Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. (9276 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
I heard some guys discussing how they chat up a girl via the above medium, invite her home, copulate with her and thats the end. They pick up another girl and the circle goes on.

I think most of the people on these online chatting apps flirts with the people of the opposite gender. Its like this: Guy adds her, she accepts, guy invites her, she goes to see him, guy bleeps her, guy never calls again, girl is worried for a short period, girl jumps on another guy, guy jumps on another girl, the game goes on.

What would you do if your partner is addicted to these apps.

S'y my absence from these apps. Is my motion about them wrong? Is there any other thing they do other than this?

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by luvmijeje(f): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
Are u a pastor?the babe wey ur guy carry are they related to u?
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
luvmijeje: Are u a pastor?the babe wey ur guy carry are they related to u?

he just dey pain me say moral decadence don take over our life now.

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
Wattsup? Na app or IM? undecided undecided
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by Mynd44: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
Some people need a lesson in tending to theirs
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by dmcdad: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: Wattsup? Na app or IM? undecided undecided

He meant whatsapp
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by dmcdad: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2012
didadavid:

he just dey pain me say moral decadence don take over our life now.

That's my pain too.. And it's gradually becoming a norm. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by megxo(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2012
MAKE SHE NO FIND HASEF ONTOP MOTOR BONNET SHA,,,,,,,,,, grin
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by SlyIg(f): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2012
cry
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by dmcdad: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2012
megxo: MAKE SHE NO FIND HASEF ONTOP MOTOR BONNET SHA,,,,,,,,,, grin

Lol
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by pinky21(f): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2012
If he is nt ready and willing to quit. I quit him cos dats d height of irresponsibility undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by dridowu: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2012
So person fit use ds social media catch gurls, i too dy dull masef. ******mood activated******B-)

3 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by Teejayphillip(m): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2012
Daz my refusal of lettin my GF get a BB.. D world is turnin 2 sumtin else,were by U flirt wif pple U've neva met...

Tis zo annoyin,sumtimes I watch my system chat while walkin on d road,bur wen I turn 2 her wif a bad eyez,she understands my reaction..

1 Like

Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by Slyr0x: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2012
didadavid: I heard some guys discussing how they chat up a girl via the above medium, invite her home, reproduce with her and thats the end. They pick up another girl and the circle goes on.

LMAO at the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by bigfat: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2012
[size=15pt]THEY ARE BUSY EXPLORING ....[/size]
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by Hailedin9ja: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2012

Bros, don't give yourself hypertension. If you suspect her moves, just get this APPLICATION and you can discreetly track what she's up to. Believe me, if she's into anything, you'll get her.
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by Wisetalk1: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2012
I have actually discovered that most girls pretend to be holy in their area. Yet they are always on 2go and facebook. They can even visit a guy that stays far away and mess up, then come back home and be holy again. This is a huge level of deception.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by ghetomum: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2012
just get him or her nokia 3310
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2012
Person wey go spoil, go spoil. Before the advent of whatsapp etc, people don dey spoil. It's all in the mindset.

Just bear in mind that situations will continue to get worse and not better. The world as a whole is spiraling downward.

Make up your mind to be different and dont stress yourself with what the next person is doing, else, unnecessary headaches shall be your portion. . . E kwu si gom.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by dmcdad: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2012
sexkillz: Person wey go spoil, go spoil. Before the advent of whatsapp etc, people don dey spoil. It's all in the mindset.

Just bear in mind that situations will continue to get worse and not better. The world as a whole is spiraling downward.

Make up your mind to be different and dont stress yourself with what the next person is doing, else, unnecessary headaches shall be your portion. . . E kwu si gom.

You are right. Person wey go spoil go spoil buh u'll agree with me that the said advent of these techy things expedited the rate people go astray nowadays. It takes people who are principled and/or discipline to not-allow these things to have a negative impact in their lives. To be sincere, the way gurlz go about social medias these dayz is alarming, especially the ones using bb. No offence plz, just being realistic.

Na God go help us all.
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2012
@ poster..I feel your pain dear, its terrible, I have brothers & I hear how about their sexcapades with women of easy virtue.. Its heartbreaking.
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2012
dmcdad:

You are right. Person wey go spoil go spoil buh u'll agree with me that the said advent of these techy things expedited the rate people go astray nowadays. It takes people who are principled and/or discipline to not-allow these things to have a negative impact in their lives. To be sincere, the way gurlz go about social medias these dayz is alarming, especially the ones using bb. No offence plz, just being realistic.

Na God go help us all.
It affects the guys as well. No need compartmentalizing the situation to a particular gender. . . In most cases, it is guys that arm girls with these "techy things", buying the devices for them. So pls do not speak with one side of your mouth!
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by dilbert100: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2012
good luck manchester united !! grin
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by dmcdad: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2012
sexkillz: It affects the guys as well. No need compartmentalizing the situation to a particular gender. . . In most cases, it is guys that arm girls with these "techy things", buying the devices for them. So pls do not speak with one side of your mouth!

WTF!!! Anyways guys na im dy buy the stuffs 4 them buh in most cases, na dm dy request. Abi na lie?
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2012
sexkillz: Person wey go spoil, go spoil. Before the advent of whatsapp etc, people don dey spoil. It's all in the mindset.

na true
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by Judexman(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
@op..u kwn ur gal and ur gal kwns u,it all depends on trust... bside dat...any gal wey no dey on any social network is regarded as a primitive bebe
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by sleekshedy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2012

I can't agree with you more person Won spoil go spoil, even if the person name na goodness. I bought my girl a BB, she rejected it and told me she's trying really hard to restrict herself to all the stupidity going round. She doesn't use 2go, WhatsApp and the last time I checked, she visited her Facebook page 6 months ago.
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by sleekshedy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
A bad girl will always be a bad girl, even if her name is goodness.
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by dmcdad: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
sleekshedy:
I can't agree with you more person Won spoil go spoil, even if the person name na goodness. I bought my girl a BB, she rejected it and told me she's trying really hard to restrict herself to all the stupidity going round. She doesn't use 2go, WhatsApp and the last time I checked, she visited her Facebook page 6 months ago.

Wow! Ur gal is impressive
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by dmcdad: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
sleekshedy: A bad girl will always be a bad girl, even her name is goodness.

Lol... Na by name? If na by name, everybody go dy answer saint na
Re: When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
didadavid: I heard some guys discussing how they chat up a girl via the above medium, invite her home, copulate with her and thats the end. They pick up another girl and the circle goes on.

I think most of the people on these online chatting apps flirts with the people of the opposite gender. Its like this: Guy adds her, she accepts, guy invites her, she goes to see him, guy bleeps her, guy never calls again, girl is worried for a short period, girl jumps on another guy, guy jumps on another girl, the game goes on.

S'y my absence from these apps. Is my motion about them wrong? Is there any other thing they do other than this?
2go and facebook many babes for naija don turn am into runz site.their own na to look for guy for 2go and facebook ake for im home adress and if the guy tell dem na so dem go pack their bags go dey lodge for the guy house.i know one guy near my place na about 500 hundred babes for facebook he don yansh so far for dis month grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? / What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. / New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.