Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Pdp Chairmanship Race: Anyim Or Egwu Or Who? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Chairmanship Race: Anyim Or Egwu Or Who? (2031 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: The Rationality Of The North East And Interests Of South East / PDP Chairmanship: Fayose Calls On Stakeholders To Support Modu Sheriff / Gulak Takes Over PDP Chairmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Chairmanship Race: Anyim Or Egwu Or Who? by NigEclipse(m): 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2008
I don't have time to trade words with you  , but one thing i know is that God is for Egwu. Don't hate him for his blessings, instead be happy for him dear boy. Sam egwu is not a thief or a fool. He is a very smart and humble man. I can never forget the way this man rebult Ebonyi state, or how he helped  needy people. If Sam Egwu doesn't win this election then we have an unjust God. But since God is a just creator i can proudly and boldly say that Egwu is the PDP Chairman. . I don't know Egwu but i say the truth whenever i have an opportunity to. Egwu is PDP Chairman, Egwu is PDP Chairman, Egwu is PDP Chairman.

Do you honestly believe the gibberish that comes out of your mouth? I'm beginning to think that you really do. And quite frankly, I think we have an unjust God for letting thieves like Sam Egwu get away with things for so long. God gave him a chance out of poverty, and he reciprocated chaos and devastation. Continue to take advantage of all these little smiley faces that you're displaying, because you'll soon be frowning. It feels good to rob the country of billions of Naira, embezzle money given to the state for infrastructure, and leave the poor citizens of Nigeria hungry and hopeless, doesn't it? Laugh now, cry later.
Re: Pdp Chairmanship Race: Anyim Or Egwu Or Who? by femi08: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2008
First of all Mr, we have a just and awesome God. Thank God he gave a wonderful, humble and hardworking man like Sam a chance to make a postive difference in Nigeria. I still don't know why you are so jealous of this guy smiley. Maybe you are mad that you still live in poverty while God has lifted people like Sam so high. Change your heart and the sun will also shine on you. God is with Sam and there is nothing nobody can do about it. I know he is not perfect just as you are not perfect too. Note many people are supporting Sam in Nigeria because of his heart. I am not Igbo yet i love this man so much that i wish he was my tribe. I am so proud of him. Nigeria need leaders like Sam. Dr Egwu will continue going higher and higher people like you will never see his back. God will bless him so much that he will be tried. He will never see poverty again in his life. His sun is shinning and it will never stop. Once again,Sam is PDP chairman in jesus name Amen.
Re: Pdp Chairmanship Race: Anyim Or Egwu Or Who? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2008
Re: Pdp Chairmanship Race: Anyim Or Egwu Or Who? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2008
Re: Pdp Chairmanship Race: Anyim Or Egwu Or Who? by NigEclipse(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2008
First of all Mr, we have a just and awesome God. Thank God he gave a wonderful, humble and hardworking man like Sam a chance to make a postive difference in Nigeria. I still don't know why you are so jealous of this guy . Maybe you are mad that you still live in poverty while God has lifted people like Sam so high. Change your heart and the sun will also shine on you. God is with Sam and there is nothing nobody can do about it. I know he is not perfect just as you are not perfect too. Note many people are supporting Sam in Nigeria because of his heart. I am not Igbo yet i love this man so much that i wish he was my tribe. I am so proud of him. Nigeria need leaders like Sam. Dr Egwu will continue going higher and higher people like you will never see his back. God will bless him so much that he will be tried. He will never see poverty again in his life. His sun is shinning and it will never stop. Once again,Sam is PDP chairman in jesus name Amen.

It irks you to know that one day your lavish spending will come to a halt, doesn't it? You can yell out God till your lungs collapse, because God will not let Egwu or any of his cronies get away with the people's money. He shall be chastised! INCLUDING YOU!
Re: Pdp Chairmanship Race: Anyim Or Egwu Or Who? by femi08: 1:59am On Feb 26, 2008
HaHaHa u are so funny Mr. You don't know me what do you mean by "lavish spending" ofcos don't get me wrong i am very impressed you can tell I am sucessfull, and would love to be as blessed as Egwu wink. My dear nija bro i am not trying to exchange words with you. I just hate it when people are jealous of sucessfull able men like Dr Egwu. Sam can not be chastised. He is an innocent man or why do you think he is so respected and loved all over Nigeria? You don't seem to understand that God is with Egwu. And you can't even sense that He is already the chairman of the biggest party in Africa. Are u that dumb? smiley. No hard feeling Mr man just stop hating. The fact is still that Egwu has a perfect reputation all over Nigeria, and people like you will never destroy it. God is with Sam Egwu who can be against him.
Re: Pdp Chairmanship Race: Anyim Or Egwu Or Who? by NigEclipse(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2008
HaHaHa u are so funny Mr. You don't know me what do you mean by "lavish spending" ofcos don't get me wrong i am very impressed you can tell I am sucessfull, and would love to be as blessed as Egwu . My dear nija bro i am not trying to exchange words with you. I just hate it when people are jealous of sucessfull able men like Dr Egwu. Sam can not be chastised. He is an innocent man or why do you think he is so respected and loved all over Nigeria? You don't seem to understand that God is with Egwu. And you can't even sense that He is already the chairman of the biggest party in Africa. Are u that dumb?   . No hard feeling Mr man just stop hating. The fact is still that Egwu has a perfect reputation all over Nigeria, and people like you will never destroy it. God is with Sam Egwu who can be against him.

