Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

If U Knew The World Would End 2mao?... How 'll Spend Ur Last Day? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If U Knew The World Would End 2mao?... How 'll Spend Ur Last Day? (1967 Views)

If Today Was Ur Last Day On Earth; Who On NL Would U Kiss / 7 Reasons The World Would End In 2012 / what would u do at ur last moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Knew The World Would End 2mao?... How 'll Spend Ur Last Day? by phineboy1pimple(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2012
What better place or forum to ask this than nairaland....

If you knew for certain that the world was going to end tomorrow, what would you spend today/tonight doing?

Sincere response please......
Re: If U Knew The World Would End 2mao?... How 'll Spend Ur Last Day? by k2039: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2012
obviously the world is not comming to an end tomorrow,very certain of that.

If I knew I will be dying tomorrow,I will spend the day paying back my enemies in their own coin,call all my crush I couldnt say I love you too and tell them what I couldnt then and I will spend the night with my family members

My last meal will be pounded yam with vegetable rich in snail,gizzard andcrayfish with cat fish.
Re: If U Knew The World Would End 2mao?... How 'll Spend Ur Last Day? by Lasinoh: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2012
With my family members!
ALL OF THEM. IN ONE PLACE!!!
Just having a gooood laugh as always.
I will die a happy woman. . . after that! cool

I think we will be playing the game. . . 'remember the time'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0MXu6XjVgs

Then I will sing to them. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4NAZPi2js
Re: If U Knew The World Would End 2mao?... How 'll Spend Ur Last Day? by phineboy1pimple(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
k2039: obviously the world is not comming to an end tomorrow,very certain of that.

If I knew I will be dying tomorrow,I will spend the day paying back my enemies in their own coin,call all my crush I couldnt say I love you too and tell them what I couldnt then and I will spend the night with my family members

My last meal will be pounded yam with vegetable rich in snail,gizzard andcrayfish with cat fish.

What do U mean by "pay them in their own coin"?...

(1) (Reply)

Meet Kayode Ewumi, The Man Whose Face Is The Hottest Meme Right Now / Get Rid Of Liver Cirrhosis,heart Diseases,diabetes Etc / Solve This Riddle. Only For Geniuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.