Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,085 members, 7,909,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

Help!ma Brother Has Lost His Teeth: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!ma Brother Has Lost His Teeth: (919 Views)

Photo Ot The World Oldest Man Lamenting That He Has Lost All Hopes Of Dying. / 10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. / Why Do My Teeth Bleed When I Brush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!ma Brother Has Lost His Teeth: by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2008
hey everyone.ma lil brother,three years old,was playin around in the sittee and broke his teeth.two of them.he is still three years.would it grow back?and if it wud,how long does he hav to wait?please i need ur responses.am so worried,
Re: Help!ma Brother Has Lost His Teeth: by 4Him(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2008
he's only 3, his teeth will grow back in a few months. Best thing is to get to a dentist to remove the broken pieces so he can easily grow new ones. If he broke the two front teeth the new ones may be a little smaller. nothing to be worried about.

If he was 23 i'd have said bye bye to those teeth.
Re: Help!ma Brother Has Lost His Teeth: by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2008
@4him
thanx alot.u jst made me happy.bt i tot the official change frm milk to permanent was bout age 10.since he is jst three,and already lost it,dnt yu think he has to wait till about 10 wen itz tym for it to normally be changed??am confused,
Re: Help!ma Brother Has Lost His Teeth: by ifyalways(f): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2008
jaylinaa:

hey everyone.ma little brother,three years old,was playin around in the sittee and broke his teeth.two of them.he is still three years.would it grow back?and if it would,how long does he hav to wait?please i need your responses.am so worried,
did the teeth brake and was knocked off or its still in place but shaky or loose in the gums?
take him to a dentist,there are chances of damage to the pulp,nerve or blood vessel even without any apparent intial injury.
yes,the teeth would grow back.
Re: Help!ma Brother Has Lost His Teeth: by mamaput(f): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2008
the teeth will grow back when he is more like 6.
Re: Help!ma Brother Has Lost His Teeth: by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2008
hey all,thanx, nd it broke nd completely fell out.except one,sum particles r still in it,
Re: Help!ma Brother Has Lost His Teeth: by ifyalways(f): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2008
jaylinaa:

hey all,thanx, nd it broke nd completely fell out.except one,sum particles r still in it,
this is not so good.your brother should be taken to see a dentist pls !
Re: Help!ma Brother Has Lost His Teeth: by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2008
The teeth will never grow back! Everybody's lying to you just make you feel good and your brother will never be able to laugh like this: grin grin grin Just being silly
Re: Help!ma Brother Has Lost His Teeth: by 4Him(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2008
Get a dentist to remove the remaining particles.

he will grow new ones in a few months. I had entire sets of molars and premolars removed around age 7 and they grew back withing 3-4 months.
Re: Help!ma Brother Has Lost His Teeth: by mamaput(f): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2008
at the age of 7.
but the boy is only 3.
new teeth will only grow when he is like 6 or 7.
Re: Help!ma Brother Has Lost His Teeth: by soulstar(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2008
na only teeth he break na it u dey complain?u no get problem grin
it will grow bak
Re: Help!ma Brother Has Lost His Teeth: by TOYOSI20(f): 5:10am On Feb 11, 2008
They are just "Milk teeth",

They will all come out and new, and stronger ones will emerge.
Re: Help!ma Brother Has Lost His Teeth: by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2008
thanx all.am grateful, wink.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Undiluted , Concentrated And Original Honey In Lagos! / High Prolactin / Cure Your Black Spot And Acnes In Less Then 8 Days Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.