Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,618 members, 7,914,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:57 AM

Financial Freedom from one of the worlds greatest opportunities!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Financial Freedom from one of the worlds greatest opportunities!!!!! (398 Views)

This Could Be The Greatest Job Application To Mcdonald’s In Their History / Legit/genuine Online Opportunities For Financial Freedom! / Are You A Fresh Graduate Or Even A Corps Member Serving In Lagos? This Is An Opportunity For Your Financial Freedom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom from one of the worlds greatest opportunities!!!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hello NLanders,

I didn't know where to place this, but I guess this is the closest place to put it. I know many people come here to find jobs and that kinda stuff. Well, I don't have any Jobs or Job alerts at that! BUT I've something even better! The good thing is, its open to even those who have jobs. (Yeah, I know some or many of you have jobs already but you r still looking for "greener pastures"wink I must say however, that for you to benefit you need one thing. THE GUTS TO SUCCEED!

So you think you have the guts to succeed! You think you have wits to persist even when everyone around you seem to tell you you are a fool to even venture! GREAT!! Cos you are going to need it. I'm not trying to scare you. Its just that I want only people who have what it takes to be at the top. No Hard feelings and no Insults intended, but of the 978071 or so members on this forum, very few really fall into that category.

Are you one of the few? Do you think you have the GUTS and WITS to partake of the greatest opportunity on earth (Thats what I call it). Then send me a text at 08171376796 (Text only Please). If you also have the time you can in a few words, tell me why you think you can succeed.

I need you to respond quickly so I can make arrangements for the free seminar coming up tomorrow (Saturday 1/12/2012) at Victoria Island. E

(1) (Reply)

Free Skills Developmment Workshop / Sales Girl Needed For A Computer Shop / Urgent Vacancies For HR Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.