Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,642 members, 7,921,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:34 AM

Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead (44200 Views)

5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by Abali1(m): 7:45am On Nov 30, 2012
lacidi: She died after giving birth to her 3rd child. She had sickle cell anemia and couldn't survive the blood loss after the 3rd child. I would have tought that being a sickler she should have stopped after having 2 babies. The gamble of having more children proved fatal. May her soul rest in peace. Condolences to her husband and family.

I still doubt that it's because she was a SS that cost her life. She already had two kids successfully, so it must be complications of child birth and not necessarily becuase she was a sickler.
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 30, 2012
R.I.P to the General's daughter!

i must add that this tells a lot about the man buhari. we can easily name obasanjo's first child,babngida's fist,abacha's first etc. but how many of us knew about buhari's first? talkless of her dying at child birth in a nigerian hospital!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by Demdem(m): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2012
torkaka: R.I.P to the General's daughter!

i must add that this tells a lot about the man buhari. we can easily name obasanjo's first child,babngida's fist,abacha's first etc. but how many of us knew about buhari's first? talkless of her dying at child birth in a nigerian hospital!!

Exactly. Also she works. she is a staff of National Steel Raw Material Exploration Agency. All other leaders first child have oil blocs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2012
It's a painful thing for a child to die before his/her parents. May her beautiful soul rest in peace.
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by PastorOla1: 8:01am On Nov 30, 2012
R.I. P.
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by Clemzy16(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2012
gramci:

I can only imagine what women go through during labour in a third world country like Nigeria
You mean fifth world country.
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2012
May she rest in peace

@Topic, is it not the same Buhari whose supporters including El-rufai in a bid to sell us a dummy about him being detribalised said his first daughter is married to an Igbo man?

I can never take El-rufai serious again in life. Here is a link to the post on his facebook page where he claimed Buhari's first daughter is married to an Igbo man and cleverly attached a caveat; http://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10151778445175128

1 Like

Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by Clemzy16(m): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2012
Qluminati:

Nw wetin na?........Only in Nigeria?......u don Cough rubbish.....No be Even Nature.....Na as God Plan am.....if ur Enemy Die From Electrocution......shey na Only am Don Ever Die Thru That Process for the whole World?.....
You seems not to get it! No doubt people lose their lives to childbirth in other parts of the world. But with the dearth in our health sector, the rate to which women lose their lives to childbirth in Nigeria is of the maximum. And the earlier our leaders do something about it the better.
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by blocker: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2012
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by Abali1(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2012
Sunny_bobo: May she rest in peace

@Topic, is it not the same Buhari whose supporters including El-rufai in a bid to sell us a dummy about him being detribalised said his first daughter is married to an Igbo man?

I can never take El-rufai serious again in life. Here is a link to the post on his facebook page where he claimed Buhari's first daughter is married to an Igbo man and cleverly attached a caveat; http://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10151778445175128

Please did you read this........

"Another friend on Facebook and seems to be a senior military officer, Shehu Tarfa, posted this as his status yesterday which I thought worthy of sharing....some information about my political leader General Muhammadu Buhari that I was not aware of....Nasir"

I neither know Buhari nor El-Rufai, but I detest the way people bring up all kind of irrelevancies when discussing the death of one whom they consider an enemy.

the Igbo's say, "Eburu Ozu onye ozo odi ka ebu osisi, ma na eburu nke nwane gi, I' mara n' obu Ozu" (when they are carrying another persons corpse, it seems it just a log of wood. But when it is a relative, you will understand that it's human).

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by businesslawyer(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2012
Inalillahi wahinalillahi rajoun. May Allah grant her Aljanah firdauz
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by HisMajesty1(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2012
May her soul RIP... My condolences to her family.
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by yuzedo: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2012
Wsdm: R.I.P. But there are two things i observed in this news : the lady graduated from A.B.U Zaria ( an indigenous university), delivered and died in an indigenous hospital all with the knowledge of his father. If such people are to rule the country, they will certainly put these amenities in place since they also depend on it. May God open the eyes of the blinds.
Amen!

Bless her soul... May God give those she left behind fortitude to bear this painfully monumental loss.
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by mosunade(f): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2012
When GEJ brother died on his birthday, some m.orons here said he has used his brother for rituals. So what will they say to this one now?
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by Odinaka00(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2012
Abuloma80: Innalillahi wa Inna ilaihirajiun. Allah yajikan ki da gafara Magajiya. Allah raya abinda kika bari. ( Bakiyi sauri Ba, mu da make nan bamu dade Ba sai munzo )

Abeg make you nor throw bomb 4 here o

@op, may her soul rest in peace and also may her sins βξ forgiven.....Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† a beautiful lady she was
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by BlueMurder(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2012
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji'uun.

Kullu nafsin zaa'ikatul maut, thumma ilaina turja'uun.

May Allah (SWT) forgive her sins and admit her into Jannatul Firdaus, ameen. May He give her loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by Nyntynplus: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2012
May Allah have mercy on her soul
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by dominique(f): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
May her soul rest in peace.

What killed her?

possibly complications from childbirth, May she RIP.
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2012
RIP.
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by chakula: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2012
Allah ya jikan ta yasa ta huta ameen!
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by Blueboy0402: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2012
What do you expect me to say
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by valendave: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2012
May her soul rest in peace. My sincere condolences to the General
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by Ozonna(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2012
She's a pretty gal. May her soul rest in peace and May Allah grant General Buhari the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by Blueboy0402: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2012
gramci:

I can only imagine what women go through during labour in a third work country like Nigeria
Will you stop that rubbish!! What is the meaning of this? Are you ok? Is the labour pain of a woman in the USA any different from that of a woman in Nigeria? Genesis 3:16 says "To the woman He said, I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing. With pain you will give birth to children....." Better stop typing rubbish ok!
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by electrowale: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2012
may her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2012
Abali1:

Please did you read this........

"Another friend on Facebook and seems to be a senior military officer, Shehu Tarfa, posted this as his status yesterday which I thought worthy of sharing....some information about my political leader General Muhammadu Buhari that I was not aware of....Nasir"

I neither know Buhari nor El-Rufai, but I detest the way people bring up all kind of irrelevancies when discussing the death of one whom they consider an enemy.

the Igbo's say, "Eburu Ozu onye ozo odi ka ebu osisi, ma na eburu nke nwane gi, I' mara n' obu Ozu" (when they are carrying another persons corpse, it seems it just a log of wood. But when it is a relative, you will understand that it's human).

Dude, this has got nothing to do with "ebulu ozu onye ozo". It's about the many lies of El-rufai. El-Rufai is too close to Buhari not to know where his first daughter is married to. That's why he deliberately attached the CAVEAT that ge copied it from someone else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Tinubu Wants Stigma On Drug Use Removed / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) / Saraki Test Running Innoson SUV, Urges Southeasterns on More Local Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.