Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,267 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:10 PM

Can You Invest In This Or Lend? Urgently! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Can You Invest In This Or Lend? Urgently! (531 Views)

Read This Before You Invest In Any Online Importation Business / Can You Invest Two Million Naira In A Waste Pure Water Recycling Bussiness? / I Know A Business Where You Invest 1000 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Invest In This Or Lend? Urgently! by kayjegs: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
I don't know how to explain. A new idea which will become an instant hit needs some amount of money to start up. Some investments have been made already but needs more financing to kick off immediately. It is to start this December and I am calling on anyone willing to invest in this. The returns starts off immediately as plans has been made on that. N300,000 is the amount needed.Returns is very high within the next 2 months. You can never regret investing in this. It is a tech start-up. Went for some studies abroad and came up with this idea.

Need someone that can inject the fund immediately. You can call me or email me and we can also meet one on one to discuss it. kayjegs@yahoo.com 08069638717. Thanks.
Re: Can You Invest In This Or Lend? Urgently! by 2sexy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
bro, check your email shortly.
Re: Can You Invest In This Or Lend? Urgently! by malele(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
didnt see any mail
Re: Can You Invest In This Or Lend? Urgently! by 2sexy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
malele: didnt see any mail
what mail? Na OP i dey talk to na.. haba
Re: Can You Invest In This Or Lend? Urgently! by kayjegs: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
@2Sexy...thanks for the mail. Details of this is as below:

It is a computer based testing software which will be running realtime online to prepare students and especially UTME candidates for their exam. They can access it quite easily and we have almost finished with the software. In addition, we have made some moves to take one of the States of the Federation as pilot scheme for this venture in which we have very good response.

In this case, we just need the extra finance to push it and make it available as soon as possible within the next 2 weeks. There are also plans to make it more International in a way that it has not yet been explored anywhere in the world. We need someone that can see the future of this and understand that this is a tech start-up that will be a success. Like I said initially, some funds have been committed into this and we need extra to finish up. I will like anyone interested to call me or send me email and I can also see any interested individual one on one. It is just one person that is needed and may be YOU. Take the step today and be part of an idea that will make so much sense and of course bring in returns in record time. As we all know, tech start-ups is the real thing now.
Thanks.
Re: Can You Invest In This Or Lend? Urgently! by kayjegs: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
@Malele.... expecting your own mail.

(1) (Reply)

Investors In Nollywood Film Needed / A 40-feet Container Is Needed In Abuja. Pls Contact Me As Soon As Possible / Viva Product Sack Bag, Can Someone Be Exporting Them? Its Cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.