Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,239 members, 7,910,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:29 AM

Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? (1532 Views)

Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by imoh4king(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2012
My Pastor told me a story in Church of how he unfortunately lost his wife some couple of weeks ago. The surprising thing was that several days after her death, he stumbled into a sum of N68million in her bank account. This is a woman he wud sometimes complain to of not been able to buy even a Shirt and she wud claim not to have money.
He told me a funny joke I need to share wit you guys. A Genie once asked a man to make a wish. The man demanded for a bridge in wish would cross directly over the Atlantic Ocean to his Neighbourhood. The Genie explained to the young man how difficult it was to grant that wish. He pleaded with the man to make a second wish. The man asked the Genie to give him the wisdom to understand every woman including his wife. The Genie frowned his face and asked him when they can commerce with the building of the bridge. Lol...

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
So?
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by princewell: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
imoh4king: My Pastor told me a story in Church of how he unfortunately lost his wife some couple of weeks ago. The surprising thing was that several days after her death, he stumbled into a sum of N68million in her bank account. This is a woman he wud sometimes complain to of not been able to buy even a Shirt and she wud claim not to have money.
He told me a funny joke I need to share wit you guys. A Genie once asked a man to make a wish. The man demanded for a bridge in wish would cross directly over the Atlantic Ocean to his Neighbourhood. The Genie explained to the young man how difficult it was to grant that wish. He pleaded with the man to make a second wish. The man asked the Genie to give him the wisdom to understand every woman including his wife. The Genie frowned his face and asked him when they can commerce with the building of the bridge. Lol...

Because, they are SICK in their pants....
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by princewell: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44: So?

Am sure you are a fucking woman...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by Mynd44: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
princewell:

Because, they are SICK in their pants....
The same pants you are trying to get into right?
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by princewell: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
The same pants you are trying to get into right?

Sincerely YES, because you creatures are DEMONS we can't do without. Especially YOU.
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by Mynd44: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
princewell:

Sincerely YES, because you creatures are DEMONS we can't do without. Especially YOU.
Ewwwww.

Gay alert!!!!!!!

**puts on iron pant**
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by luvmijeje(f): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Coz we are women.
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by princewell: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ewwwww.

Gay alert!!!!!!!

**puts on iron pant**

Who be gay? Na you or me? Hissssssing...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by Mynd44: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
princewell:

Smh
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by mumumugu(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
Women dont understand themselves so haw can we understand them

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by princewell: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
mumumugu: Women dont understand themselves so haw can we understand them

GBAM!!!
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by thot(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
Who aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ we?---- woman!!
What do we want??--- we don't knw!!

Wen do we want it?--- now now!!

...That's thr lifestyle, dey shouldn't be in dis world with men. Smh!
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by thot(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Who aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ we?---- woman!
What do we want? --- we don't knw!!

Wen do we want it?--- now now!!

.. That's thr lifestyle, dey shouldn't be in dis world with men.smh!
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by malaria(f): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
Poster u need this.

Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
^ Exactly.

When you get to chapter 30 upwards it will all get clearer.
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by Gbadebo01(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
The bible said love them, u re busy trying ta understand them.... They are super uniquely complex so don't bother trying to understand what U will nefa comprehend!
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 30, 2012
When the energy needed to enhance the brain or to coordinate the central nervous system or motor neurons is been diverted to produce oestrogen and boost $.exual!ty, what do u expect?
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by pleep(m): 2:12am On Nov 30, 2012
princewell:

haha! grin
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by octavian(m): 5:56am On Nov 30, 2012
It is not possible because their minds are as deep as the ocean floor.. U can never get to it
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 30, 2012
One would sooner find the proof for the existence of God or lack thereof than understanding a woman.

Even more puzzling is the fact that we do not know why we don't understand women.

By the way, 20th to comment. Glory be to Almighty Obatala.
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by Mynd44: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2012
Are we still on this?
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 30, 2012
We'll it only takes a real man to understand a woman, if u don't until now, it means u still have a long way to go smiley
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by Mynd44: 7:16am On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: We'll it only takes a real man to understand a woman, if u don't until now, it means u still have a long way to go smiley
Lmao
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by shakirahpweety: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ewwwww.

Gay alert!!!!!!!

**puts on iron pant**

lol
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2012
princewell:

sies
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by greedie1(f): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2012
Gbadebo01: The bible said love them, u re busy trying ta understand them.... They are super uniquely complex so don't bother trying to understand what U will nefa comprehend!
tell.them
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by pleep(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2012
[size=30pt]You can learn to "understand women" by researching female sexual phychology for 2 hrs on the fuckin internet.[/size] Stop making such a big deal out of it and close this dumbass thread.
Re: Why Is It Almost Impossible To Understand Women? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2012
mondi_cheeks: We'll it only takes a real man to understand a woman, if u don't until now, it means u still have a long way to go smiley

eh...it depends. i guess if you're talking about an individual woman then yes.
But generally speaking I'd have to agree with the statement below:

mumumugu: Women dont understand themselves so haw can we understand them

grin

(1) (Reply)

♥♥~:girl's Languages That You Must Understand:~♥♥ / Songs That Erupt Romantic Feelings / Can Someone Explain This Logic To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.