Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,345 members, 7,891,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

2.2 Billion Naira Hall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2.2 Billion Naira Hall (771 Views)

7 Billion Spent Yet Vp's House Still Incomplete [photo] / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) / Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2.2 Billion Naira Hall by nuslock(f): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
I saw this on Facebook and thought to post it on NL.

Lara Wise
2 Billion Naira!!!
2 Billion Naira!!!!

A whopping 2 Billion Naira
Wao!!!

I hear the villa needs a new banquet hall
and it will cost you, me and all tax payers, a staggering 2 billion Naira to get that ready.

Brilliant!!!

I know the one currently being used is so fabulous...
I have seen the chandeliers and decorations and interior...simp­ly breath-taking!

The reason why we need a new banquet hall, according to (who says?) is because the present banquet hall is a bit far from the President's house and office. They say it is about 2 kilometers (in a regal-chauffeur­ed ride) to the banquet hall and this is not too, well, convenient for the President and so a new one has to be built very close for his convenience. This will gulp N2 billion...

Please give me N2 billion
...AND...
No child in my village will be out of school
No woman in my village will die at child birth
No tap will lack portable water
No road will be impassable
No police post will lack security gadgets
No hospital will be ill-equipped
No youth will be unemployed
No farmer will lack the tool of business
No child, no adult will die of communicable disease
Their will be sports arena
There will be fun spots
There will be...
...2 billion Naira to do these and then, some more...

Mr. President,
please lets set our priorities right sir.
There is so much that amount of money can do for the people who trusted you to do that and much more for them.

2 billion Naira
oh common!!!!!

PLEASE NO INSULTS, NO ABUSIVE WORDS.
WE MUST RESPECT THE OFFICE OF OUR DEAR PRESIDENT EVEN AS WE CONSTRUCTIVELY CRITICIZE WHAT WE SEE AS EXCESSES.
THANK YOU
Re: 2.2 Billion Naira Hall by seunfly: 12:07am On Nov 30, 2012
That N2.2billion can finance @least 1000 graduates for self employment and those graduates can employe more than 10,000 peaple directly and many more thausand indirectly.
I know the present banquet hall in side villa it is beside villa administrative building not far from MDGs office, the hall is superb and it was just renovate last month/this month. I guess they just want to waste our money that could have contributed positivly into the lives of many graduate, peaple and national Gdp. Well i guess they don't realy care about us.

(1) (Reply)

World Radio Exclusive: Ojukwu's First Son Speaks To Radio Biafra / Fuel Subsidy Is Not Working....fg / Don`t Mind Your Critics,obj Tells Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.