Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234955 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveyProf(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
dav8id: thank you very much my guy. You're saying PEOPLE SHOULD NOT MIND ME BUT YOU STILL GO AHEAD AND MAKE A PAYMENT TO MY ACCOUNT TODAY BEING 11,DEC,2012 HMM...
See my friends!i dont have any personal problem with anyone here.if my doing offend anyone here,then am saying am sorry. If anyone did not like my style of doing thinks then let me knw. Am a mature minded individual.i never attack anyone here,cos am not the type. I respect every individual here as a person.

when i start a thread HOW PRIFITABLE TO IMPORT UK USED LAPTOP AND PHONE' I knw the kind of respond i got from that thread.yet am still galant and many came to me for help eg survyprof..he just make payment into my account for exchange of the Uk used laptop and phone,but he the same person telling people should not mind me HABA PEOPLE! Where this kind of life will lead us?
Regard

Hello Mr. David,
I want to respond to your claims first that I paid in some monies into your account for some kind of assistance on importation, I will want to make it clear to you that I am not the one, it is perhaps mistake coming from your own angle, how can I pay in monies into some ones account that has no trace, deceitful, etc Please use your brains, the information given here is clear anofe for anyone to make use of, when trying to import okay…..

Secondly, I appreciate the fact that your were @ one time or the other trying to help out, while thread owner was not around, but that is not how to go about it man, hijacking his thread, filling like you are the “alpha and the omega” of importation, if anyone does not seek information from you frm behind he/she is going nowhere as far as importation is consign, man change your orientation.

Thirdly, this is a thread you started, some months back, regarding importation of used BB phones from the UK, and as I write, you still request for some monies, from innocent people before the site, you’re using can be given out https://www.nairaland.com/1113725/importation-make-easier.ask-question-here
I and some good nairalanders have to come in and help out, by way of researching, for other sites for people who might be interested and do not have monies to send to your account, before you can release the site information am I lying? I know how many people who sent me PM here, thanking me, for posting some useful sites, I live that for u to figure out……

Finally, people like yourself are the once killing online internet businesses in Nigeria, by giving it a bad reputation/name, see, what someone has done here on this thread, that we are battling to see how the scammer can return back the monies he collected on false pretense, take a look here https://www.nairaland.com/1120449/scam-alert-chibuzor-eze-scam seller claiming to be selling laptop, and the buyer here in Nairaland paid the money into his account, only for him to be running and his phones switched off.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kazeemmuka(m): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

You are right Kazeem, the product will reach today and you can pick it tomorrow at any time. We will call you and give you the number of the agent before 9a.m tomorrow in case the agent hasn't called you yet
Ok I will looking forward to seeing agent's number.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

You are right Kazeem, the product will reach today and you can pick it tomorrow at any time. We will call you and give you the number of the agent before 9a.m tomorrow in case the agent hasn't called you yet
can you confirm about my order if it has been shipped or not cos I need to add to the products.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Manweysabi(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
@surveyprof, please i want to import brazillian hair... How do i spot original ones from fake on any of the sites?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by abestine(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
Please, we're all mature minds here, trying to help others. This thread is not for fighters, so if you have problem with anybody take your qualms off this thread. To be specific, I'm talking to mr Dav8 and his friend. Don't try to divert people's attention here. Thanks Weldon El mateo and chrisvic. Great job

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveyProf(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
Manweysabi: @surveyprof, please i want to import brazillian hair... How do i spot original ones from fake on any of the sites?

Man I have been battling with it for sometime now, the last one I did import was kind of fake, and ladies were rejecting it and pricing it very low, I think you can use aliexpress or dhgate, import like one sample first and see if its original, lots of people here will claim to be able to get u original, pls try it out yourself, order a sample first.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by gurujoe(m): 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
i want 2 engage in refurbishd BB n used laptop online importation. I'm considerin d followin web sites cellularcountry.com,stocksourcing.com 4 it bt my fear is i dont hv enough info wit dem. Cld anybdy in house enlighten me more. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kissoflife: 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
tofek4real: Guyz, i tot items lyk wears are contraband goods in Nigeria. Any1 got problems importing dem from experience?
nice question, any idea?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by abestine(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
Has anybody done bizness with dhgate.com before? If yes how is their services, are they true to their words and honest? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dammy1985: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
Nawa oo! So, nobody fit answer my question. Fake guys
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
dammy1985: Pls, don't ignore my post. I want answer. It unfortunate I couldn't get Ipad on both Dhgate and Aliexpress. I also noticed all the laptops on display are Atom Intel. Nothing like Pentium Intel Processor. Its difficult to get good laptops and ipads on their sites. What should I do? Am also confused about how to make use of the escrow stuff: I want step by step tips on how to open the escrow acount? How to pay through the acount? etc

dammy1985: Nawa oo! So, nobody fit answer my question. Fake guys

Firstly, I find it hard to fathom why u will label pple here fake cos no one aswered ur questions. Don't u think that's a rash and ill-thought conclusion. I am a very busy person. If you know my profession, then u will understand. All u wud av done is to put the question again and u can be sure u will receive an answer.

To answer ur questions, aliexpress or dhgate isn't a place u shud go to get an ipad or any of the popular brand of laptop. The stuffs there are China made and the idea is that they create good alternatives to ipads and the popular brands of laptop. They are cheap and u can create a market for them here. if what u want is an ipad or a dell, toshiba, hp and other popular brand of laptops, then aliexpress or dhgate isn't a place for u to go.

