Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry (8067 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Top 10 Nigerian Artistes That Are Very Good Back-up Singers / Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by tosinadeda: 12:24am On Feb 15, 2008
Warfy if u say so
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by WarfyBoy(m): 12:56am On Feb 15, 2008
dem plenty, i don dey find dis opportunity since, tnk God its here

JAZZMAN OLOFIN [baba 4 no 1 on my list], He shld beta stick to his Jazz JUJU, SHRINE stuff, n stop waisting sweet n fine beats, other beta artiste dey to use me

MP [he is beta off a conductor] 1 tin i noticed is dt, all these boys 4rm UK, i mean any1 dt has anytin to with D'Banj or Don Jazzy always kom out with 1 fast, crazy n noisy beat, i kno no wetin dt 1 mean ohhhh

@QUAKE [make 1 dey drive, d oda dey do conductor]

RASQI [model fit am die] na 1 of thos guys wey tour 4 UK

JAZZMAN OLOFIN oh okay im name don already dey there self

mem i dey vess oh, ah y i kno go remember all these pipo name like this

i must kom back kom full am, na 15 dey my list, i'l brb
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by WarfyBoy(m): 1:20am On Feb 15, 2008
BABA DEEE [na pastor fit dt guy]

GOLDIE [she go dey contract dey sing like say dem force am to sing]

oh my God!!

SOUL E [i hapi say dt guy don go were im suppose dey] preaching

TONY TETUILA that guy suppose dey seel clothes, i mean make im open butik for himself dey stay there, im go dey wahala himself dey jump up n down 4 rubbish wey im dey sing

GENEVIEVE [our dear actress] i kno say dt song na mistake e no go ever repeat itself again, i know say na arrangy to chop Atiku moni, n she succeeded.

KENNY SAINT BROWN [she suppose to dey work 4 motherless babies home] she can also make a gd bizness woman
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by misshot: 5:23am On Feb 15, 2008
no 1 olu maintain i wonder if he has any vocal ability cos that yahoozee all he did was talking which is very unartistic while no 2 mr durella the very unoriginal dude who believes in sepe b4 getting on stage no3 psquare are trying but they need to be more creative and stop sampling other artists.no 4 xproject those guys piss me off
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by fire4fire: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2008
Top on the list are
2Shot (That guy should be stealing Electronics at Alaba International market)
BigLo ( Should go into wrestling)
SoulE (Non of his songs makes any meaning to me, ♪ SoulE baba dey here oooooo, and so what? )
BlackFace (Its now obvious he got no talent, has been hiding under 2Face and Faze)
Mama Gee (Dont think she should be seen around a recording studio)

Anybody that sees " the lady that sang "♪ the Land is green "or something,,,,dont quite get the name, Please tell she too much, love that song
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by sect(m): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2008
Fire4fire you're wrong about blackface. The guy is talented and he's a great songwriter.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by abdurrazaq(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2008
1. Ashionye {No talents, she's been in the industry because she has boyfriend/husband as her CEO. Business should be separated from love affairs}
2. Kenny St. Brown {Favoured because her brother owns her label}
3. Shank {I don't know if you've heard thid guy sing/blab, but I still dey wonder how he manage go perform for Starville Events during their last show in December}
4. Zeal {The girl/mama will be better doing horror film, I'm sorry I just said that}
5. Konga {The guy is full of rubbish}

To be continued,
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by LadyT(f): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2008
Omotola,
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by trendy(f): 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2008
Rasquie angry
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Mortiple(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2008
KONGA ??

That guy suppose be the Chairman of Hunters Association for him village?
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by funkybaby(f): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2008
fire4fire, warfyboy and abdulrasaq

You guys are so funny.

I agree with you guys oh. Except Blackface. The guy is talented. It is just unfortunate that his songs/albums are not doing well in the market. However, i think Timaya is wack.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by seun001(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2008
Spy-da-man i wonder who's encouraging this guy to waste his time.his music is only aired on one radio/tv station.

i don forget others,will update asap.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by seun001(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2008
funkybaby:

I agree with you guys oh. Except Blackface. The guy is talented. It is just unfortunate that his songs/albums are not doing well in the market.

then y is he always trying to form a stupid variant of a local rasta man.he has the talent but he spits rasta shit.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by WarfyBoy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2008
Shank!!!!!!!!!

Sabiti!!!!
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by powerofmap(m): 12:55am On Feb 16, 2008
fire4fire:

BlackFace (Its now obvious he got no talent, has been hiding under 2Face and Faze)

You sure say Blackface name suppose dey hear, Blackface is a talent Song Writer and never you say he hid under Faze n 2face.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by funkybaby(f): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2008
Obiwon !!
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by funkybaby(f): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2008
Obiwon !!
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by funkybaby(f): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2008
Obiwon !!
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by funkybaby(f): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2008
Obiwon !!
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by bibiking1(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2008
funkybaby:

Obiwon !!

The guy jilt you

There are a lot of nameless idiots i see on my TV screen, and i wonder why all these TV stations still help promote imbecility and mediocrity.

most of the artistes you guys have mentioned still dey try small, but those guys need to be shot in the back of their heads while they are asleep for bringing so much disregard to our sense of decency
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by tosinadeda: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2008
Who d heck is father u turn?
D guy is wack
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Baro(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2008
tosinadeda:

Who d heck is father u turn?
He is friend to Franco Tia Tia lipsrsealed
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by eleshin(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2008
tony tetuilla
masterplan
baba dee
so many of them that are not ready to listen to advice especially a public opinions like the one we represent here on nairaland.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by busygirl(f): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2008
Elajoe or wateva. . . .sorry but i don't feel his raps. . .he should be a bouncer
konga is too wack for my liking. . . .he behaves like a village boy
obiwon, he's trying oo. . .i liked his first two singles. . .but i can only wonder why he quit his job as a banker. . .dat fitted him more.
@ skingo and other people that feel i'm being taking it too personal with saucekid. . . .do you know what's called individual differences? That's exactly the point. . .we are all different. . .it's not compulsory i like the songs you like. . .All i feel is that he's been over-rated. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dbanj should be a hmmmmmmmmm, a comedian. . .i like him coz he's so humble and funny
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by chiogo(f): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2008
lol @busygirl, u got that right!!!
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Baro(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2008
Charlie Boy and his wife Lady D. The former should be a Drug Baron, while the latter a Beautician, or both could do any other form of entertainment(like they used to do), certainly not MUSIC
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by Wordsmith(m): 1:22am On Feb 19, 2008
Zeal
Artquake
Barbara
Rasqie
Ashionye
D'banj
Durella
Tetuila
Big Lo
Goldie
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by OpeLovely(f): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2008
Goldie,
Essence,
Kenny st. Brown,
Artquake,
Zeal,
Omotola,
Genevieve,
Rasqie,
and some other hungry artistes that use the compounds of their neighbour's house to shoot videos as if its by force.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by sammy88(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2008
MORACHI
ZEAL
KENNY SAINT BROWN
ELAJOE
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by edgecution(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2008
Tuface
KSA
SUNNY NEJI grin grin grin
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by funkybaby(f): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2008
@edgecaution
KSA?? Do you mean King Sunny Ade? If yes, please take him off your list. Do you know how many hits and albums that man has made in his over 60years on earth? You have even insulted him by grouping with these small boys.
Re: Artistes That Have No Business In The Music Industry by sect(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2008
Edgecution you made 3 wrong entries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Download Of 9ja Musik / Banky W. - Lagos Party (brand New Official Video) / Top 8 hiphop Diss Lines Of All Time * personal*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.