Sam Egwu well respected all over Nigeria? Ha! Don't make me laugh! He's not even well respected here on Nairaland. Your incompetence is going to cause you to miss out in life. Go back to the first page and read the forum again to see what the other viewers have written about your Sam Egwu. Now it's no longer a secrete that you are a family member or a close comrade who has decided to come to his defense. You're overwhelmed with anger, and you fear going back to living in the slums where you once lived in poverty, and reading about this pushes your panic button. But yet, Femi, you and Sam Egwu know what it's like to be poor, and this is what you've done to your own African nation. And please refrain from calling out God's name in vain. You are playing with a powerful God. DO NOT PLAY WITH GOD. God has reasons for letting evil prevail, but he always exterminates it when it's time. Sam Egwu becoming governor of Ebonyi state was evil prevailing, and him becoming PDP chairman would be more evil prevailing, but we'll just have to see how much evil Sam Egwu is going to continue to do before the wrath of God puts an end to his conniving deeds. And to set the record straight, I am a well respected citizen here in Nigeria, and every business I own has been acquired and established through hard honest work, so there's no need for me to be envious. Who in the world would want to have billions of Naira and for everyone to know that it was embezzled through dubious contract scams and diversion of public funds allocated to the states? ONLY SELFISH THIEVES LIKE YOU AND SAM EGWU WOULD FIND THAT APPEALING! I think I'd rather live an honest life sticking to what I've honestly accomplished instead of plundering my state's coffers than having people point their fingers at me as the man who stole from his kinsmen.
Re: Pdp Chairmanship Race: Anyim Or Egwu Or Who? by alianation(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2008
HaHaHa u are so funny Mr. You don't know me what do you mean by "lavish spending" ofcos don't get me wrong i am very impressed you can tell I am sucessfull, and would love to be as blessed as Egwu . My dear nija bro i am not trying to exchange words with you. I just hate it when people are jealous of sucessfull able men like Dr Egwu. Sam can not be chastised. He is an innocent man or why do you think he is so respected and loved all over Nigeria? You don't seem to understand that God is with Egwu. And you can't even sense that He is already the chairman of the biggest party in Africa. Are u that dumb? . No hard feeling Mr man just stop hating. The fact is still that Egwu has a perfect reputation all over Nigeria, and people like you will never destroy it. God is with Sam Egwu who can be against him.

dr sam egwu is really a thief angry
Re: Pdp Chairmanship Race: Anyim Or Egwu Or Who? by BlackMamba(m): 3:07am On Feb 28, 2008
I will have a heart attack the day I meet a Nigerian public servant that is not a thief. It's the existing norm and we're all living and breathing corruption. Critics are those that hasn't smelt the corridors of power. Folks like Ribadu and Akunyili just has the decency to do some work but you bet they're doing some stealing on the side too. Hey, Tai Solarin started wearing trousers when he became chairman of peoples bank. Go figure.

Who cares who will becomes the next PDP chairman. Fixing Naija starts from Aso Rock.
Re: Pdp Chairmanship Race: Anyim Or Egwu Or Who? by NigEclipse(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2008
I will have a heart attack the day I meet a Nigerian public servant that is not a thief. It's the existing norm and we're all living and breathing corruption. Critics are those that hasn't smelt the corridors of power. Folks like Ribadu and Akunyili just has the decency to do some work but you bet they're doing some stealing on the side too. Hey, Tai Solarin started wearing trousers when he became chairman of peoples bank. Go figure.

Who cares who will becomes the next PDP chairman. Fixing Naija starts from Aso Rock.

Not all Nigerians have the same corrupt mentality my friend.
Re: Pdp Chairmanship Race: Anyim Or Egwu Or Who? by wisefool: 12:14am On Mar 04, 2008
I understand where the criticisms against Sam is coming from but what makes anyone think that Pius Anyim will be any better
Re: Pdp Chairmanship Race: Anyim Or Egwu Or Who? by NigEclipse(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2008
I don't have time to trade words with you , but one thing i know is that God is for Egwu. Don't hate him for his blessings, instead be happy for him dear boy. Sam egwu is not a thief or a fool. He is a very smart and humble man. I can never forget the way this man rebult Ebonyi state, or how he helped needy people. If Sam Egwu doesn't win this election then we have an unjust God. But since God is a just creator i can proudly and boldly say that Egwu is the PDP Chairman. . I don't know Egwu but i say the truth whenever i have an opportunity to. Egwu is PDP Chairman, Egwu is PDP Chairman, Egwu is PDP Chairman.

I guess we have an unjust God now shocked
Re: Pdp Chairmanship Race: Anyim Or Egwu Or Who? by BigYakubu(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2008
Egwu was a hot topic in Nigeria back when I was there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNDP:Entrepreneurial development Is the only way Nigeria can realise vision 2020 / Ex-lawmaker Arraigned For Certificate Forgery ! / 'i Will Run A Welfarist Government' - Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.