Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,518 members, 7,917,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:39 AM

Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces (27646 Views)

Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) / Photo : Beyonce Portraying Herself As Mother Mary & Blue IV As Jesus. / Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by truetalk4real: 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
U are senseless for saying Allah is a violent god. What did u no, for saying dis almighty Allah will show u who he is. Big fool
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by oche419: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
nex: A Muslim will never do a thing like this. Whether to Islam, or to Christianity, Muslims believe that the prophets must be respected. I wonder why Christians on the other hand have chosen to defame their god, and those of other religion. I don't know where the hatred for and disrespect for their god is coming from. Has he not been fulfilling his promise?
xtians dont give a shiiit about this kind of thing. they dont believe in fighting 4 God.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Karleb(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
Oga what is d meaning of dis well as 4 am nt going 2 criticize any1 n am never gonna stay silence about dis issue of blasphemy, what am just going 2 say is dat may God 4give who did dis. shikena.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by ektbear: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
We should riot and start burning down places and killing

On a serious note, how blasphemous can this be?

There are many kids named "Jesus" after all.

What is blasphemous in islam isn't necessarily blasphemous in Christianity
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
truetalk4real: U are senseless for saying Allah is a violent god. What did u no, for saying dis almighty Allah will show u who he is. Big fool

Fighting for your god?? I dnt tink so... If he is able, why dnt he do the fighting..
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Bestlyf: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
nex: A Muslim will never do a thing like this. Whether to Islam, or to Christianity, Muslims believe that the prophets must be respected. I wonder why Christians on the other hand have chosen to defame their god, and those of other religion. I don't know where the hatred for and disrespect for their god is coming from. Has he not been fulfilling his promise?
Christianity is not what you say you are, it is a life you live. It goes beyond claim.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Geewan(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
Judinho59:

Fighting for your god?? I dnt tink so... If he is able, why dnt he do the fighting..

The way Bros J dey comot blow?
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
Series22: ...would d picture help increase my Tithe 2 God?
Your tithe to pastor not God.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by israel007: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Before anyone gets angry, fight et al, ask yourself: would Jesus do same if he was here?
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by georgesylva(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
eric1960: The painting is called “Truth” – and shows the president with his arms outstretched. A crown of thorns rests on his head.

I feel this is a slap on Christians.

.com/2012/11/blasphemous-painting-of-obama-as-jesus.html?m=0
Its a blasphemous painting.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by EKARO(m): 1:37am On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by ziondaughter: 6:22am On Nov 30, 2012
Who ever did dis is on his/her own. No comment
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by bleufaucon: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2012
So what? In 1611 when the Textus Receptus greek version of the bible was translated into the king james version,there was letter J in English language,so only ignorant persons would be bothered. Draw up a picture of christ having sex,it don't matter,cos nobody alive today ever saw him or know how he looked. Don't even talk about the Jews in Israel and their complexion cos they are fake!
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by bleufaucon: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2012
So what? In 1611 when the Textus Receptus greek version of the bible was translated into the king james version,there was letter no J in English language,so only ignorant persons would be bothered. Draw up a picture of christ having sex,it don't matter,cos nobody alive today ever saw him or know how he looked. Don't even talk about the Jews in Israel and their complexion cos they are fake!
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 30, 2012
This signifies that Jesus is Real the truth and the only way.....
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by JimmyBoy1: 7:24am On Nov 30, 2012
and did they say Obama sketched the picture, this post is meaningless abeg.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by ouigy99(m): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2012
IBROHIM: Didn't u guys know that muslims are not responsible for this, or do u want to blasphem urselves and hook it on others. Think not drink!
Neither was it Christians that was responsible for most of the drawings of videos that cost so many christian lives. The mistake we make is that we take every American to be Christian when in fact, they are mostly Jewish.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Jolomsguy(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2012
Was he (Obama) doing it against you as a person? if no is the anaswer, then allow God to fight for HIMSELF or can you fight for GOD?
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by 5much(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2012
no qualms.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by REALIKUKU: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
Oh! that is very good especially now we are about to remember the birth of our lord and savior Jesus christ. want to tank whoever posted that for letting the world know that we love every body, be it Jews, atheist,Hindus,even the children of the bond woman(the uncircumcised philistines). JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Dis is a real slap 2 christains
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by ilemz(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
GOD CAN NOT BE MOCKED...
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by walexy14(m): 3:32am On Dec 01, 2012
IBROHIM: Didn't u guys know that muslims are not responsible for this, or do u want to blasphem urselves and hook it on others. Think not drink!
. Ɣ☺ΰ shd b the 1 to think fool..How didt u no dat the person responsible for this is a Christain ? Ɣ☺ΰ can't fight for God. Fooooool
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by walexy14(m): 3:34am On Dec 01, 2012
. Ɣ☺ΰ shd b the 1 to think fool..How didt u no dat the person responsible for this is a Christian ? Ɣ☺ΰ can't fight for God. Fooooool
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by ebereugwoji: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2012
Who even says this has anything to do with christianity people just don't have work to do. For those who are associating this comic picture to religion shame on you because you are not even better than those you criticise.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by ektbear: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2012
Bonarboy frezky: Dis is a real slap 2 christains

I think your inability to spell "Christian" is likely more offensive to your average believer cheesy
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by DCONE1(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2012
Highbros:
[color=#990000]
Highbros:
.....YOUR TITHE IS FOR YOUR PASTOR TO BUY JET...LOL
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by mko2005: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2012
truetalk4real: U are senseless for saying Allah is a violent god. What did u no, for saying dis almighty Allah will show u who he is. Big fool

U dnt have to insult people just to let them know u are right !
God bless us
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by DCONE1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
m.k.o2005:

U dnt have to insult people just to let them know u are right !
God bless us
the other guy too dont have to insult someones GOD thinking that he is right tooo !...may God bless us
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by blunderass01: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
ooseven: "OH My GOD!!! Now I am angry.....where is this my neighbour that was looking at me in a funny way last week. Let me deal with him because of this blasphemy!"

..nonsense.

I like the picture sha. so fly.

You are one of them. But i feel sorry for you because you won't know what strike you by the time God starts to deliver judgement on you guys.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by blunderass01: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
ochukoccna: What's blasphemous about this?
Was Jesus the only one crucified in history?
Have you no recall of thieves crucified too on both sides of Him?
I tbink the artist is just pointing how he's the scapegoat for American politics &economic woes since he's a blackman.

Dwarf![b][/b]

Those thieves you are talking about, do they have crowns plated with thorns on their head?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her "Shaku Shaku" Dance Moves / Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! / Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.