Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:49 PM

]pasuma Challenges K1 De Utimate, Uveils Real Reasons Hedropped Arabambi Title - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ]pasuma Challenges K1 De Utimate, Uveils Real Reasons Hedropped Arabambi Title (5923 Views)

Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / K1 De Ultimate Flies The Costliest A380 Aircraft From Dallas To Dubai / Wasiu Ayinde (K1 De Ultimate) Gets Full Canadian Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

]pasuma Challenges K1 De Utimate, Uveils Real Reasons Hedropped Arabambi Title by myyoruba: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Pasuma Challenges K1 De Utimate, Uveils Real reasons HeDropped Arabambi Title

The oganla1 of fuji music, Wasiu Alabi, known as pasuma wonder has disclosed the potent reasons why he dropped his most celebrated title Arabambi2 led by his boss wasiu Ayinde marshal.
Since pasuma announced his new status Oganla, it has continued to generates discussions and heat arguments on what could have influenced the sudden denouncement inspite the accolades and acceptance he enjoyed from the Ayinde’s led clan.
The weird thoughts of the public on the alleged sex affairs of K1 with pasuma’s daughter assumed to be the reason the former otunba fuji dropped the title.

But in recent interview, pasuma wonder deemed it, challenged his proclaimed boss, king wasiu Ayinde.
In his statement,I’m not the one to talk or tell you if Alhaji dated my daughter. The question should be directed him to prove his innocence. K1 is in better position to answer the question. It does not make sense to ask me such question. It is been five years wasilat saw Alhaji and that was during my 40th birthday in 2007.
Pasuma also reflected on the main reason he dropped his title. He claimed that k1 de ultimate did not give him the honour as a second i command.It’s painful that despite the fact that i gave all my support to him against all odds, K1 de ultimate did not give it back to me. I raised his name as a respected artiste to perform for the top actress MaMa rainbow, I called him severally, i called him and sent him sms nine times , there was no response from him. I have the record o my phone. I wondered why you referred to me as Arabambi2 and i could not have access to you, i could get to talk to you on phone, i don’t have your blackberry PIN.When people ask me to get in touch with him for one reason or the other, i cannot and they wondered why i was parading myself myself as the second Arabambi.

Despite all these, i always acknowledged him everywhere, i give my obeisance, my loyalty to him was unshakable, yet i get humiliated.Pasuma laments

Re: ]pasuma Challenges K1 De Utimate, Uveils Real Reasons Hedropped Arabambi Title by Kx: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
Is there still market for audio cassette?

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor AGAIN!! Black Money Grabs Her bosom / See How Lagos Big Boys Relax In Banana Island / Laura Ikeji Disguises And Hides At Plane Tail While Flying Economy From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.