Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,382 members, 7,891,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:03 PM

Making Up To Meet Up - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Making Up To Meet Up (670 Views)

Natural Hair Meet Up / See Photos Of The Biggest Natural Hair Meet-up Held In Lagos. / Ivorian Girls And Their Cool Ways Of Making Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Up To Meet Up by PrinceJustice(m): 5:44am On Nov 29, 2012
*Contributions Needed*

This Issue has been an Issue most females in this part of the world Ignore. The Issue of applying "MAKE UPs" by Nigerian Ladies.
When I see Ladies on campus and other places, I can't help but ask myself "IS MANDATORY, COMPULSORY TO USE MAKE UP?". Most Ladies are Very Very Very beautiful without make up - so why make up or are they not comfortable with their natural beauty?
Some in an attempt to look "more beautiful" they end up looking like "painted Gorillas". Most Ladies have turned their faces to an Artist Palette where different colours of different paints are being tried out.

And I ask: WHY IS IT THAT MOST LADIES MAKE UP; WHETHER IT LOOKS GOOD ON THEM OR NOT?

WILL ANYTHING HAPPEN IF LADIES DON'T APPLY MAKE UP?

(1) (Reply)

Prom / If U Nid Any Of Our Product Pls Contact Us 07067038730 / Dress A Reflection Of Morals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.