Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,744 members, 7,915,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! (2351 Views)

The Irrationality Of Being More "Christian" Than The British / "Gele" Headwraps Banned By Enugu Church For Security / This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
What doesnt kill me makes me stronger!

From today onward, I am not going to make another thread on christianity again because I can not be a hypocrite. I can not talk about on major religion in Nigeria while leaving another major religion out.

I was banned again (till 2035) by the Ayatollah because "I derailed a thread". Which gaddem thread did I derail? I've been engaging muslims- none of which have complained.

I am not a slave and I will never bow to any dictator .

Let the good times roll cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
What did you do again? You know those our brothers don't like criticisms. Anyway, there's nothing wrong in asking for answers about christianity or other religion on issues which you don't feel is right. Jesus encouraged questions. He said ask and it will be given to you.- Matt 7:7.

1 Like

Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
TroGunn: What did you do again? You know those our brothers don't like criticisms. Anyway, there's nothing wrong in asking for answers about christianity or other religion on issues which you don't feel is right. Jesus encouraged questions. He said ask and it will be given to you.- Matt 7:7.

Thanks for the encouragement.

The Ayatollah claimed tat I derailed a thread. I have been careful not to give him a chance to ban me and so he has started inventing reasons and fraudulent accusations to ban me.
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by wiegraf: 12:25am On Nov 30, 2012
It is my understanding that their earthly overlord, aka mac the mod-erer, is under orders to ban every single post by anyone who doesn't share their particular delusion, favorable to their cause or not. Assuming this is true, rather than strictly follow the mandate he likely lets all the posts sympathetic to his cause through while of course filtering the ones that are particularly critical out. He can then claim he wasn't supposed to let you in in the first place, he just pitied you because of his infinite mercy.

Either ways the problem isn't him but the one that gave him the mandate, seun. If there really is a ban on non muslims posting in there then all posts from kaffirs, good or bad, should be blocked out. Seun should be demanding he follows the law, or he should change said laws. As it stands it's a pretty sorry state imo
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 30, 2012
wiegraf: It is my understanding that their earthly overlord, aka mac the mod-erer, is under orders to ban every single post by anyone who doesn't share their particular delusion, favorable to their cause or not. Assuming this is true, rather than strictly follow the mandate he likely lets all the posts sympathetic to his cause through while of course filtering the ones that are particularly critical out. He can then claim he wasn't supposed to let you in in the first place, he just pitied you because of his infinite mercy.

Either ways the problem isn't him but the one that gave him the mandate, seun. If there really is a ban on non muslims posting in there then all posts from kaffirs, good or bad, should be blocked out. Seun should be demanding he follows the law, or he should change said laws. As it stands it's a pretty sorry state imo

You are right. However, it is worse than that- he makes up imaginary reasons to hide posts and ban people. For instance, he threatened to ban a thread on Salman Rushdie for being "too controversial" but he kept quiet when i showed him that the same topic of Salman Rushdie was discussed on other proper islamic forums.

Also, the Ayatollah refuses to ban vedaxcool after I have reported him for trolling with CLEAR EVIDENCE! The Ayatollah also threatens people with bans for no reason. He mast.urbates to banishment. He once threatened me to answer a question from him or get banned- later he will claim that he was joking but what kind of sick moderator jokes with his abuse of power?
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 30, 2012
I pity any muslim I catch on this section.
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by tobechi74: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2012
Its a pity.
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2012
tobechi74: Its a pity.
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Ruqaya(f): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2012
so it's true that an idle man's brain is d devil's workshop

1 Like

Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2012
Ruqaya: so it's true that an idle man's brain is d devil's workshop

Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by advocate666: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2012
Ruqaya: so it's true that an idle man's brain is d devil's workshop

Is that you in the pic with the burqa and tribal marks?

1 Like

Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2012
advocate666:

I hope not shocked
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
advocate666:

Lolz

@logic you were really banned till 2035? cheesy ehn he was asked to ban every non muslim poster in that section, so he's well in his right to ban u. Nna mehn till 2035? grin grin
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
Paxchal:
Lolz

@logic you were really banned till 2035? cheesy ehn he was asked to ban every non muslim poster in that section, so he's well in his right to ban u. Nna mehn till 2035? grin grin

Na so
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Heathen(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
2035!!! lmbao, @LB, why do you keep going back there when you know the end result?
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
Heathen: 2035!!! lmbao, @LB, why do you keep going back there when you know the end result?

The same reason why some black people didnt seat at the back of the bus.

