Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,581 members, 7,944,751 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Can A Woman Tell If A Man Is Falling In Love With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Tell If A Man Is Falling In Love With Her? (1709 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Guys, Do You Find It Offensive When Your Woman Tell You She Doesn't Need You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Tell If A Man Is Falling In Love With Her? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2012
I've just started dating a lady and am developing feelings for her. I am trying to hold back from falling for her completely until I know she feels the same. Do you think she can tell that I feel this way, I mean without me actually telling her? Is it usually something that happens to both people together?

What if she feels the same way I feel for her. What signs would she show?
Re: Can A Woman Tell If A Man Is Falling In Love With Her? by onila(f): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2012
from the way he looks @ me, i will kinda know

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Tell If A Man Is Falling In Love With Her? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2012
Yes, he is always trying to prove himself worthy
Re: Can A Woman Tell If A Man Is Falling In Love With Her? by k2039: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2012
A smart girl can tell when a guy is in love with her,it's not really something you can hide.
Re: Can A Woman Tell If A Man Is Falling In Love With Her? by gonon: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2012
Una be fool: I've just started dating a lady and am developing feelings for her. I am trying to hold back from falling for her completely until I know she feels the same. Do you think she can tell that I feel this way, I mean without me actually telling her? Is it usually something that happens to both people together?

What if she feels the same way I feel for her. What signs would she show?

Dude, girls are smarter than you think. They own the Body Language universe, so to answer your question yes they know....
Re: Can A Woman Tell If A Man Is Falling In Love With Her? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2012
k2039: A smart girl can tell when a guy is in love with her,it's not really something you can hide.
Thanks. I have tried all I could hiding it but the more I try, the more I make it obvious. I just want to confirm she feels the same way before I let her know... smiley
Re: Can A Woman Tell If A Man Is Falling In Love With Her? by Mynd44: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2012
It is not always oo. Some guys are just masters of their emotions
Re: Can A Woman Tell If A Man Is Falling In Love With Her? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2012
Since you can tell she's falling for you, she too can tell you're falling for her.
Re: Can A Woman Tell If A Man Is Falling In Love With Her? by ikekings(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44: It is not always oo. Some guys are just masters of their emotions
On point!!!
Re: Can A Woman Tell If A Man Is Falling In Love With Her? by dapsy4u2(m): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Girls are led to believe what they want!
Re: Can A Woman Tell If A Man Is Falling In Love With Her? by Goldieluks: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
hornipipe: Since you can tell she's falling for you, she too can tell you're falling for her.

True.
Re: Can A Woman Tell If A Man Is Falling In Love With Her? by treasureboy09(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
Carry go................................... express road bro.

(1) (Reply)

I'v Got Small bossoms,my Boyfriend Likes Moderate- Nervous!! / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Over Truth Or Dare Game / I Had Sex With Five Dogs, 18 Years Old Boy Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.