Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:34 AM

What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? (1678 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? by Wallie(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
What are the most dread-inducing email subject lines to receive? In particular, what are the worst ones to get from a boss or friends?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2012/11/29/email_subject_lines_which_are_the_worst.html

Re: What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? by tpia1: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
[size=20pt]LEARN TO COMMUNICATE WITHOUT THREATENING TO KILL PEOPLE! YOU SICKOS!!!!!!!!

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!
[/size]
Re: What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? by Wallie(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
tpia1: [size=20pt]LEARN TO COMMUNICATE WITHOUT THREATENING TO KILL PEOPLE! YOU SICKOS!!!!!!!!

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!
[/size]

Dude, you need to lay off whatever you're smoking!!! You're about to have brain aneurysm because someone threatened someone else? grin Whatever transpired between the people communicating with that particular subject line is their business and nothing for you to blow a head gasket over. Sheesh…
Re: What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
lmao @ we have a situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

i dont know why if find that so funny.

I think for me it is "ayye" or "what's good?"

LOL i hate it.
Re: What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
Re: What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? by Mynd44: 6:06am On Dec 02, 2012
Tpia needs to chill.
Re: What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? by Lasinoh: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
I don't do e-mails.
Too boring and trifling to read.
I delete on contact! Period! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Another Biblical Pool Of Bethesda Now In Enugu State (pictured) / Amvca: Who Is The Best & Worst Dressed (male & Female Category)-photos / Nigerian Man Brutally Murdered Over A Girl In Italy (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.