Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,582 members, 7,941,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Creating Wealth - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Creating Wealth (790 Views)

Creating A Good Curriculum Vitæ (CV), Let Share Ideas, Experience And Cv's Here. / My Multi Billion Job Creating Idea For Nigeria / When It Comes To Creating Wealth, Work Or Job Sucks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating Wealth by hennrit4u(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2012
Creating Wealth
Building wealth is actually pretty simple, not easy, but simple. To become wealthy you must align your thinking, feelings and actions with the universal laws and you will succeed every time.

I like how James Ray puts it, “You must go three for three, your thinking, feelings and actions must be firing on all cylinders.”

Get that pen and notebook out! If you want to start building wealth, write the answers to these questions.

Keep in mind that the only limitations in your life are the limitations your mind sets up.

How much do I want to earn per year?
What is my dream net worth?
Who do I want to become? (list top 3)
What do I want to do? (Again, top 3)
What do I want to have? (list as much as you'd like)

Eventually, I want you to narrow down to your top 3, for example: I intend becoming a world-wide entrepreneur, building luxury homes for anyone that desires them and having a 100,000,000 million dollar company. Then, follow the same wealth building strategy that all the great achievers use, and start creating your ideal results, circumstances and financial situation.

If you can get it on paper, I guarantee you have a better chance of succeeding.

Jesus gives some great words of advice for the steps to building wealth, “Ask, and it will be given you; Seek, and you will find; Knock, and it will be opened to you.”

My Story

My name is Henry Odusanya. I am single,a student of Lagos state univerity,i live in lagos.

I joined Impactnetwork.biz in Oct 2012 and my life has changed tremedously since then. I have achieved in 1month of membership far more that I did for over few month working for someone.

Before I joined Impactnetwork.biz, I was finding it difficult to pay my school fees, but today my story has changed. I am stable now.

I recommend impactnetwork.biz to every professional and to every employee because it will make you stable at your job. You will not work with fear because you have a plan B. If you have a dream you want to pursue, just focus on Impactnetwork.biz with passion, and your dream will become a reality sooner than you expect. Join Now!

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd / Urgent Recruitment In Lagos / Please Help .. Urgently !! Salary Range For PA In An Oil And Gas Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.