Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,678 members, 7,945,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Where (bookshop) To Get Hot Programming Books - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Where (bookshop) To Get Hot Programming Books (1102 Views)

Bookshop Management Software / Bookshop Billing Software And Printer / Bookshop Management Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where (bookshop) To Get Hot Programming Books by Desoda: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
Greetings pals, i'm the kind that love computer programming more than any most beautiful girl in town but the resources are too scarce for me to get. Just two days ago i spent 5hrs moving from bookshop to bookshop searching for a dangerous C++ under a fierce sun only for me to go back home empty handed tired and hungry. I visited NIIT but they only give their books to their students. I'm into web and game dev. Can anyone pls tell me of any bookshop to get books on C++, OpenGL, and PHP with MySQL. I'm currently living in Benin. You can reach my on 08093159072 and 08053230692 or email me via desofonia@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Where (bookshop) To Get Hot Programming Books by talk2hb1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
Have you tried going checking it out at Ikeja or Yaba. Better still go to Havila bookshop at Onipanu B/S. Why not try downloading free ebooks and print it. You can print as low as N5/page.
Re: Where (bookshop) To Get Hot Programming Books by Kaysalas(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
sorry bros! but na for where you dey print N5 per page. i will be very glad if you can help me with that info.
Re: Where (bookshop) To Get Hot Programming Books by annahussy(f): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2012
Hey, i have not any good idea about good bookshop from where you can buy good programming books. But i want to suggest you should have to use online option. It is the best source to find programming books and tutorial site. There are so many of good website which provides good programming books and tutorial site for C++, PHP, MySql etc.
Re: Where (bookshop) To Get Hot Programming Books by Desoda: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
I know of where to get ebooks but i prefer a hard copy cos it makes me "eat the pages" so to speak. E books are boring at times cos i don't like starring at a screen for too long and besides like marking, underlining and writing important points on the pages for easy reference and remembrance.
Re: Where (bookshop) To Get Hot Programming Books by talk2hb1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
Kaysalas: sorry bros! but na for where you dey print N5 per page. i will be very glad if you can help me with that info.
Inside UNILAG campus you can print page above 50 from 5Naira per page

(1) (Reply)

Affordable PHP Programmer Needed / PHP And Mysql Programmer Needed / Web Programmer Needed With Experience In Php, Mysql, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.