Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here - Education (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here (197865 Views)

Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2013/2014,let Us Meet Here. / Bayero University Kano 2013/2014 Let Meet Here. / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
Any FUTMINNA DE aspirant here?
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Fiilosofer(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
OLUCHI: I will advise you to get the [size=18pt]UNIZIK DIRECT ENTRY PAST QUESTIONS[/size]. It will aid you in your preparation.
NGOZI: How will I get it? Travelling to Awka from Lagos just for a past question is not wise.
OLUCHI: I know of a Group that sell the EBOOK copy online-Grace Group UNIZIK. Call them on [size=15pt]0-8-0-6-0-1-7-3-4-7-1[/size]. The book is just N700 and they will be sending you sms alerts about the examination.
NGOZI: So you mean I will go to the Bank to pay just N700 and they will send the past question to my email address.
OLUCHI: Yes OH. Don’t be proud Just humble yourself and get the past questions to avoid staying at home for another year
3 DAYS AFTER THE EXAM
NGOZI: Thank you. You are really a good friend. Do you know that I scored 87% in the exam.
OLUCHI: Thank God oh.
NGOZI: That PAST QUESTION from grace group Unizik really helped me. They even repeated some questions. In short I need to thank them personally.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Florblu(f): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls when will the submission of transcript for OAU close?because am yet to process my transcript.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Florblu(f): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please i need your advice.
My OND G.P is 4.22,no maths and govt in my o.level result nd i filled it for my direct entry into OAU.But now i have a complete result,pls is it possible for me to change the o.level result?
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Qualcoms(m): 12:03am On Aug 09, 2013
Barryp: Tnx alot 4 ur kind words. I 4got 2 add dat am alredy servin & I hop its nt a prblm? Pls I nid info abt skuls wit lower tuitn fees because am nt bouyant. Also, I wanna knw if d forms ar stil on sale. Public Administration is a popular course though*winks*
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Qualcoms(m): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2013
Barryp: Tnx alot 4 ur kind words. I 4got 2 add dat am alredy servin & I hop its nt a prblm? Pls I nid info abt skuls wit lower tuitn fees because am nt bouyant. Also, I wanna knw if d forms ar stil on sale. Public Administration is a popular course though*winks*
Keep on with the NYSC...no probs! Simply apply, JAMB extended d deadline but an official closing date is yet to be announced... OAU, UI, UNIBEN, UNIZIK...are cheaper. Thanks.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by TeeiWi(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2013
I just submitted mine last week!... I think u rily need to start processing it as soon as possible, becoz if possobly ASUU calls off the strike, they will wanna hurry things up... They are much behind already...what department are you applyin to?
Florblu: Pls when will the submission of transcript for OAU close?because am yet to process my transcript.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Barryp(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Qualcoms: Keep on with the NYSC...no probs! Simply apply, JAMB extended d deadline but an official closing date is yet to be announced... OAU, UI, UNIBEN, UNIZIK...are cheaper. Thanks.
Tnx man 4 ur usual insighful contributns. My major prblm though is d proces of applyin. I'll lov 2 discus wit u privately. Pls add me on 2go wit barryp4u. Bles u
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by ablejoe(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2013
Florblu: Please i need your advice.
My OND G.P is 4.22,no maths and govt in my o.level result nd i filled it for my direct entry into OAU.But now i have a complete result,pls is it possible for me to change the o.level result?
Yes, you can change it. What you have to do is to present the complete one when screening. The former one you registered, will be taken away while the new one will be documented.

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by mimicue(f): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2013
Unilag direct entry cut-off mark is out http:///aIKqPsdQ3D or check unilag's website Good luck
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by ogompaul(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fiilosofer: OLUCHI: I will advise you to get the [size=18pt]UNIZIK DIRECT ENTRY PAST QUESTIONS[/size]. It will aid you in your preparation.
NGOZI: How will I get it? Travelling to Awka from Lagos just for a past question is not wise.
OLUCHI: I know of a Group that sell the EBOOK copy online-Grace Group UNIZIK. Call them on [size=15pt]0-8-0-6-0-1-7-3-4-7-1[/size]. The book is just N700 and they will be sending you sms alerts about the examination.
NGOZI: So you mean I will go to the Bank to pay just N700 and they will send the past question to my email address.
OLUCHI: Yes OH. Don’t be proud Just humble yourself and get the past questions to avoid staying at home for another year
3 DAYS AFTER THE EXAM
NGOZI: Thank you. You are really a good friend. Do you know that I scored 87% in the exam.
OLUCHI: Thank God oh.
NGOZI: That PAST QUESTION from grace group Unizik really helped me. They even repeated some questions. In short I need to thank them personally.
Bro u ar appreciated for dat hint. pls I applied to Unizik direct for medicine though I made dem second choice nd my cgpa z 3.44 I will b needing all info concerning that as well as d past questions, pls kindly guide nd what ar my chances
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by mimicue(f): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
coolestboi:

U mean for those dat did their foundation diploma rite?

