Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Can Your Pastor Achieve The Following Feats ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Your Pastor Achieve The Following Feats ? (798 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / The 6 Unbelieveable Jawdropping Feats Of Strength In The Bible / Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Your Pastor Achieve The Following Feats ? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
1. Wash the feet of all the members of his local church.

2. Use a molue, okada or even donkey to get to church

3. Give half of his possessions to the poor.

4. Show no reaction when he is insulted , spit on or even slapped by the irate heathen

5. Reject the Tithe message as a doctrine of demons

6. Reject favours and opportunities from corrupt business men and politicians even if it means starvation

7. Kneel down before the church and repent of his wickedness and apologise to the church for misleading them in some cases

8. Tell the members that he is not the authority on the word of GOD , they should go to the bible and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit

9. Deny that he has any special position with GOD and agree that he is really just a servant for the people of GOD.

10. Preach on sin with no respect of persons, even though this might offend the largest contributors and givers.

If he can, then let the angels of GOD rejoice for another converted soul.
Re: Can Your Pastor Achieve The Following Feats ? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
Bros, e go hard o cheesy! Smh
Re: Can Your Pastor Achieve The Following Feats ? by ijawkid(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
You want make shursh close??.....
Re: Can Your Pastor Achieve The Following Feats ? by Image123(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
religion
Re: Can Your Pastor Achieve The Following Feats ? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
Jesus lived in harsh times bruv. wink Economy was harsh, Romans were harsh and people were very poor back then - even for the rich a private donkey was no easy buy
Re: Can Your Pastor Achieve The Following Feats ? by pastormustwacc: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ride a donkey to church? Na only lizards go be your congregation. I cant immagine all them rich rich people driving to church in their limos and jeeps when the pastor rhydes a freaking donkey to church - like is that pastor crazy or what?
Re: Can Your Pastor Achieve The Following Feats ? by destinedtee(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
...and why is the question directed to pastors only?What is ur motive Brother Frosbel? Now to your question:I don't know if my pastor can do that or not...Do u want me to ask him?I don't think it is necessary in d first place.Thanks bro frosbel.
Re: Can Your Pastor Achieve The Following Feats ? by Boomark(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Jesus lived in harsh times bruv. wink Economy was harsh, Romans were harsh and people were very poor back then - even for the rich a private donkey was no easy buy

but Jesus is the richest in His time, Don't you think so?
Re: Can Your Pastor Achieve The Following Feats ? by CrazyMan(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
That would be very impossible in our generation...Jesus definitely deserves much credit for the humility he exhibited during his stay on earth.
Re: Can Your Pastor Achieve The Following Feats ? by Image123(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
frosbel: 1. Wash the feet of all the members of his local church.

Some people do this> It can be done by any religious fellow.

2. Use a molue, okada or even donkey to get to church
most of those prosperity pastors you love have done this and more, its in their c.v. Continuing in it is not a fruit of the Spirit, is it?

3. Give half of his possessions to the poor.
Hypocrite, have you done this? Where is this required of a christian?

4. Show no reaction when he is insulted , spit on or even slapped by the irate heathen
Many can do this, and many do this daily in nigeria. The motive of the reaction is what is important. A 'witch' can show no reaction when insulted or abused physically only to go and plan how to kill the entire generation of the offender later. Anybody can and may show no reaction due to fear or hopelessness/seeming helplessness, or self pity. This is no feat, especially if the person abusing you is stronger or richer than you. You need to see this so called feats daily between oga and employee.

5. Reject the Tithe message as a doctrine of demons
Is this a feat? Have you read the requirements for a Bishop/Pastor in scriptures? None of your ten feats is stated.

6. Reject favours and opportunities from corrupt business men and politicians even if it means starvation
i've heard many telepastors do this, or say this. i can vividly recall hearing pastor Adeboye saying this, does he now qualify in your highness sight, or as usual you are just making purposeless questions?

7. Kneel down before the church and repent of his wickedness and apologise to the church for misleading them in some cases
A man is required to kneel before God and repent IF he has committed any sins. If any pastor has offended his church, he will apologise. i think even Eddie Long of all people apologised to his church. Anybody can apologise, its not a gift of the Spirit.

8. Tell the members that he is not the authority on the word of GOD , they should go to the bible and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit
i've never heard any pastor claim to be the final authority on the Word of God.

9. Deny that he has any special position with GOD and agree that he is really just a servant for the people of GOD.
Pastors have SPECIAL POSITION with God. they are shepherds to the sheep, and are counted as WORTHY of double honour.

10. Preach on sin with no respect of persons, even though this might offend the largest contributors and givers.
i'm sure your former pastor does this as an hobby almost. That did not qualify him enough in your perverse heart and eyes.

If he can, then let the angels of GOD rejoice for another converted soul.
Sentiments, this are not the requirement for salvation. you are not the one to tell the angels of God when to rejoice, you overrate yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Everywhere You Go! / How Do I Control My Thoughts? / A Thread For Those Who Need Facts To Believe In The Existence Of GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.