Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,343 members, 7,971,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

Lets Talk About Credit Card Issue For Nigerians. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Talk About Credit Card Issue For Nigerians. (712 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / ''LETS TALK ABOUT IMPORTATION BUSINESS'' / How Can I Get My Own Credit Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Credit Card Issue For Nigerians. by hedgesfun(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hello Fellow Nairalanders, Sometime ago I came here and peoples opinion about the issue that affect all Nigerian into online business or deals(Credit Card) and since than I had been putting my head into all sort of findings to solve this problem though I made a whole lots of discoveries and I eventually came across a final solutions thus if there is anyone that need a prepaid mastercard either virtual or physical then you should contact me as I must tell you that I now have a total solution to it so if you really need any form of prepaid credit card then try contact me on 08037151485 or email cardtransact@gmail.com
Take care.
Re: Lets Talk About Credit Card Issue For Nigerians. by hedgesfun(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2008
To get any of these special cards meant for all and sundry, you can contact me on 08037151485 or cardtransact@gmail.com

Having Our Virtual Credit Card (MasterCard) you can shop online being secure about your privacy.
Virtual credit card's number is separated within special card group eliminating the fraud risk for your everyday-use card account where the major portion of your funds is located.
It is very easy to order a card: just send us your billing address (can be any of your choice) and place your order.
Having all the attributes of the major credit card (MasterCard) – card number, Security number, expiry number, you cannot spend more than you have on the card.
Virtual cards are accepted in all online shops where a MasterCard credit card is required.
Some advantages of virtual credit card are:
- No credit checks
- No bank account required
- No security deposits
- Re-loadable online
- Hides every trace of purchases
- Online statement - no bill mailed
- Easy to sign-up.
Fees and details:
Card brand MasterCard
Purchase and delivery fee $60
Reload fee 10% + $10
Term of delivery 2-3 weeks
Monthly fee $ 4.95 (billed to EPAY account balance)
Card validity 1 year, extendable up to 3 years
Minimum ordering card balance $10
Maximum reloading limit No limit

Go out of bounds with your Premium debit card. A product from one of the leading online payment processing companies, we have made every effort to make the Premium debit card at least twice more functional than generally available debit cards. The Premium debit card works exactly like a regular credit card but does not require a security deposit which makes it easy and flexible financial instrument for your both online and ATM needs.
EPAY Premium debit card benefits:
* MasterCard international debit card
* Internationally accepted (only a single Premium debit card would suffice all your needs)
* Internationally acclaimed for secured online money transfer
* Withdraw money from over 1 million ATMs worldwide
* Use in virtually all online money transfers
* Use in all online shops that accept MasterCard credit card
* Make secured instant online payments (pay in Google, EBay, PayPal etc.)
* Accepted in all major Point of Sales, worldwide
* Verify online money transfer accounts (Paypal, Ebay etc)
* Works exactly like a credit card but does not require security deposit
* Order as many cards as you need
* Easy to EPAY cards to your friends, family members or when you need to pay to anyone.
Debit card fees:
Card brand MasterCard
Card type Debit card
Card price $80
Reload fee 10% + $10
Term of delivery 2-3 weeks
Monthly fee $4.95
Card validity 2 years
Minimum ordering card balance $10
Maximum reloading limit No limit
Re: Lets Talk About Credit Card Issue For Nigerians. by hedgesfun(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2008
Fellow Nairalanders what really are you still waiting for those that are getting these cards are enjoying it greatly so those of you that still needs it dont hesitate to get it now just make the contact now.
cardtransact@gmail.com or call 0837151485
Thanks and God Bless.
Hedgesfun

(1) (Reply)

Puplic Offers Stupidity / Why Are All Our Products Imported? / Are Nigerians Interested In Adsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.