Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi) (6445 Views)

Jedijedi, Back Pain / Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi) by scampy(m): 1:46am On Nov 28, 2012
I alwez wonder what are the medical drugs som1 can use to treats jedijedi. As for me i don't knw any one, dat's why i'm leaving u wit the questn to help me answer it. Thnx.
Re: How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi) by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 28, 2012
scampy: I alwez wonder what are the medical drugs som1 can use to treats jedijedi. As for me i don't knw any one, dat's why i'm leaving u wit the questn to help me answer it. Thnx.
who made the diagnosis and how long have you had such?
Re: How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi) by scampy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
centje: who made the diagnosis and how long have you had such?

Thnx 4ur observatn but i dont av Pile it's just dat it is popular among us youths. Dat is y i'm curious as to knw the drugs to use should in case anybody av someone that is being diagnosed wit it.
Re: How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
scampy:

Thnx 4ur observatn but i dont av Pile it's just dat it is popular among us youths. Dat is y i'm curious as to knw the drugs to use should in case anybody av someone that is being diagnosed wit it.
ok. There are two options; conservative and surgical. What guides the choice of method include the degree of the pile,presence of complication,duration and age of the patient.
Re: How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi) by okunfemm(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
pls give medical drugs for treating it (conservative)
Re: How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi) by funtanherb(m): 5:36am On Dec 01, 2012
There is no medical drug for pile because the disease is a cultural based disease as such is not know to orthodox medcine,the only similar disease know to orthodox medcine is hemorrhoid(idiyiyo) and the causes according to orthodox medcine is different from the cause of pile
Re: How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi) by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 01, 2012
funtanherb: There is no medical drug for pile because the disease is a cultural based disease as such is not know to orthodox medcine,the only similar disease know to orthodox medcine is hemerhoid(idiyiyo) and the causes according to orthodox medcine is different from the cause of pile
pile is lay man's name for hemorrhoid. They refer to the same illness.
Re: How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi) by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2012
okunfemm: pls give medical drugs for treating it (conservative)
there's no medical drug per se,drugs used in conservative management are basically for symptomatic relief. Symptoms like pain,bleeding,diarrhoae... I can't give out such drugs here
The person needs to increase intake fiber diet,the common vegetalale,fruits and staple food can serve that purpose.

Then exercise,

and avoid straining during defecation.

Sitz bath can also help.

Above all,let the person visit a general surgeon for proper evaluation because some conditions like cancer,inflammatory disease can be associated with hemorrhoids.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi) by funtanherb(m): 6:20am On Dec 01, 2012
centje: pile is lay man's name for hemorrhoid. They refer to the same illness.
it is culturally believed that pile is cause by sugar consumption but the causes of hemorrhoid is clearly different and not even similar in anyway
Re: How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi) by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 01, 2012
funtanherb: it is culturally believed that pile is cause by sugar consumption but the causes of hemorrhoid is clearly different and not even similar in anyway
people can believe alot culturally but medically speaking,they refer to the same condition.
Re: How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi) by scampy(m): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
centje: people can believe alot culturally but medically speaking,they refer to the same condition.

Thnx a million for making ur explanatn very simple.
Re: How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
scampy:

Thnx a million for making ur explanatn very simple.
you're welcome dear.

(1) (Reply)

I Want Twins / Help!..blocked Nose For Months. / R.I.P In Advance To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.