Yeah
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by QuestIQ: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
@ Qualcoms
Please can one still change institution as DE candidate & which skul can one stil apply to. Pls I nid ur reply asap. God bless U
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Qualcoms(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Quest IQ:
@ Qualcoms
Please can one still change institution as DE candidate & which skul can one stil apply to. Pls I nid ur reply asap. God bless U
Mr. Quest IQ... Change of Institution is not available for D.E. candidates...rather, u may av to go for anoda one...n to register now, u can only register to schls that are yet to av their Post D.E. (if any) or any schl yet to paste her admisn list (which I bliv they are many). Morever, I can't just keeping judging, U may need to provide ur basic info. like ur Course n ur G.P. so that we can be more specific n explicit. Thnx. Apology for d late response! *doffs*
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by QuestIQ: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Qualcoms: Mr. Quest IQ... Change of Institution is not available for D.E. candidates...rather, u may av to go for anoda one...n to register now, u can only register to schls that are yet to av their Post D.E. (if any) or any schl yet to paste her admisn list (which I bliv they are many). Morever, I can't just keeping judging, U may need to provide ur basic info. like ur Course n ur G.P. so that we can be more specific n explicit. Thnx. Apology for d late response! *doffs*
Thanks 4 ur response. Its nt actually 4 me bt 4 a friend, her discipline is Accountancy and she had Upper Credit
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Qualcoms(m): 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Quest IQ:

