Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,751 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (235709 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Taiwopublishing(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2012
Am not a scammer @ chemashie pls.
chemashie:
That guy is a big time scammer, a guy complained about one of his poorly researched ebook on gsm cards.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Taiwopublishing(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2012
@ ak money, pls stop callin me a fool. I hate it. I only trying to help, it has not got to that calling your fellow nigeria a fool. Did l collect money from u.
AK Money:

You must be a FOOL to call all these infos craps. If your idea is better why not share it here. Dumb head scammer.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Taiwopublishing(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2012
@2sexy am a Man of my own integrity and l dont give dam the shit of who u are.
2sexy: [size=50pt]SHUT THE FVCK UP, WHO ARE YOU AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHO DO YOU WANT TO FOOL? JUST OPEN ANOTHER GAD DAMN THREAD AND SELL YOUR EBOOK THERE,CRETIN[/size]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2012
xzibukz:
bro,its time we gotta meet,we both have alot to offer, add me on 2go or whatsapp @ 08031918782

Sure boss.
2go? I'l add U ASAP, 'elkaycee' is the I.D, whatsapp? I dont use it. Always on TwitteR - @Qasminho
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Manweysabi(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2012
@Taiwopublishing you no get work o! You just wake up dis early mor mor with senseless replies of post directed to u, Instead make u contribute. I knw ur type... SMH!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2012
the product I want to buy my supply source just told me DHL will send it down to my city at $9.7 per kg while chrisvic mall is charging $13 per kg to send it down to Lagos......hmm....My concern now is that the gross weight is: 140kg and the cost is far more expensive than the product.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by omaojo1: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2012
unclenna: the product I want to buy my supply source just told me DHL will send it down to my city at $9.7 per kg while chrisvic mall is charging $13 per kg to send it down to Lagos......hmm....My concern now is that the gross weight is: 140kg and the cost is far more expensive than the product.

Oga the hail o, you no de do fx again? you just leave us for FTA like that.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2012
unclenna: the product I want to buy my supply source just told me DHL will send it down to my city at $9.7 per kg while chrisvic mall is charging $13 per kg to send it down to Lagos......hmm....My concern now is that the gross weight is: 140kg and the cost is far more expensive than the product.
hahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2012
omaojo1:

am still in fx bro. Let the other guys continue till am free to resurface again.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2012
2sexy: hahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd
If I take the offer I will be doing boy-boy(servant) for china and others becos I will not make any profit at all. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Tonjeola1(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2012
unclenna: am still in fx bro. Let the other guys continue till am free to resurface again.
money dey importation than fx o, so enjoy the game brother
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2012
raffite:
I am the M.D of Radarnet Enterprises. I own a building in with two (2) warehouses along a major commercial road in Ekpan (Warri). We can be a major distributor to any company that wants to explore the market in Warri and other parts of Delta state.

We are fully based in Warri and know the terrain well. We will be happy to use our contacts to promote your products.

Phone: 08035070731
E-mail: s.abugu@yahoo.com

We aint buyin diz, con3but 2 diz ør piz off
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2012
Tonjeola1:
there is money in both even more in forex I know what am saying. grin grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by omaojo1: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2012
Tonjeola1:

I see, you wanna give me some low down....

Thanks while waiting........
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2012
@all, so far abt Ϻý order... I send money to chrisvicmall for d order of brazilian hair on monday in which I got mail frm elana ãŊđ also call frm their customer care rep dat d transaction has been confirmed, I was also told my package wil arrive on thursday, dey promise to update me further but since then I have not held frm them. I sent them mail but no reply yet.......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dagr8(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2012
Taiwopublishing: @dagr8 l can be rich selling ebooks. I understand that u hv been fake b4 dat is why u talking like this. Am realy sory for dat.
Goodluck 2 u boy...definitely i can never be one of ur customers and anyone here dat chose 2 be ur customer...i am sorry for dat person tongue
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dagr8(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2012
omaojo1:

Diversification it is grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
hi unclenna is ur supplyer source frm aliexpress? In not then where?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by DTalented(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Guyz, where can i buy used playstation 2 at cheap cost. I didnt find it on aliexpress
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
@chemashie, el-matteo,sexy,xzebuzi ãŊđ others......Am happy to tell Ɣou dat I just receive Ă message frm one mr onyebuchi frm chrisvicmall that Ϻý order(brazilian hair) is ready for collection @ int'l airport but told me to bring 15dollar for shipping cost in which I quickly tell them ddat have paid up all Ϻý bill before shipping take place and they promise me that they will confirm frm elena ãŊđ get back to me........ I need chrisvicmall address inside murtala int'l airport ãŊđ where am I goin to drop in ikeja because am goin to send Ϻý junior brother to collect on Ϻý behave...... Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2012

