Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,126 members, 7,933,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Is The Worst Thing Your Partner Could Do Before You Call It Quit? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Worst Thing Your Partner Could Do Before You Call It Quit? (683 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Thing Your Partner Could Do Before You Call It Quit? by JoanJohnson(f): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2012
What is the worst thing that your partner could do in a relationship before you call it quit?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Partner Could Do Before You Call It Quit? by LadyTC: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Joan Johnson: What is the worst thing that your partner could do in a relationship before you call it quit?

Cheat or hit me or both.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Partner Could Do Before You Call It Quit? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
hit me

steal from me

insult my family

start gambling

get a 2nd wife

abuse our kids
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Partner Could Do Before You Call It Quit? by baby124: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
hmmmmmmmm

Anything physical, emotional, verbal...the first time is the last time.

With the small annoyances, it depends on my mood...If i am irritated for any reason. It is an all out war!

It takes some time for me to get into war mode. cheesy. Pushy people bring out the war part. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nametrix An Application That Help You Choose A Name For You Child / Why? / Pls i need you answers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.