Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,503 members, 7,971,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:49 PM

Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (21179 Views)

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
I take God beg all of una, pls no sidetalks and tribal cry again.

Else, heads will massively roll here.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
Jarus: I take God beg all of una, pls no sidetalks and tribal cry again.

Else, heads will massively roll here.

ok, am off.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
Demdem:

ok, am off.
lmao cheesy grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
Demdem:

Igbos are wonderful peeps and an example is Berem whom i appreciated earlier. however just like any other tribe we also have the opposite. its not an igbo thing hypocrite

You slated Odunnu, Ujchief and Wesley80? And when I pointed out their names you insisted you wont apologise because they are Igbos. Are you just a bigoted thug or just a Retardeen?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
Jarus:
lmao cheesy grin

lol.

I trust the guy to run off with his tail between his legs. I wonder why people fear ban that much. undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin
Please humour me Jarus, why do folks fear ban like death? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
grin grin

Ok, more nominations please.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
Demdem: grin grin

Ok, more nominations please.

Abeg commot for road jare!

Please let have more nominations!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
PointB:

lol.

I trust the guy to run off with his tail between his legs. I wonder why people fear ban that much. undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin
Please humour me Jarus, why do folks fear ban like death? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Meanwhile, just by the way, you come across very feminine to me; I always image you as the Igbo version of Desola cheesy

As for that Desola, whether she likes it or not, she go marry me aboki omo mola, she just dey 'form swagger for here' (omo Yoruba ni mi, mo ni swagger - what a signature! grin)

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by GARRIx7(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
PointB:

lol.

Oga Jarus, abeg ban this THUG cool cool cool cool
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
Enough side attractions, let's return to nominations.

My ban finger is itching me o cheesy
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Okijajuju1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
Jarus:
Meanwhile, just by the way, you come across very feminine to me; I always image you as the Igbo version of Desola cheesy

*****Falls from uncompleted building..****
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Akanbiedu(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
Jarus:

As for that Desola, whether she likes it or not, she go marry me aboki omo mola, she just dey 'form swagger for here' (omo Yoruba ni mi, mo ni swagger - what a signature! grin)

Did Jarus write this? grin grin grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
Jarus:

lol, nice slide tackling.

You also remind of Mai Shia (the tea makers by the roadside),
Each time I chance upon them by the roadside, I usually imagine you siting in some corner beside the gutter, struggling with stove, mixing milo and saccharin with frumpy face like the world forced the trade upon you shoulder, and everyone is your enemy except for few. I mostly shake my head and wonder whatever make you grumpy and sad. Pray is it seun or mukina2 that brough this upon you? You don't have to do what you don't enjoy doing. Life is too sweet to be lived in bondage.

I only seek to add flavour and colour to your thread. Smile and enjoy yourself a little.

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
PointB:

lol, nice slide tackling.

You also remind of Mai Shia (the tea makers by the roadside),
Each time I chance upon them by the roadside, I usually imagine you siting in some corner beside the gutter, struggling with stove, mixing milo and saccharin with frumpy face like the world forced the trade upon you shoulder, and everyone is your enemy except for few. I mostly shake my head and wonder whatever make you grumpy and sad. Pray is it seun or mukina2 that brough this upon you? You don't have to do what you don't enjoy doing. Life is too sweet to be lived in bondage.

I only seek to add flavour and colour to your thread. Smile and enjoy yourself a little.
LMAO. Crazy girl, sorry man cheesy

For having the audacity to call His Excellency, the moderator of the largest section in the largest forum in the largest black nation in the world, Mai Shai, you are banned forever! grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
Jarus:

For having the audacity to call His Excellency, the moderator of the largest section in the largest forum in the largest black nation in the world, Mai Shai, you are banned forever! grin

lol, aboki,

I never called you Mai shai, I only imagine that you may be living like one, judging from the way you behave. Anyway, like I said, your redemption is not a foregone conclusion you still have hope. By the way, you know those you can 'threaten' with ban. Not folks like me. A

