Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,789 members, 7,948,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby (5396 Views)

Photo Of Davido Feeding His Baby / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) / Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by GistVillage: 12:38am On Nov 29, 2012
K-Solo clears the air...:-)

[img]http://1.bp..com/-2nlTnpSgE7E/ULZKTEj5tQI/AAAAAAABBHI/JQG7jewvgCA/s1600/.....................00.png[/img]
K-Solo clears the air...:-)

The fact that I divorced Kike doesn't mean I denounced the baby. You can take the wife of a lazy man but not his child. When he grows up he will identify his father. I never said it's not my baby and I don't know why people actually said so, maybe because she didn't bring the baby to me when he was delivered. I impregnated her, though a lot of fornication might have gone on during the pregnancy. I know my love and she (Kike) is just a baby mama.

The ex-couple welcomed a son on October 26th. Two days later, K-solo's management released the statement you see above. Now he says he never denied the baby. K-Solo,

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/11/i-never-said-baby-is-not-mine-k-solo.html
http://www./i-never-said-t…ot-mine-k-solo/
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by SlyIg(f): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2012
Some men don't even worth to be called men. This guy is a mere embarrassment to the great men i've known.

1 Like

Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by Lucasbalo(m): 7:06am On Nov 29, 2012
This guy is an asshole. Why don't he go jump in the lagoon. He is not even worth a dime. What a loser.

1 Like

Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by tpia1: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2012
this is serious.
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by chymystique(f): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
lipsrsealed WHO CARES
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by gulfer: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
Na so him deny beating the wife, now he is denying refusing the child.
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by lightheart(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
Its not Tonto on the frontpage. wheew!

1 Like

Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by eikeem(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
This is what happens when your only reason for getting married is because "shebi that's what the society wants".
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
never heard of k-solo, who is the guy?
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by olups(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
The guy is just being a fool. He said so many fornication going on during d pregnancy bt its obvious d fornication is from him or how come he got another lover when his wife is still pregnant
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by ejifranks(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
This guy i reckon is the Timaya fallout producer....He shouldn't be taken seriously....

1 Like

Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by annajess: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
This k solo guy na mumu o. You dey call ur ex wife baby mama. Ugly morafhuker
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by Ganys: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
This Guy always like to be in the News...
Abeg, u be K.Solo Is he an Okada man at Iyana Ipaja undecided
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by Lusaint(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
This k solo guy na monkey. Who him be self?
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by TRILLIONIAR: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
ANODA BASTERD 4 OBODO NIGERIA COURTSY OF K SOLO
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by sunnshyn(f): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
That's what a woman gets when she mingles with touts!!

..Enough said!

1 Like

Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by Sleek05(f): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
I blame not ksolo but his annoyin ex-wife...D oda day, dis same animal u cal a husband told u 2 pretend 2d world dat ur fight was a publicity stunt n u foolishly agreed. Instead of u 2 expose d animalistic wife-beater, u told d world u were actin, u sudnly became actors overnyt and u felt ur audience were fools abi? U deserve all wat u got frm d fool, u shudda left d good4nuthn as_shol_e since but u chose in ur own foolishness 2 cover up for d mumu... Wish u luck as u deal with all d mess!
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by Intrepid1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
His PR team can gbagaun sha!
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by ayanfeeledumare(m): 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
K-Solo i remember listening to u on a radio during an interview where u said that ur wife has not given birth. That u will tell us when the time comes. You said this after even this lady had given birth. You even turned everything into a comedy. Why are u now saying u did not deny it? God help u.
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by Slapme(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
ItsModella: never heard of k-solo, who is the guy?
he is one of those wannabes claiming to rap music but is one of the fake artist we have in this country, always busy disturbing our ear with noise. Since he have failed woeful people cannot rest for him again. That guy is a big disgrace a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by salolo(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
what a life of mess
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by sweetgala(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
This k-solo guy is a sham, and has shown himself to be inadequate in running a family. He beat his wife -he denied it -he broke up the marriage shortly after -wife born -he rejected the baby-now he is recanting his statement.
Ol boy nawah for you ooh, make up your mind and grow up
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by neobusiness(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
sunnshyn: That's what a woman gets when she mingles with touts!!

..Enough said!

Nice one and well said. That is the reality playing out on women with loose bearings.
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by Chimeluv(f): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
K solo: one of the wild animals roaming around in the music industry looking for women to devour. I hope his ex wife has learnt her lesson..
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by tpia1: 12:41am On Nov 30, 2012
are they acting a script?
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by nannyo(f): 12:58am On Nov 30, 2012
This idiotic k solo is really annoying, a premature fool. If his no-thinking ex-wife likes, let her fool around with him again. As for the socalled present one, i feel sorry for her already before her story wil be on the news.
Re: K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby by miqos02(m): 3:11am On Nov 30, 2012
SlyIg: Some men don't even worth to be called men. This guy is a mere embarrassment to the great men i've known.
do you mean he is a great man?

(1) (Reply)

A Beef? Ycee Calls Tekno A Thief On Twitter (pics) / See How This Female Pastor Dress While Praying For Gay Man During Deliverance. / Simi Reacts To Banky W Being Called 'gorimapa Chris Brown'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.