Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:09 PM

At What Point Should A Brother Back Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Point Should A Brother Back Out? (607 Views)

At What Point Should A Man Beat A Woman? / At What Point Is It Okay To Walk Away From A Troubled Relationship? / At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point Should A Brother Back Out? by myboo: 12:02am On Dec 01, 2012
Hi peeps,

Met this lovely chic and chatted her up.....thereafter i collected her fone numbers and tried following up but the thing is she never picks her call (she has my fone number so she knows quite alright who's callin her). Tried using another number but she still does'nt pick. I have talked to her about but she gave some excuses. Tried callin her after then but no change.

Guys what do you think?

Whats on her mind and when can a bro back out?
Re: At What Point Should A Brother Back Out? by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 01, 2012
myboo:
Guys what do you think?

when the trafic shows red!
Re: At What Point Should A Brother Back Out? by LadyTC: 5:17am On Dec 01, 2012
myboo: Hi peeps,

Met this lovely chic and chatted her up.....thereafter i collected her fone numbers and tried following up but the thing is she never picks her call (she has my fone number so she knows quite alright who's callin her). Tried using another number but she still does'nt pick. I have talked to her about but she gave some excuses. Tried callin her after then but no change.

Guys what do you think?

She doesn't like you and is politely telling you, you are nagging her by asking her such questions abt picking ur calls and am guessing she does nt even want to pick up to hear another I have been calling you why don't u pick up sheesh!!!! Leave her and move on she isn't interested.
Re: At What Point Should A Brother Back Out? by Mynd44: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2012
If you call someone continously and they don't answer it, they are passing a message. Stop being a stalker
Re: At What Point Should A Brother Back Out? by myboo: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2012
like seriously...........

1 Like

Re: At What Point Should A Brother Back Out? by pleep(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2012
Dude... for the love of God you should have backed out after she didn't return your call once, twice at most.

You are deeeeep in the red.
Re: At What Point Should A Brother Back Out? by esere826: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2012
@Op

there are some ways u shld never chase a girl
If she doesnt pick your calls, let go

If you really, really want her and insist for the sport
then first check yourself. Are you her type?

If you are, then what is her relationshp status?
you could chillax and enjoy being her friend for a while, while pursuing some other date

You cld then strike later when she melts unto you

(1) (Reply)

"I Have A Dream, I Have A Dream" / Advice To All Ladies / Our Fount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.