Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,797 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here - Education (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here (197925 Views)

Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2013/2014,let Us Meet Here. / Bayero University Kano 2013/2014 Let Meet Here. / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by mathefaro(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
davseun2ta: pls i want to know... Do i have a high chance of admission with the following
ND CGPA : 3.79, Lagos state polytechnic, computer science, part time, with 2 sittings o'level?
Mr Atere, i see u o. God will see us tru. From the informations ive been able to gather, the part tym issue z not a hindrance at all

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by ayoplatform: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
hello house, pls i need info of federal and state university dat accepts OND in computer science to study computer engineering/computer science
am a graduate of (Lagos city polytechinc ikeja) with a cgpa 3.89 in computer science.
i need list of schools dat accept our diploma degree for direct entry becos am planning to apply for d.e this year.thanks
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Tamax: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
HABRUZZY: TAMAX thanks bro u on point na wetin i wan get be dat nice one hollar me wen u wan go skool kk

Okay boss...i go hollar you
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by HABRUZZY(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
all school are available for u to apply because you got distinction well for u can try any of these schools UNILAG,O.AU,U.I,FUNAAB,FUTA,FUTO,UNILORIN ,UNIBENany of your choice am also a graduate from lag city poly passd out 2011 best of luck to us all
ayoplatform: hello house, pls i need info of federal and state university dat accepts OND in computer science to study computer engineering/computer science
am a graduate of (Lagos city polytechinc ikeja) with a cgpa 3.89 in computer science.
i need list of schools dat accept our diploma degree for direct entry becos am planning to apply for d.e this year.thanks
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by HABRUZZY(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
TAMAX send your number to my facebook
Tamax:

Okay boss...i go hollar you
TAMAX send your number to my facebook
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
breezyboyswag:
no they dont, just make sure u hav d requirement and try hard 2 get 70 per in post utme... Coz last year..i scored 62% in post utme,upper credit in mass communication..stil no admin. Pray hard and gave it 2 someone 4 runz..coz unilorin is nt easy
......bros thnks a lot....sorry for loosing the admission....but with that your 62%. Did u choose them as 1st or 2nd or both?, u said the questns r based on current affairs is it based on UNILORIN history?, u also said APTITUDE TEST......pls aptitude test as how......(GMAT or wat ?)....R u choosing them again this year.....abeg can i have ur 2go id or fb or whatsapp...thnks in anticipation!
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Empiremate(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
Initial Reference:
* What are the documents needed at the JAMB Office for the pioneer registration?
* Who among us have registered with JAMB (submission of documents)? Relevant info required
* Is Statement of Result compulsory for JAMB office registration?
* Is Transcript also mandatory for JAMB Office registration?

Viable information required from a reliable source, such as:
* Someone who had registered with JAMB
* Someone with facts that will aid candidates
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Tamax: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
HABRUZZY: TAMAX send your number to my facebookTAMAX send your number to my facebook

Okay bro...i go even call u soon.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by HABRUZZY(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)
Empiremate: Initial Reference:
* What are the documents needed at the JAMB Office for the pioneer registration?
* Who among us have registered with JAMB (submission of documents)? Relevant info required
* Is Statement of Result compulsory for JAMB office registration?
* Is Transcript also mandatory for JAMB Office registration?

Viable information required from a reliable source, such as:
* Someone who had registered with JAMB
* Someone with facts that will aid candidates
print out ur slip.Attach the following documents to it and submit to the nearest jamb office around you
1.Statement/certificate of result
2.O'levels
3.Admission Letter to ur former institution (optional)
Staple all these together and on getting to JAMB office, locate the university u applied for both first and second choice file and insert the stapled documents inside say U.I for example, look for U.I DE big brown envelope and insert it. Make sure u put down ur name like a mini register in JAMB office. That's all
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Empiremate(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
HABRUZZY:
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) print out ur slip.Attach the following documents to it and submit to the nearest jamb office around you
2.O'levels
Staple all these together and on getting to JAMB office, locate the university u applied for both first and second choice file and insert the stapled documents inside say U.I for example, look for U.I DE big brown envelope and insert it. Make sure u put down ur name like a mini register in JAMB office. That's all

Thanks for the info
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Empiremate(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
HABRUZZY:
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) print out ur slip.Attach the following documents to it and submit to the nearest jamb office around you
2.O'levels

Thanks for the info

But in the case of the following:
* No Statement/Certificate of Result yet
* No Transcript yet

WHAT COULD BE DONE
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by HABRUZZY(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
Empiremate:

Thanks for the info

But in the case of the following:
* No Statement/Certificate of Result yet
* No Transcript yet