Thanks 4 ur response. Its nt actually 4 me bt 4 a friend, her discipline is Accountancy and she had Upper Credit
I bliv by now, she must be having her transcript at hand or ready for submission by her sch where she graduated... one of the best option for Accountancy with Upper Credit is FUNAAB (u r absolutely sure of admisn...ceteris peribus) also, she may try OAU, UI...thnx!
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by papindinho(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
Qualcoms: Keep on with the NYSC...no probs! Simply apply, JAMB extended d deadline but an official closing date is yet to be announced... OAU, UI, UNIBEN, UNIZIK...are cheaper. Thanks.
please bro, you mean JAMB extended the sale of Direct entry form or what actually sir? Am yet to obtain the form but my result is ready as I had 3.87. Kindly reply to know if the sale of form is still on and its accessibility online. Thanks.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by papindinho(m): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Qualcoms: Mr. Quest IQ... Change of Institution is not available for D.E. candidates...rather, u may av to go for anoda one...n to register now, u can only register to schls that are yet to av their Post D.E. (if any) or any schl yet to paste her admisn list (which I bliv they are many). Morever, I can't just keeping judging, U may need to provide ur basic info. like ur Course n ur G.P. so that we can be more specific n explicit. Thnx. Apology for d late response! *doffs*
could you help in knowing schools that offer public admi and are yet to start the admission processin, I had 3.87
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Preciousify(f): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2013
Gudmrnin fellow students,pls i registered my DE with awaiting result,nw i have my result,how do i update it on jamb's site?
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by gunners160(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2013
Preciousify: Gudmrnin fellow students,pls i registered my DE with awaiting result,nw i have my result,how do i update it on jamb's site?
u kant change it ooo but dhr was a time i posted here tips 1 nids 2 knw abt de i even talked abt nt registrin wit awaitin result but estimatin 1ce gp.nd i dnt think u kan apply twice 4 dsame uni,do only thing i wuld advice is if u kan get anoda de nd reg for anoda diff uni or just leave d oda 1 like dat
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Dan1el: 4:44am On Aug 16, 2013
Please how can i purchase unizik's direct entry
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by idoghorluck(m): 6:05am On Aug 17, 2013
Qualcoms: I bliv by now, she must be having her transcript at hand or ready for submission by her sch where she graduated... one of the best option for Accountancy with Upper Credit is FUNAAB (u r absolutely sure of admisn...ceteris peribus) also, she may try OAU, UI...thnx!
plz help me with the breakdown of how OAU admite their DE students.I put in for medicine in OAU, and I heard that medicine cutoff is out. What about DE. Is DE students admitted together with jamb students or separate. Plz enligthen me if you can. Thanks.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Qualcoms(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2013
idoghor luck: plz help me with the breakdown of how OAU admite their DE students.I put in for medicine in OAU, and I heard that medicine cutoff is out. What about DE. Is DE students admitted together with jamb students or separate. Plz enligthen me if you can. Thanks.
Either one cut-off point or the other, D.E. admission is made separately... there is no specific breakdown for the admission protocol, all what u av to know is to provide n submit just the necessary document at the appropriate tym, look up to God n bliv ur name "Luck" wil speak for u...Chillax guy, admisn for D.E. candidates will only be graded based on ur CGPA. U may need to tell us wat u av n ur previous field of study so that we can rub mind together n be more explicit...Thnx.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Habidab: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2013
Qualcoms: Either one cut-off point or the other, D.E. admission is made separately... there is no specific breakdown for the admission protocol, all what u av to know is to provide n submit just the necessary document at the appropriate tym, look up to God n bliv ur name "Luck" wil speak for u...Chillax guy, admisn for D.E. candidates will only be graded based on ur CGPA. U may need to tell us wat u av n ur previous field of study so that we can rub mind together n be more explicit...Thnx.
good explanation
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by idoghorluck(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
Qualcoms: Either one cut-off point or the other, D.E. admission is made separately... there is no specific breakdown for the admission protocol, all what u av to know is to provide n submit just the necessary document at the appropriate tym, look up to God n bliv ur name "Luck" wil speak for u...Chillax guy, admisn for D.E. candidates will only be graded based on ur CGPA. U may need to tell us wat u av n ur previous field of study so that we can rub mind together n be more explicit...Thnx.
I want to start by thanking you very much. I deed am grateful. I put in for medicine and surgery @ OAU. I have submited my transcript and all necesary credentials to OAU. I read Biochemisry. My CGPA is 3.85. What is my chance of gaining the admission .
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Qualcoms(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
idoghor luck: I want to start by thanking you very much. I deed am grateful. I put in for medicine and surgery @ OAU. I have submited my transcript and all necesary credentials to OAU. I read Biochemisry. My CGPA is 3.85. What is my chance of gaining the admission .
Thanks too. CGPA 3.85 on a grade scale of 4 or 5? Well, not to be too inquisitive... for ur G.P. on either of the scale, u got a good result... U got a good chance! Though we dnt knw the Grade of other candidates for the course, who knws if u got d best grade among d candidates for diz yr... As ur grade is putting pressure on other applicants, so is another candidate's grade is putting pressure on urs too... but sincerely, u got a good chance...bliv n chillax for d list. And remember, for D.E., there is usually few applicants for Medicine compare to other courses.*doffs*
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Qualcoms(m): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Habidab: good explanation
Thanks Bro...Twaale!!!
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by idoghorluck(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Qualcoms: Thanks too. CGPA 3.85 on a grade scale of 4 or 5? Well, not to be too inquisitive... for ur G.P. on either of the scale, u got a good result... U got a good chance! Though we dnt knw the Grade of other candidates for the course, who knws if u got d best grade among d candidates for diz yr... As ur grade is putting pressure on other applicants, so is another candidate's grade is putting pressure on urs too... but sincerely, u got a good chance...bliv n chillax for d list. And remember, for D.E., there is usually few applicants for Medicine compare to other courses.*doffs*
thanks. The GPA is on grade scale of 5. I don't know, if you have an idea of when the DE list will be released.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Qualcoms(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
idoghor luck: thanks. The GPA is on grade scale of 5. I don't know, if you have an idea of when the DE list will be released.
Mehn... datz list is the issue...2011 D.E. list was released in Nov/Dec, 2012 was Jan/Feb...when do u think ours, 2013 will be Mar/Apr Lolz... Actually, it won't be up to that this yr 2013, the list will be released diz yr (Ceteris Peribus)...NUC gave all Varsities a deadline of October. Let's hope diz yr...n believing that our Striker (ASUU) will kindly change his role and wing to Defence!!! lolz!

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by sandammy(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
@Qualcoms, i must confess that the way you analyses, interpretes and explain every question on this thread 'impresses' me and i really commend your effort. My prayer is that you won't be an aspirant come next session. I also wish other aspirants success. You guys are just too wonderful and i believe your intellectual development will manifest in your academic performance when eventually admitted. Oftentime, i use to wonder why people with good brain don't usually gain admission to our higher institutions especially the university and dullards do, the only reasonable answer i could give myself is 'DESTINY' Bro, me wish y'all goodluck and God's benison with y'all.

2 Likes

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Qualcoms(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
sandammy: @Qualcoms, i must confess that the way you analyses, interpretes and explain every question on this thread 'impresses' me and i really commend your effort. My prayer is that you won't be an aspirant come next session. I also wish other aspirants success. You guys are just too wonderful and i believe your intellectual development will manifest in your academic performance when eventually admitted. Oftentime, i use to wonder why people with good brain don't usually gain admission to our higher institutions especially the university and dullards do, the only reasonable answer i could give myself is 'DESTINY' Bro, me wish y'all goodluck and God's benison with y'all.
Thanks Bro...Twaale!!!
Qued Omnes Tangit, Ab Omnibus Approbetur...#What touches all should be approved by all# so sayz... Sandammy...God bless us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (112) (Reply)

2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out / Six (6) Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) / Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.