And shouldn't you be calling for more nominations, rather than continue with this unnatural infatuation with 'girl-man'. I am as straight as they come just in case, another prey may suffice.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Okijajuju1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
Jarus:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
oya o, abeg let go back to business

NOMINATIONS TO DATE

Gbawe 9
Katsumoto 8
Afam4eva 6
Naptu 5
Bluetooth 1
Spyder88 1
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by ujchief(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
@jarus,
someone nominated musiwa. Why is his name not in ur listgringrin

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
[quote author=Okija_juju][/quote]

Abeg give it up my brother.

Jarus said, back to business. Let's oblige.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Akanbiedu(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
ujchief: @jarus,

Musiwa is nairaland's bug. hehe
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Okijajuju1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
PointB:

Abeg give it up my brother.

Jarus said, back to business. Let's oblige.

Nwanne, dont be angry o!! I have stopped.. I only updated the nominations list to reflect the true status of things.. Sorry.. As an Independent Observer, I was only doing my job.. This is strictly business!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Musiwa is nairaland's bug. hehe

Na wa o. How can you call Aare Musiwa of Satellite fame a 'bug' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
What world have we awoken to? Where are the justice campaigners and right crusaders - over to you!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nwanne, dont be angry o!! I have stopped.. I only updated the nominations list to reflect the true status of things.. Sorry.. As an Independent Observer, I was only doing my job.. This is strictly business!

Noted. Carry on with whatever makes you happy. U know me now, no shaking!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Jarus(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
ujchief: @jarus,
He has a separate section for himself. We dont see him as a poster here grin cheesy
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by isalegan2: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
Desola:

Why are you sad? embarassed embarassed

NL Sad Face: sad

NL Red Face: embarassed

wink

ndu_chucks:

Have you never seen people who appear to be crying even though they are laughing. Facial Muscle configuration can cause that condition. @isale, oun ti a ri yin si na ni yen. smiley

Oga Ogbeni ndu_chucks,
You intrigue me. (Massively underrated poster, in my opinion.) You are def Yoruba. Most def! I imagine you are indeed one of those SSS dudes as you were once accused here on NL. You fit the profile my dad once gave me of those guys. Not that there's anything wrong with that sha. grin

Anyway, you dey look for my trouble. You're lucky I'm a nice person who would not THINK of fighting anyone, even when deserved. I just turn the other cheek. Always! tongue embarassed

hmmm. on topic, i nominate - - - -. brb!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by nduchucks: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
@isale_gan, join the chorus. Some have concluded that I am Fulani, others Igbo, yet others Ogoni, now you have added to the conclusive list that I am Yoruba. Let me save you all the trouble, I am 100% Nigerian. Even more so that Akanbi. cheesy

Since Desola has been disqualified, I hereby nominate isale_gan2
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Akanbiedu(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
^^^^^^

My guess is you are Tenny Haman (what's the name again?) type.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
When nominations dey close?

And Update the list for us Musiwa fans, Else we would move nairaland to Benin Republic and everything would change to French.

I have seen the Maps, The Sultan of Sokoto had saw the maps thats why he is afraiding , I knows Adeboye, the Prime minister of Canada is my friend. Ba ki Moon know me, I studies Electricity Engineering, Move South West and Nairaland to benin republic

See the video below Its Korean Language its relation to Yoruba Its called Gangan Style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Akanbiedu(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
dayokanu: When nominations dey close?

And Update the list for us Musiwa fans, Else we would move nairaland to Benin Republic and everything would change to French.

I have seen the Maps, The Sultan of Sokoto had saw the maps thats why he is afraiding , I knows Adeboye, the Prime minister of Canada is my friend. Ba ki Moon know me, I studies Electricity Engineering, Move South West and Nairaland to benin republic

See the video below Its Korean Language its relation to Yoruba Its called Gangan Style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Photocopy, ko easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House / "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze / Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.