun(f): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
hello People, I wrote the PPA test, last week which i think i made a mistake on the question, i hope they will get back to me, to know if i passed the PPA test or not, How long does it take them to get back to me, after the PPA test? and the site is still on, Please can i re-write the PPA test? am so sad, please i need your advice... Thank you
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by samdson: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
hardetoun: hello People, I wrote the PPA test, last week which i think i made a mistake on the question, i hope they will get back to me, to know if i passed the PPA test or not, How long does it take them to get back to me, after the PPA test? and the site is still on, Please can i re-write the PPA test? am so sad, please i need your advice... Thank you

You don't need to rewrite the test, as they have a way of knowing these things. Just be optimistic and hope for the best
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by adedayor05(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2013
ZX
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wonyi: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
@
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hardetoun(f): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2013
thanks samdson smiley, i pray they invite me for d next stage, but i hope they will get back to me,to notify me, if i pass or fail the PPA test, so i can accept my faith and move on, so sad right now.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by mikekhan: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sorry for going outside the scope of this thread, but I'll like to knw if we have any insider that knws the average take home of an Analyst position in Etisalat, cos i'm expecting an offer soon. Thanks for your response in advance. I applied online online and did my interview last week
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by sputos(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
I also did the PPA on friday and i am yet to get an invite for CBT. Is there anyone in my shoes?
I hope my test is not on 3rd cos i have a test with Cadbury on that same day
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by samdson: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
hardetoun: thanks samdson smiley, i pray they invite me for d next stage, but i hope they will get back to me,to notify me, if i pass or fail the PPA test, so i can accept my faith and move on, so sad right now.

They will surely get back to you via mail to let u know whether or not u scaled the Personality test. I wish u all d best!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hardetoun(f): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
thank u
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by steryville(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
@missade,congrats on ur resumptn tingy,@all doin dia cbt congrats ooh!pls ensure u type as accurate as posible while also concentratn on ur speed level.d lord will c u all tru...am resumin on 1st Aug.....for dose dt hv no insider,take a bold step to dia office at mushin n approach a staff,they culd jst b of help.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2013
sputos: I also did the PPA on friday and i am yet to get an invite for CBT. Is there anyone in my shoes?
I hope my test is not on 3rd cos i have a test with Cadbury on that same day
am in your shoes o
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by hardetoun(f): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
am in your shoes too, did mine on Thursday, anytime u get your invite for CBT, PLS keep mi posted....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by mamula: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
just came back frm my CBT test, it all went well. expecting Good news.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by samdson: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
mamula: just came back frm my CBT test, it all went well. expecting Good news.

@mamula wow! Trust it went well. What was the nature of the CBT and was your accuracy?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by samdson: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
mamula: just came back frm my CBT test, it all went well. expecting Good news.

@mamula wow! Trust it went well. What was the nature of the CBT and how was your accuracy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.