1 Like

Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
keep bashing Christianity 'my son' , who cares, you will eventually get tired cos we don't give a toss grin

Good luck with your Islamic pals !! Hope 'brother' mactunji bans you for life !! wink

3 Likes

Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
advocate666:

hypocrites make use of our Pagan tribal marks, then talk bad about us. angry
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
frosbel: keep bashing Christianity 'my son' , who cares, you will eventually get tired cos we don't give a toss grin

Good luck with your Islamic pals !! Hope 'brother' mactunji bans you for life !! wink

lol.... grin grin grin

Hi hater!
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Heathen(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
Logicboy03:

The same reason why some black people didnt seat at the back of the bus.
Good enough reason i guess, though i don't think you will make much impact on those pages.
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
Heathen: Good enough reason i guess, though i don't think you will make much impact on those pages.

ah, but I have. Progress is slow. Rome wasnt built in a day

1 Like

Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
@logicboy grin grin what does not kill you will do much worse.. drive you insane grin grin grin

Hence forth you shall never engage a nomad from sandy deserts of Arabia, they tend to have a nasty itch in their butt so they have very little patience or understanding in fact, all they have to deal with is that nasty sand scarab scratching away at their butt.. how can you ever hope to engage such people in a discussion, I know I won't stand for it if I have an itch over 600yrs old. Christians have learned to live with their itch, it has been over 2000 years grin grin
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by manmustwac(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
Paxchal:
Lolz

RUBBISH! angry The rules and regulations of this forum state that any first time offender breaking any rules will get a 48 hour ban for a first offence followed by 96 hour ban for a second offence then 192 hour and so on & so on. Him. Banning someone until the year 2035 for no clear reason is abuse of power. He himself is breaking the nairaland rules and should be banned for it.

1 Like

Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
manmustwac: RUBBISH! angry The rules and regulations of this forum state that any first time offender breaking any rules will get a 48 hour ban for a first offence followed by 96 hour ban for a second offence then 192 hour and so on & so on. Him. Banning someone until the year 2035 for no clear reason is abuse of power. He himself is breaking the nairaland rules and should be banned for it.
Hehehe, who will ban him naa? I've read somewhere in politics complaint thread where Seun says he doesn't want religious wrath from the religion of peace. Whatever that means
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: @logicboy grin grin what does not kill you will do much worse.. drive you insane grin grin grin

Hence forth you shall never engage a nomad from sandy deserts of Arabia, they tend to have a nasty itch in their butt so they have very little patience or understanding in fact, all they have to deal with is that nasty sand scarab scratching away at their butt.. how can you ever hope to engage such people in a discussion, I know I won't stand for it if I have an itch over 600yrs old. Christians have learned to live with their itch, it has been over 2000 years grin grin

Haha....always funny, man!

I understand
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
manmustwac: RUBBISH! angry The rules and regulations of this forum state that any first time offender breaking any rules will get a 48 hour ban for a first offence followed by 96 hour ban for a second offence then 192 hour and so on & so on. Him. Banning someone until the year 2035 for no clear reason is abuse of power. He himself is breaking the nairaland rules and should be banned for it.

grin

That's why he is the Ayatollah of Nairaland- he doesnt ban, he gives exile fatwas! cool

1 Like

Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
[quote author=Paxchal]
Hehehe, who will ban him naa? I've read somewhere in politics complaint thread where Seun says he doesn't want religious wrath from the religion of peace. Whatever that means [/quot

This is what it means;

www.nairaland.com/attachments/840165_ragecomic_NL_png62abca8b618a4e33a26c43e0ced4f83f

8 Likes

Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by truthislight: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
TroGunn: What did you do again? You know those our brothers don't like criticisms. Anyway, there's nothing wrong in asking for answers about christianity or other religion on issues which you don't feel is right. Jesus encouraged questions. He said ask and it will be given to you.- Matt 7:7.
^^^

true talk.
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by Ubenedictus(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
Logicboy03: What doesnt kill me makes me stronger!

From today onward, I am not going to make another thread on christianity again because I can not be a hypocrite. I can not talk about on major religion in Nigeria while leaving another major religion out.

I was banned again (till 2035) by the Ayatollah because "I derailed a thread". Which gaddem thread did I derail? I've been engaging muslims- none of which have complained.

I am not a slave and I will never bow to any dictator .

Let the good times roll cool cool cool cool cool

hmm...
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by manmustwac(m): 6:24am On Dec 01, 2012
Paxchal:
Hehehe, who will ban him naa? I've read somewhere in politics complaint thread where Seun says he doesn't want religious wrath from the religion of peace. Whatever that means
Why did he even say that in the Politics section when he's supposed to say that in the Religion or Muslim section instead Well he can't just sweep the problem under the carpet hope & pray that the problem goes away because that's not going to happen. I have his contact number, I have his email address, am in his facebook & yahoo messenger contact list but am not going to use any of those to contact him. Am going to deal with this problem in my own way. wink
Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by wiegraf: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2012
Yeah, it's a bit like burying your head in the sand and hoping the problem will go away. To be fair, the islam/religion section has staggered along for years now, despite the blatant inequalities in the system. Abi na suffering and smiling again?

4 Likes

Re: Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! by vedaxcool(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2012
Buhuhu let me join you people in crying, even manmuswac is wacking tears grin grin grin grin that is sad, Nigerians and their discipline issues, always wanting to break the law and not wanting to do the time, lolz grin grin in manmuswac dictionary logicboy is a first time offender or wait even a second time offender here let me quote JeSoul words of solace:

JeSoul: ^Posters will always "claim" whatever suits their itch for that day and the mods cannot help them scratch it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Rebuked The Religious Elite And Their Followers More Than Sinners / Homosexuals Have A Chance At Making Heaven!!! / Nigeria: One Nation Under God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.