Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,223 members, 7,916,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:29 AM

Legit Internet Connection For Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Legit Internet Connection For Life (727 Views)

Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection. / My Miracle Job Without Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legit Internet Connection For Life by browse: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2008
”IT’S A LEGAL CONNECTION FOR REAL”

GET INTERNET CONNECTION ON YOUR PC OR LAPTOP WITHOUT MONTHLY CHARGES, MONTHLY RECHARGING OF ACCOUNT. JUST ONE DIAL, YOU ARE CONNECTED FOR LIFE. ALL YOU NEED IS A GPRS/WAP GSM PHONE WITH BLUETOOTH AND A DATA CABLE.”IT’S A LEGAL CONNECTION FOR REAL”
FOR FUTHER INFO CALL;08030677138

Thanks to all those who has called to inquire about the connection, once again, i want to assure all the doubting thomas that, i am not collecting the 30k connection fee from anyone until you see it working and convinced that its a legit connection and not scams.

For those outside Lagos(south west), you gat the option of getting at least 5-10people ready or you can come down to lagos with your PC/Laptop. or come buy the francise from us so that you can be the sole distributor in your location.
Re: Legit Internet Connection For Life by Torishe(f): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2008
Are u sure this is for real wink

(1) (Reply)

Salary Range For Marketing Graduate / Marketing Officer Wanted (20) (commission Basis)- Very Urgent / Job Opportunity In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.