Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,500 members, 7,951,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Dirt In The City - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dirt In The City (469 Views)

My Poursh Girlfriend Cooked Beans Without Picking Out The Dirt / Why Do You Throw Dirt Through The Car Window / Aluu 4 Victims Music: "No Love In The Heart Of The City" Free Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dirt In The City by efosar(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
DIRT IN THE CITY
The heap of dirt dumped in the heart of Ojota city is right now causing more menace as this may sound. Such mountain of germs is far below healthy at such domestic location. The many environmental health efforts of our beloved government have not seemed to address the level of hygen and health harzard that constitute to the residents of Ojota.
I reside here and I know how the smell travels across the whole city from dusk to dawn.
I wanna use this medium to appeal to the kind and caring government of Lagos to view from this new perspective.

(1) (Reply)

Which Would You Prefer?..... / Scientists Create Cancer-killing Cells That Can Be Injected Into Patients / Intro- Lagos Safety – The First Ever Online Portal Forreporting Safety Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.