WHAT COULD BE DONE
then i guess you are using awaiting result.if so you don't need Statement/Certificate of Result and Transcript
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by breezyboyswag: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
Dekins88: ......bros thnks a lot....sorry for loosing the admission....but with that your 62%. Did u choose them as 1st or 2nd or both?, u said the questns r based on current affairs is it based on UNILORIN history?, u also said APTITUDE TEST......pls aptitude test as how......(GMAT or wat ?)....R u choosing them again this year.....abeg can i have ur 2go id or fb or whatsapp...thnks in anticipation!
tanks broz..is general current affair...last year i choose em as first choice, aptitide test- just like I.Q. Question e.g if there were 20 birds on tree and u shot one..hw many is gonna remain? U can add me on facebook search 4- abubakar basheer breezyboyswag. But im choosin em as sec choice dis year. U can search 4 unilorin admission or unilorin gist den like em 4 latest info bout unilorin on facebook. Coz dats wat u did last year.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by BOG87(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
Kudos 2 U guyz....great work!!!bt I noticed mny quesz were nt ans or nt ans effectivelypls SIRS hlp us out mny ppl are visiting dis sit & hopin 2 get relyabl ansz frm hear!!!! cool
plz by nw it has bn confirmed dat DE 2013 strach card is OUT?? i wil try sm banks in my area..I ned 2 pick 3 schz(all as 1st chioce)bt dnt knw hw risky it is I dnt mind buyin 3 strach crdz bt hw wil I do d issue of TRANSRIPT

I notic as wel dat mny of us are doin personal contact in which oder ppl wi nt gain frm ur ques??pls ask ur ques openly so dat aderz cn gain frm it. sad shocked[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
wish ALL BEST OF LUCK [color=#770077][/color][i][/i][b][/b]
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by mathefaro(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
HABRUZZY: then i guess you are using awaiting result.if so you don't need Statement/Certificate of Result and Transcript
what if i already know my CGPA but statement of results/ hasnt been issued? Will i still use awaiting result?
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by HABRUZZY(m): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
mathefaro:
what if i already know my CGPA but statement of results/ hasn't been issued? Will i still use awaiting result?
u might need to use awaiting result since its not ready cos u need to send the statement together with all other credentials to jamb office after registeration
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
breezyboyswag:
current affair,maths,aptitude test and english lang
thank you.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by taddat(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Pls how much is d form sold at zenithbank, nd d branch i can get it in lagos
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by gunners160(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gud wrk guys.let me post sum important tips 4 those dat are abt 2 reg 4 d.e.1 neva u mk a federal uni ur 2rnd choice.u are just wastin ur tyme.it is beta u mk state uni ur 2rnd choice.2rndly.dnt apply 4 d.e if u o level result is nt complete.3rdly try&apply 4 those uni dat dnt write exam.it wuld cost u nuthin.after all u are just tryin ur luck.u kan just get a seperate d.e form 4 them.4thly 4 those of u wit awaitin result dnt put awaitin result.just estimate ur g.p if it is lower put lower if it is upper put upper.dnt b decieved by anybody dat u kant apply 4 d.e w/o ur ond or nd result.4thly dnt just sit down nd fold ur hands.try 2 knw 1 or 2 people nd prayers.gud luck guys.hopin 2 c most of u in skul dis yr welcome 2 a new world great nigerian student

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by gunners160(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
@edithspecial.i wuld post my story leta.but d moral lesson of my story is just 4 people 2 mk hay while d sun shines
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Edithspecials: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
gunners160: @edithspecial.i wuld post my story leta.but d moral lesson of my story is just 4 people 2 mk hay while d sun shines
hop 2 C it soon
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by yakubkola: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
Pls
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by breezyboyswag: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
Khady01: thank you.
u welcome......last year was 25 min for 50 question. Upper year was 20 min for 40 questions.....
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by yakubkola: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
Pls where can i get de form in ibadan
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Godwin88(m): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
U guys are so awesome!!! It wldn't b a bad idea havn fellow aspirant as pals. So glad being here. Let's keep d unity and maturity going! My pin:32966DD7.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Massif: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
Any person from uniabuja.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Massif: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
Any person from uniabuja, pls.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by omodave(m): 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
may God help us all
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
breezyboyswag:
current affair,maths,aptitude test and english lang
an aptitude test is a test that comprises of different field of study. it may include mathematics, english, current event,history,technical reasoning etc. so in a single word, unilorin post jamb is an aptitude test. all the best to you.
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by Ola0711: 5:03am On Mar 14, 2013
Pls i had carry over in a 1st semester course..am suppose to graduate last year..and we are currently in 1st semester...pls do direct entry accept awaiting result? Help pls
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by ichet: 5:57am On Mar 14, 2013
is TRANSCRIPT needed for DIRECT ENTRY WITH HND?. PLS HELP ME INID ANSWERS PLS
Re: Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here by khennnie(f): 6:53am On Mar 14, 2013
gunners160: Gud wrk guys.let me post sum important tips 4 those dat are abt 2 reg 4 d.e.1 neva u mk a federal uni ur 2rnd choice.u are just wastin ur tyme.it is beta u mk state uni ur 2rnd choice.2rndly.dnt apply 4 d.e if u o level result is nt complete.3rdly try&apply 4 those uni dat dnt write exam.it wuld cost u nuthin.after all u are just tryin ur luck.u kan just get a seperate d.e form 4 them.4thly 4 those of u wit awaitin result dnt put awaitin result.just estimate ur g.p if it is lower put lower if it is upper put upper.dnt b decieved by anybody dat u kant apply 4 d.e w/o ur ond or nd result.4thly dnt just sit down nd fold ur hands.try 2 knw 1 or 2 people nd prayers.gud luck guys.hopin 2 c most of u in skul dis yr welcome 2 a new world great nigerian student

Thanks gunners, Gods gonna see us tru

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (112) (Reply)

2016/2017 University Of Ibadan Post Graduate Aspirants: Form Is Out / Six (6) Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) / Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.