Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,770 members, 7,945,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (770643 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
gentlepal: hw was ur medical? Wen r we likely to b called for traning?
T'was fine . I don't knw.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Just finished medicals. So tired right now
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wunmi10: Just finished medicals. So tired right now
Relax dear and get ready for training grin
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
dabiko, gentlepal asked you if you can speak hausa and you didn't respond.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dabiko(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
slimmy05: dabiko, gentlepal asked you if you can speak hausa and you didn't respond.
Slimmy i did,infact immediately.I don't speak hausa but igbo/english..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dabiko(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
@slimmy i did,check my last post.I don't speak hausa but igbo/english..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gentlepal: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
zada: @Gentlepal, please u asked if one can speak Hausa, pls I can speak hausa very well, is there any hope of submitting my CV thru you? Pls help a broda in need. Pls I will be expecting ur reply soon. Thank u Boss!
well u v an edge to b taken but my insider is busy now if anything comes up I ll let u know

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zada(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
No wahala! I pray there is more opportunity for me OOOh!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by sputos(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
For those of u who have insiders, Please when is training likely to be cos I have to travel. Want to be sure if I should stay In Lagos or travel
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by missade(f): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2013
Lol,@ slimmy, I can't say for sure but I expect that it will be the end of this month or at worst beginning of the oct.
No batch is on training. So very soon
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2013
missade: Lol,@ slimmy, I can't say for sure but I expect that it will be the end of this month or at worst beginning of the oct.
No batch is on training. So very soon
grin Thanks a lot missade for the response. kiss
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gentlepal: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Omo I still de wait for my xrays since morning .Wat a Bleep
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sorry, Did u get there late ? And how many are you all today ?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Oseh1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
Na wa 4 dis medicals o. Dis woman just see everything wey dey my body.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Oseh1: Na wa 4 dis medicals o. Dis woman just see everything wey dey my body.

That got me laughing ! Tot a male doctor attended to guys ?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gentlepal: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Oseh1: Na wa 4 dis medicals o. Dis woman just see everything wey dey my body.
omo de female doctor just romance me even my under.Nawa o all this follow for medicals
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by samdson: 7:00am On Sep 19, 2013
slimmy05: grin Mine was a male doctor. Infact, when I entered and he asked me to lock the door with the key, I got curious and asked why? He said for privacy purpose, I said ok. The looks on the guys face wasn't inviting sad He asked me to pull my shirt and lie down, I did that and thought that was the end. The guy called me and told me to come over In his words "Plsyou would have to strip". I said sorry? What did you say?. In his words " I would like you to pull down your trouser and boxers shocked. He was sitting and my Local govt was right in front of him and the way the guy was pressing it ehn angry had to ask him that hope no problem. Like say the guy dey look for beans or gem stone inside. The funny one be say, the guy just hold my panama cap they check the hole. I just frown tell the guy angry Don't worry doc, never had veneral disease pls. Thanks. It didn't go down well abeg, my thing just face the guy like say him wan suck am. But, my annoyance was that, nobody even mentioned they experienced that when they met with the doc, I thought the guy molested me. Immediately I came out, I started asking all the guys if they experienced thesame. If not, hmmm. grin
Then take him to court for molesting you wrongly. I can get you Keyamo if you need a big fish! How dare him...ur comic relief is legendary! grin
slimmy05: grin Mine was a male doctor. Infact, when I entered and he asked me to lock the door with the key, I got curious and asked why? He said for privacy purpose, I said ok. The looks on the guys face wasn't inviting sad He asked me to pull my shirt and lie down, I did that and thought that was the end. The guy called me and told me to come over In his words "Plsyou would have to strip". I said sorry? What did you say?. In his words " I would like you to pull down your trouser and boxers shocked. He was sitting and my Local govt was right in front of him and the way the guy was pressing it ehn angry had to ask him that hope no problem. Like say the guy dey look for beans or gem stone inside. The funny one be say, the guy just hold my panama cap they check the hole. I just frown tell the guy angry Don't worry doc, never had veneral disease pls. Thanks. It didn't go down well abeg, my thing just face the guy like say him wan suck am. But, my annoyance was that, nobody even mentioned they experienced that when they met with the doc, I thought the guy molested me. Immediately I came out, I started asking all the guys if they experienced thesame. If not, hmmm. grin
Then take him to court for molesting you wrongly. I can get you Keyamo if you need a big fish! How dare him...ur comic relief is legendary!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Tajsagay(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2013

[size=100pt]WTF [/size]
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2013
grin tongue grin
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2013
Slimmy oooo!!! Lwtmb!!! @ beans or gem stone. Hahahahahahah.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2013
slimmy05: ^^^grin But naija guys funny o. The guys I did the medicals with, none made mention of the stripping and checking of balls thingy till I got in. grin when I come begin ask, them come they express their own experience. grin
The experience left dem dumb founded. Lwkmd!!! Rotf!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by VENUSS(f): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2013
@ slimmy, WTF, which kind medicAls is this for a 50k job this is real molestation o.
@girls, wunmi, missade, nwaribe, did you have to UnCloth too.
But come to think of it, its an opportunity. To know if you have any problem you wouldn't have discovered on your own and tackle it immeidately. God forbid sha.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gentlepal: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2013
slimmy05: grin tongue grin
. Lwkmd guy u funny. O
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2013
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Doovy: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2013
Slimmy05. You got me laughing loud in my office and my colleagues are like "Wetin dey worry this one sef". how did did deal with your erection - the embarrassment and then tying to calm your highness down?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zada(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2013
@Gentlepal, @Slimmy, please guys any info. If Etisalat is still going to recruit for Hausa speaking online Agents? @Gentlepal pls don't forget to ask ur insider abt my CV submission. It is well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.