Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,403 members, 7,904,500 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? (6508 Views)

Guys How Many Of You Would Prefer Having Baby Mamas Rather Than Getting Married / Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? / Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by katherinae(f): 3:00am On Nov 10, 2006
jgc

ur husbadn should not be meeting up wiht his femal friednds and eatng wiht them. then y the hell did he marry u. see marriage is a big sacrifice and people dont see it, all my male friends like me and if i got marriedn tomorrow, i hope y husband would frown on me seeing them and calling them, what does ur husband need them for to talk to when he has u. so tell him to stop that nonsense, he should have known that before he got married and what kind of advice did he get from his parents about marriage anyway, look that BS should stop nownownownwo.
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by Honeypot1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2006
Girls na waaaao

99% of girls hate themselves. girl/girl hatred, daughter inlaw/mother inlaw hatred. But Why?

Infact God should withdraw all women from the face of the earth for just 1 month and see the impact the female species have had on us grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by mukina2: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2006
i feel more comfortable with guys as friends cuz it lessens gossip,backbiting,and the likes.
you get valued advice and you harldy quarrel,
you are not afraid that if you stopped talking he'll pass on all ur secrets and he keeps his mouth shut,
ladies it says choose a friend of the opposite sex , """who will make a good mate cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by iice(f): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2006
Yeah most of my friends are guys because i get along better with them. Grew up with guys so its inevitable that i blend easier with them than i do with women. Even when we are at a party, am usually the only girl hanging out with the guys and most times, the just take me as one of the guys because we usually react the same way to certain things grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by Radiant(f): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2006
iice:

we usually react the same way to certain things grin grin[/color]

To certain things huh? Ok! grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by nilla(f): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2006
meaning please.
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by Radiant(f): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2006
Nilla, don't insist! wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by nilla(f): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2006
aight then grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by Radiant(f): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2006
lol
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by Destiny6(f): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2007
Some girls are jus plain BITCHES!. . .if you tell them sumthing in confidence and tell them 2 keep it 2 themselves they probably wouldn't!. . . but with guys its different because they gossip less . . . and most gals' issues involve a guy so its better to talk 2 one who will give u better advice. . .
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by Maneater1(f): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2007
women are just too bitchy thats why.

Men dont have as much drama as women do.

A woman can not like another just because that one is prettier.

eg, i completely despise beyonce. Not all the time tho she's aiight. but she's a star. wink

you can imagine the effect on a local level. disastrous!!!
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by diyobdw(f): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2007
This is funny because i had a male friend ask if i had female friends at all.
True friends? the answer is no.

They just wont tell when you say they shouldnt -they would joking use it as an example ASAP angry
They wont be blunt even if it men killing them.
They would find hole and not how to fill them.
They are quick to deny you
Instead of carrying your cross with your or at least show empathy-they remind you their "toasters" might be in the bar and zoom off .
i can go on and on!

Though some guys are bitchy too! i hate such boys i prefer real men as friends
My stand might have being influenced by my upbringing no doubt. because i grew up with guys & lived watching each others back!

i used to think there were few ladies that feel this way but, from this thread- i know better!
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by Radiant(f): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2007
It's so funny how women are speaking against themselves grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by Destiny6(f): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2007
Yeh, lol
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by iice(f): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2007
He he he. . . ways of the world grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by GNature(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2007
iice:

they just take me as one of the guys because we usually react the same way to certain things grin grin

This is really scarry ooo shocked Haba

Are you saying you also get an erection when you are sexually aroused ?

My sister, you are really scaring me oo
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by iice(f): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2007
Haba my brother, not that way nah tongue grin grin grin Am talking about mentally and emotionally, i tend to react the same way guys react to certain things and that does not mean PHYSICAL tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by GNature(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2007
oooo okayyy cheesy

sorry oo, I was really worried there for a second cheesy lol

Actually, I should've understood what you were saying the first time, I am just very slow with my thinking

poor me cry cry
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by iice(f): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2007
Uhuh worried that i had an extra body attachment tongue grin grin

LOL i also dey slow some days ooo grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by Radiant(f): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2007
*Clears throat* tongue
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by iice(f): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2007
Passes strepsils to Radiant grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by Radiant(f): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2007
How nice of you, iice grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by katherinae(f): 12:17am On Feb 14, 2007
here is the way i see it
if every woman calls women bitches then what are we truly.
though i have alot of guy friends, i have more female friends, and yes in school majority of the female population might not like us for some reason or the other. women do get jealous easily but so do guys, we just show it more.
The funny thing is if u ask a girlfriend of mine what sh ethinks about girls she will say oh that they are all bitches. ?
so that kind of talk confuses me. every girl calling every other girl a bitch na wa for una. grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by McDoe(m): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2007
Just one reason. Because we rule the world!
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by jaybaby(f): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2007
All Said
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by lizzy47(f): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2007
Babymine u're right but men gossip just that u can have more confident in the opposite sex, because u have no similarities to compete for.And the guys can easily give in for the girls, asper give them free hand around them, listen well to the girl and take care of her even if they are not going out.
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by wifeypenth(f): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2007
gurls betray you, a guy would want to maintain his gentlemanliness by keepin hismouth shut, but not all gurls are loudmouthed sha, cos i cud keep a secret
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by Radiant(f): 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2007
McDoe:

Just one reason. Because we rule the world!

That festac ain't doing you too good. lmao grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by McDoe(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2007
Radiant, na wa o
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by tng(f): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2007
Every girl complains about their sex being dramatic, jealous,gossips and all that. dont dispute all that but search within yourself,have you never harboured any jealous feelings towards a fellow girl or gossiped?
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by Emad(f): 12:34pm On May 12, 2007
i think it is because women like to be told lies, if u tell her the ruth she thinks u are jealous of her, when u tell her a lie she thinks u like her cool cool
Re: Why Do Most Women Prefer Having Men As A Friend/confidant Rather Than Ladies? by uyai(f): 8:42pm On May 13, 2007
Women we need to come together!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 2 / Beautiful Girls Showing Off Enviable Curvy And Backsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.