Secondly, about the escrow account thing, u need not open an account with escrow and u aren't directly involved in the escrow thing. All u need to do is to sign up at aliexpress for example. When u order for any product, escrow will automatically hold ur money until u confirm the receipt of ur goods. U don't need to open any other special account for that cos it is integrated with the site already.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by eddiegracia(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
surveyProf:

Man I have been battling with it for sometime now, the last one I did import was kind of fake, and ladies were rejecting it and pricing it very low, I think you can use aliexpress or dhgate, import like one sample first and see if its original, lots of people here will claim to be able to get u original, pls try it out yourself, order a sample first.

If I may ask surveyprof, like how much were they pricing your brazilian hair..want to bring in a sample first but would need an insight on price range before ordering anything.. Thanks for your response so far
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveyProf(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
^^^
Actually, before I placed my order, I have already done my research around some of my lady friends, to know the inches ladies go for, and I was adviced to go for 18inch and 20inch respectively, and it should be original 18inch - 30k, 20inch-35k, but most ladies where pricing it @ lower price, 18inch instead of 30k, dey said 22k, while dat of 20inch, was priced @ 25- 26k.....

Finally, I was told dat as @ last yr, wen it was really in vogue, 18inch original was selling for 60k, while 20inch was 65k, lots of people made gud money during dis period, but as @ now it has dropped drastically....... And they're lot and lots of fake saturating all over the market as @ today, and most ladies do go for dem, just to save cost toooooooo.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Thanks for the info @surveyprof ,cos I wanna go into the business to,its great to learn from ur experience.please,would U̶̲̥̅̊ advice me to sell to tHe salon straight?or to individuals.who dey pay more abeg.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveyProf(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
wahabian: Thanks for the info @surveyprof ,cos I wanna go into the business to,its great to learn from ur experience.please,would U̶̲̥̅̊ advice me to sell to tHe salon straight?or to individuals.who dey pay more abeg.

Okay, in my own option, if you choose to sell to individuals you will tend to make more profits, but it has to do with the price, product quality, promotion, people, place, mode of distribution etc

while on the other hand, selling to salon directly, you might have to sell to dem on a discounted rates, just to keep the friendish open...

Finally, like I said earlier, just order one and take it around salons around ur neigbourhood, dat is wat I did, and also introduce it to induduals, ladies, you may have to also first know the current price for original first tooooooo..... Den calculate the landing cost/shipping fee/miscellaneous expenses, before you place ur discount rate, so dat u dont run @ a lost.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dammy1985: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ El matteo... Oga, am so sorry for that. I never mearnt to be rude. Pls, forgive me. WHAT SAFE WEBSITES CAN I ORDER FOR GOOD & QUALITY IPADS, LAPTOPS ETC @ CHEAP PRICE. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

I like the way you answer questions......hoping to do and stick with you in this importing thing.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 13, 2012
Surveyprof,thanks very much.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveyProf(m): 5:30am On Dec 13, 2012
wahabian: Surveyprof,thanks very much.
U welcome!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by sextail(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

@chrisvicmall should atleast reply his mails, ve made payment into his account since ystday n since sent him a mail with no reply. Itz almost 24hrs with no reply
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
sextail:

@chrisvicmall should atleast reply his mails, ve made payment into his account since ystday n since sent him a mail with no reply. Itz almost 24hrs with no reply

Sorry for the delay reply. Please next time, send the email to info @ chrisvicmall dot com or chriselena @ chrisvicmall dot com, for faster reply or chat with us online. I have been notified of your payment. We will proceed with your order. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by sextail(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

Sorry for the delay reply. Please next time, send the email to info @ chrisvicmall dot com or chriselena @ chrisvicmall dot com, for faster reply or chat with us online. I have been notified of your payment. We will proceed with your order. Thank you

Ohk...buh I sent it via d info@....newayz, just sent u anoda 1 rite nw...tanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kazeemmuka(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
My package arrived yesterday and got it today. Guy you got nothing to fear about Chrisvicmall. Great greeting to El matteo for the great work he and every other person that has done on this trend.Mind you call on me I too would be willing to take anybody that really care one on one without collecting any penny you can call me on 08037456799,08022456638 or better still pin me 272b911d.@ El matteo my oga I hail o.New arrival check it out....

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kazeemmuka(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
The pictures.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by darmochy1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
kazeem muka: My package arrived yesterday and got it today. Guy you got nothing to fear about Chrisvicmall. Great greeting to El matteo for the great work he and every other person that has done on this trend.Mind you call on me I too would be willing to take anybody that really care one on one without collecting any pennyNew arrival check it out....
pls send me ur mail, mine is damolaojedokun@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2fishes(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
@El matteo are the laptops and ipads on ipmart branded and originals? Does ChrisVic also corresponds with ipmart to order products for client?
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kazeemmuka(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
darmochy1:
pls send me ur mail, mine is damolaojedokun@gmail.com
adejobikazeem@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by samsolite(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
The problem is that so many people are afraid to take even a step while others want to know everything to the point of being spoon fed. I believe the information on this thread, especially by the OP El Matteo, is enough for anybody willing to import.
As for me, I just signed up my UBA AfriCard. I'll have to learn by doing it.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
samsolite: The problem is that so many people are afraid to take even a step while others want to know everything to the point of being spoon fed. I believe the information on this thread, especially by the OP El Matteo, is enough for anybody willing to import.
As for me, I just signed up my UBA AfriCard. I'll have to learn by doing it.
That is the best way to learn online, you make mistake and you learn from it. when you don't ask people to pay a dime, they won't take you serious and when you ask them to pay, they will call you scammer.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by darmochy1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
kazeem muka:
adejobikazeem@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot, I've sent you a mail.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by RB12: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
@Chrisvicmall, sent you an email. please I urgently need you to reply asap. my email; folabisi2011@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.