If DHL will use $9.7 per kg to deliver to you, then I will advice you to use them. If you don't need the product urgently why not consider using sea service?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
@chrivicmall, kindly reply Ϻý mail...... Have receive message dat Ϻý package is ready for collection but need some clarification as rgd shipping fees..... Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
Chibenze:
hi unclenna is ur supplyer source frm aliexpress? In not then where?
Alibaba
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

If DHL will use $9.7 per kg to deliver to you, then I will advice you to use them. If you don't need the product urgently why not consider using sea service?
I need it urgently but the issue is that the cost is far more than my budget of $350 to $400. Anything above that will be a loss on my side
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Xzevian: @chemashie, el-matteo,sexy,xzebuzi ãŊđ others......Am happy to tell Ɣou dat I just receive Ă message frm one mr onyebuchi frm chrisvicmall that Ϻý order(brazilian hair) is ready for collection @ int'l airport but told me to bring 15dollar for shipping cost in which I quickly tell them ddat have paid up all Ϻý bill before shipping take place and they promise me that they will confirm frm elena ãŊđ get back to me........ I need chrisvicmall address inside murtala int'l airport ãŊđ where am I goin to drop in ikeja because am goin to send Ϻý junior brother to collect on Ϻý behave...... Thanks

Congratz on the arrival of ur stuffs. Chrisvicmall doesn't have an address at the airport. Since u av paid the shipping fee, u need not worry. Just go get ur stuffs and explain to the Onyebuchi guy that u av paid and he will confirm that. U can call chrisvicmall rep when u get there just in case Onyebuchi insists on payment. U can find their number on the site so they will speak with Onyebuchi and clear you.
Try to update the whole house about the quality of the hair and how u intend selling them so others can learn.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by probsolver: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
@chrisvic, pls reply my mail that I sent some products link to u to hlp me purchase. So after sending d product links what else? Pls reply to time.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
unclenna: I need it urgently but the issue is that the cost is far more than my budget of $350 to $400. Anything above that will be a loss on my side
my bro ask GOD for wisdom on how to go about it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by BelloSKK: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
dav8id: good question..it will not do us good if we keep on refering people to a particular site that u knw u did nt import from. Always refer people to a site that u'v import at lease once.
Please, anyone with the good idea on how to order a brand new Daylong, Kasea, or Zongshen Motorcycle from China or other country?
Thanks for your precious response, please.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by BelloSKK: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
El Matteo:

Congratz on the arrival of ur stuffs. Chrisvicmall doesn't have an address at the airport. Since u av paid the shipping fee, u need not worry. Just go get ur stuffs and explain to the Onyebuchi guy that u av paid and he will confirm that. U can call chrisvicmall rep when u get there just in case Onyebuchi insists on payment. U can find their number on the site so they will speak with Onyebuchi and clear you.
Try to update the whole house about the quality of the hair and how u intend selling them so others can learn.
Please, anyone with the good idea on how to order a brand new Daylong, Kasea, or Zongshen Motorcycle from China or other country?
Thanks for your precious response, please.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by BelloSKK: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
El Matteo: I will like to wish everyone on this thread a MERRY XMAS. Even as the day runs to an end, I hope we all had fun. I'm sorry I have been away for some time but I'm glad you guyz kept this thread alive.
I said the last time that I ordered for an android tablet. The specs is 1Gb ram, 8Gb HDD, bluetooth, Wi fi, sim card. It was recommended to me by Elena of chrisvicmall. I have been using it for some days now and it has been ok. Infact, I'm typing this from it. I must say airtel network is the best on this android cos I have tried other networks and they were awful until i used airtel which was quite fast.

Just want to use it for some days more before I start aggressive marketing.
Please, Sir, how much did you buy it and from which seller and the website?
Also, how much did you pay for shipping?
How much do you expect it to be sold in Nigeria?
Thanks Bros.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by adkdmana: 1:12am On Dec 29, 2012
I started followin dis post 2 days back,bt i'm seriozly disappointed d way some ppu ask que,they never want take any risk,tell dem 2 spit 2 make money,some ppu will still ask u how 2 spit,i paid 4,500 4 e-book jst 2 get info dis guy is givin free of charge,nd its nt as comprehensive as wat i've learnt here,i've tried usin different card b4 my gtb card finally worked out 4 me,i av ordered 4 a tablet pc frm aliexpress,bt d supplier is usin china post,i later learnt dat china post is slow,i'm already trackin it,i've actually learnt some lesson here,let stop askin uneccessary que,rather we should make some research take some risk nd share d knowledge here....

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.