Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men. (3506 Views)

Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) / Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? / Women: Do You Find Good Looking Men With Ear Rings More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men. by wissezy: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
@Chronique, hw did you deal with it when you were younger? Mine is getting into my head.
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men. by chronique(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
wissezy: @Chronique, hw did you deal with it when you were younger? Mine is getting into my head.

Well,I didnt need to do so much work cos my forming actually worked for me back then & most of them actually found a way or the other to get close to me. However,as I grew up,I guess maturity just took the better part of me & I started dropping that kinda attitude. I think realising that it's a man's job to woo a lady n not the other way,will help you a lil bit.
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men. by wissezy: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
K
Re: Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men. by navygrl: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
Guys reason she is too cute to be single so why waste my time

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Guy Proves How Easy Black Women Are. Te He He / uhm / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.