Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,693 members, 7,926,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... (1002 Views)

Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) / Whe E Be Say Na Every Time Wey I Don High I Dey Get Sense Pass? / Nigerian Troops Flee Gwoza As Boko Haram Captures Tank And Driver, Commander Whe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... by davroca16(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
There was a 40 yr old lady who couldn't have a kid since she was married at age 24.She tried everything she could but the doctors toldher that she was barren.
Her husband left her after 16 years of trying.
She became so stressed up and spent most ofher free time in meditation classes,religio ­­ us circles and around pets and children homes.Atage 43,she found a local 50 yr old man whom she fell in love with as the main was well known to having lost all her family in a tragic road accident 10 years ago and was always lonely and single.
Fortunately against all odds the woman became pregnant and she became the happiest lady in the world.She inspired alot ofwomen all aver the village and her ex husband bought them a beach house for appreciation.
They got a cute baby girl and named her Patience.
The baby was the world to her and she even gave her a nice dog at age 3 who the small girl loved soo much.
One day the mother went to the grocery shop and left the baby girl with the dog in the sitting room.
On returning from the shop,she found the Dogwith blood all over his face and pieces of the Patience's clothes on its claws.
The woman couldn't bear it..she immediately took a hoe that was loosely and started beating the dog mercilessly until the Dog died.
She then stopped crying and followed the blood stains on the floor to the bedroom.. where she found the baby girl Patience smiling naked on the chair and a dead python snake on the floor.
The Dog had killed the snake and thus rescued the baby from the snake.
Moral of the story:DON'T ALWAYS BE FAST TO JUDGE A BOOK BY THE LOOK OF ITS COVER NO WONDER THE SITUATION.
God tests us in different ways and we should not fall short of His mercy and forgiveness.
If this story touched your heart say "Amen"
Re: Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... by ATMC(f): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
Amen! But i could have done something similar to what d woman did in another situation may be not in d above because i'm oftentimes human. Tx all d same. I'm inspired
Re: Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... by davroca16(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
ATMC: Amen! But i could have done something similar to what d woman did in another situation may be not in d above because i'm oftentimes human. Tx all d same. I'm inspired
ur welcome. But how would u feel when its clear to u that the dog realy saved ur daughter after u hav killed it?
Re: Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... by ATMC(f): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
I'll buy her another dog, what else?
Re: Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... by luvmijeje(f): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
How did d dog remove d baby's cloth and hw did it carry d baby to d next room?
If u can ans those question,u ll be a good author.
Re: Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... by davroca16(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
luvmijeje: How did d dog remove d baby's cloth and hw did it carry d baby to d next room?
If u can ans those question,u ll be a good author.
what have u bEen thinking........(Dirty mind)lwkm cheesy
Re: Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... by Akinagirl(f): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2012
It didn't touch my heart because number ONE it's dumb to leave your baby at home by herself and two it's dumb to leave a child with a dog unsupervised. The death of the dog. didn't even have to happen.

Moral of the story watch your children dummies!
Re: Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... by Mynd44: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2012
ATMC: I'll buy her another dog, what else?
I can't believe this statement
Re: Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... by Lasinoh: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2012
Nice story but ill-fitting title for the thread.
As for the 'AMEN' part. . . NEGATIVE! kiss
It sounds like something coming from 'pastors'! kiss
Re: Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... by Emmyk(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
I can't believe this statement
really? What would you have done? Raise the dead dog? Innit? :>
Re: Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... by Mynd44: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2012
Emmyk: really? What would you have done? Raise the dead dog? Innit? :>
It was just too cold
Re: Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... by ATMC(f): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
It was just too cold
dt's cos i can be cold and hot sometimes but seriously mynd, what's cold about buying a new dog? I don't cry over spilled milk.
Re: Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... by Mynd44: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2012
ATMC: dt's cos i can be cold and hot sometimes but seriously mynd, what's cold about buying a new dog? I don't cry over spilled milk.
The fact that you did not even show regret that you killed something that saved your child's life. You just waived it aside like it's normal.

That's cold

(1) (Reply)

When Arrested By Police / Islamic Militants ISIS And The Use Of Children In Their Jihad War / Top 10 Driest Places On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.