Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,248 members, 7,884,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Extremely Hot Products Abroad Now Here - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Extremely Hot Products Abroad Now Here (464 Views)

Hot Products To Start Importing Cheaper And Make 200% Profit / Online Import Biz:hot Products U Can Import 4 Less Than $1 / Study Abroad Now, Admission Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Hot Products Abroad Now Here by dlawale(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
ON BEHALF OF 2 GOOD FRIENDS...
1.The first friend just completed everything necessary to be the distributor of Fire Ball Extinguishers in Nigeria. This is portable ball extinguisher does not need your help in extinguishing flames.If you're not around,and fire starts in your kithen,car,offi­ce complex,etc, it sounds an alarm immediately,ext­inguishes the fire itself. They are looking at supplying organisations,g­ovts agencies,fire service,insuran­ce coys,pple that do hampers, etc. Got the link?let me know and I connect you both(serious minded people pls).

2. The second person is a major distributor for a product I'm currently sampling and its exciting. It's a solar rechargeable lamp that can charge all phones. When the portable lamp is charged,it has ports to charge your bb, samsung, nokia etc. Currrently using the best technology for charging the mini battery via the solar panel. Well, due to the calls I get,that's how I charge my phone these days when I'm away frm any connection. They are looking at supplying organisations who want to give out corporate gifts,governmen­t officials ho want to do things for their constituency,NE­MA flood victims since they are mostly in darkness, those who engage in hampers, etc. Got the link? Get in touch.(Only serious persons will be networked pls and your questions will be answered via my visafone(07045361344). For tougher questions,you'l­l be directed to them.

Cheers and remember, the only way to continously get help in your time is to help someone else. Life is a cycle of events

(1) (Reply)

"21 Online Income Streams | Multiple Ways To Make Money Online" / JAMB 2013 / Private Ican Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.