Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State (78992 Views)

Photo Of People On The Run During The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos Today. / Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning / Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by UnknownMember: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dare Devil does not even begin to describe these robbers...

This is that GET RICH OR DIE TRYING type of balls... DARN!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by rollyfemmy: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
bigfat: [size=15pt]CAN SOMEBODY give us full details about what happened here ?did they rob both banks access and GTB bank and ALSO ROB THE the police STATION..[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin...I think they also rob the police station
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Christine01(f): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
Some banks I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Ekpoma such as Zenith bank didn't work today. When I was told at the gate that they weren't open to customers, I immediately turned around and went back home. Left some people at the gate... Wondering what they were waiting for.

I'm scared to go to banks I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Ekpoma. I remember the last time robbers went to First Bank, I had barely left before they launched their attack.

Edo State has become their playground with nobody to stop them. We ask for God's mercies. It is well with us!
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member: Dare Devil does not even begin to describe these robbers...

This is that GET RICH OR DIE TRYING type of balls... DARN!!!! shocked

Stop giving births anyhow!
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by UnknownMember: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
ferdimako:

Stop giving births anyhow!

huh!!
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by juman(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
This is just the beginning.

nigeria is a totally and completely spoiled country thanks to worthless leaders.
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by princeadebolaj: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
this is un-imaginable for God sake,thus that means the operation was successful and no trace of any one of the criminal.Jesus come and save us from the hand of evil doer.
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by lacasa: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
Southern Haram angry
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by igbsam(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
This is more like a war zone. But why is it dat whenever the press contacts the police authority to give details on such happenings. Its either they are not picking their calls or they are yet to confirm if the news is true or they have nothing to say or they are still waiting to know if the news is true. Incompetence @ its peak. I blame the failed govt. Good @ looting the nations wealth. In as much as the govt has promised to make the youths jobless, they should be ready for more of this. My prayer is that no innocent soul should go with it. The robbers should go & rob those greedy politcians & their investments established from their loots and leave poor citizens alone.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by victorD3: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
omowolewa: Nigeria need to meet up with her security challenges as the criminal world is growing more desperate and sophisticated!

We need more personnel in the area of intelligence and private security bureau.

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!

Not in Edo trust me. Even Marines can stop those guys when they are falling out.
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by IleIfe2(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
Banks?
Police Station?
Boko-haram's Modus operandi?
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by sylve11: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Terrible! shocked shocked cool
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by BetaThings: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
KINGwax: Na wetin our brothers up there sabi be dt. Terror at it's peak
So how come you are now emulating your "brothers"
Simple strategy - deflect
Whenever there is a major crime in the Osuth, quickly point to the North
When a Christian commits a crime, now mention the "unspeakable atrocities" of Islam
Yes, we know that people shot by criminals from the South or Christian criminals do not feel pain
And their family too feel no pain too

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by victorD3: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
rollyfemmy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin...I think they also rob the police station
grin grin grin grin grin

Of their smelly uniforms I guess
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by velo10: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Government has failed Nigerians. For goodness sakes, we're not in a war yet
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by banki(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
the best police officers in nigeria are guarding politicians and businessmen, the best and most equipped nigerian law enforcement agents a in abuja galavanting
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Naijacitizen(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
BetaThings:
So how come you are now emulating your "brothers"
Simple strategy - deflect
Whenever there is a major crime in the Osuth, quickly point to the North
When a Christian commits a crime, now mention the "unspeakable atrocities" of Islam
Yes, we know that people shot by criminals from the South or Christian criminals do not feel pain
And their family too feel no pain too

good talk
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by slimfit1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
Our leaders are leading its the followers that are not following. Do u want to know the true followers look at d Egyptians those are true followers. Let the suffering continue good day.
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Ninilowo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
rafhell: this might be the handwork of boko haram
yeah I also thought of sommething like that cos I can see signs of explosives.
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Erhuvwu1: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
maclatunji: I think our former heads of state need to have a meeting and come out with some hard truths for the current No.1 citizen of this country- He is messing-up big time! His leadership style is permeating through our Armed Forces and Security agencies making them extremely weak whilst criminals become stronger. It is just so unfortunate that our leaders refuse to lead.
Maybe former Goveronors should all meet with d present Governors. Seriously, had dis bin a good feat achieved by Edo state, who would have mentioned GEJ, all would have bin shouting Osho Baba. Something is wrong wit our security system quite all right and I strongly belv dis country has lost it. Proper investigation, would reveal dat the masterminds are men in uniform.
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by ABAboi: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
This clearly a well planned operation. As someone mentioned job creation will go a long way reducing crime, but not eradicating it. Banks must invest in technologies that is independent or partially reliable on the police force.

This is why I recommend security system such as FogSecure(http://www.fogsecure.com.ng/nigerian-bank-security). Designed to attack the armed robbers sense of conciousness and cause chaos amongst intruders.

Thirdly, intelligence must be enhanced, laws such as the patriot act (US) must be enacted to enable snooping on conversations.
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by crisycent: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
This is meaningful robbery....!!! They stole from the government because these banks are FDIC insured and they did well by robbing at night so as not to kill poor customers of the banks.....why police no come out cum shoot? abi na diesel they their vein?
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by harlos: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
Armed robbers don improve, but security never step up. E be lyk say na only robbers dey watch action films, police no dey watch.
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by ABAboi: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
Advice to Nigerian banks operating in cluster is to deploy robust warning systems. This warning system will cause ultimate chaos when bank A is robbed. This company Bludel(http://bludel.com.ng) is developing next generation security systems mainly for Nigeria's needs.

Invest in technology noww!!!
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Rossonero: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
Was the Police Station Robbed too?
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by ogahope(m): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
what were d police men in dis area doin b4 dis jobless boys distroy every tin on sight. Could it b dey were asleep or on lauch break? God help Naija
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Adbobo: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
Honestly Naija is no more than a failed state where anything goes. Imagine Nigeria has become a country where robbery is the order of the day, robbers go scott free without any inch..nawaa.oooo. Do we have government in this country or should we say it is END TIME? Somebody help me with the this rhetoric questions i keep asking myself..
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
This is very serious. i heard they used dynamite's the robbers meant serious business oh.
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
harlos: Armed robbers don improve, but security never step up. E be lyk say na only robbers dey watch action films, police no dey watch.
ahahahah my brother no be small matter oh. the thing tire us
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
just hope the casualty is not high
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by GeJ79: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
MAKE UNA LEAVE LEAVE AUCHI FOR US OOOOH. ZAINAB
Re: Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State by clemmonce(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
acidtalk: All this just to acquire Vanity.

There was Money before man came to the world, and there will still be Money after man leaves the World.

Man didn't bring a penny when he came and will certainly not take any when he is leaving.

What do the Churches and Mosque leaders preach to their congregation members these days?
you are dull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.