Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,306 members, 7,943,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Free But World Class Training For Sme In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free But World Class Training For Sme In Nigeria (667 Views)

Business Ideas For Sme's / ONLINEACCOUNTINGTEAM.COM – Affordable Online Accounting For SME In Nigeria / Jonathan And His Failed Economic Policies On SME'S In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free But World Class Training For Sme In Nigeria by successfem: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hello,
Is your company facing challenges at the moment and you want to take it to the top notch level?Are you thinking of strategies to how to reawaken it to a level higher than expected?We, MasterMindsHRSG Consulting are the Strategies you need.My name is Femi and I work with MasterMindsHRSG Consulting.We are a world bank and IFC certified trainer in business execution, Capacity building/ Training, Organisational Competency Development and Development of employee. We have been very active in our core areas for well over 12 years till date.
We are organizing free training for corporate organization and I think your company can leverage on this.If interested, send details on your company address to olufemi.fadipe@yahoo.com. visitour website on www.mastermindshrsg.com
The Number to call:08024729607

(1) (Reply)

Installation Of Inverter (festac/amuwo Odofin/satellite Town) / Moderator Why Did You Delete My Post For A FREE Fiverr Tutorial? / Please Anyone In The House With Where I Can Get Shea Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.