Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,109 members, 7,939,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space (3205 Views)

When She Says She Needs SPACE.... / If Your Guy Has These 10 Qualities, Don’t Ever Lose Him (pictured) / How Can A Girl Say She Needs Space Without Giving Any Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2012
Have u guys ever thought of the fact that some guys can hardly accept love when they are financially not settled? Do you know that most good guys don't like to waste a girl's time knowing that he is not financially balanced enough to shoulder a healthy relationship?

Believe me, if this guy happens to be those type, the op can only have him back when he is financially feat, so op, try and help him to get back financially n career-wise in any way u can- advice, tips, links (if u got any), etc, n watch out.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2012
Leave his sorry ass. Cos d more u kip on begging him ur wasting ur time in getting sum1. He has gotten wat he wants dats y he is giving dat excuse. He is dating or has seen another gal he likes
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space by sugarbuns(f): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2012
@ Op forget him dear, 5 weeks is much too early, his sorry a.s.s doesn't deserve you.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space by MyPalsZone: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space by chikeorji123(m): 12:03am On Dec 08, 2012
Ms_Steph: Leave his sorry ass. Cos d more u kip on begging him ur wasting ur time in getting sum1. He has gotten wat he wants dats y he is giving dat excuse. He is dating or has seen another gal he likes

Seun and co pls kindly introduce dislike option here,sorry it's seen l'm address the wrong person.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space by chikeorji123(m): 12:10am On Dec 08, 2012
My Pals Zone: .

what's that for? well l advice u stay to find out what' wrong with him first b/f u know the next step just be calm and watch.Since u said u don't want to lose him that't why l gave that advice don't mind those shouting dump him move on bla bla as if it's just easy.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space by nyema91: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
my dear,those execuses he made ar to justify himself,give him d space he needs, dt call him on d phone,dt text him ,mov ahead wit ur life,be wit peopl who brings happiness to u ad understands ur feelings,if he truly loves u he wil com back,but if u keep calling him,makin him understand u can not stay witout him,he wil use u as trash
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space by Youngpo413: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Give him space to find out where he is headed... He will never make time for the relationship as much as u wld want him to until he has discovered wats going on wit him

Nothing is going on with him,the sharp guy don chop clean mouth..
@Op take heart,shhitt do happen,assuming he loved you dearly,you would have treated him like shhiit.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space by rightflank: 12:48am On Jul 30, 2014
MyPalsZone: I have been dating this guy for 5 weeks now. The first two weeks were great but by the 3rd week I began to notice that there was a distance building between us. He was calling less often and we were spending less time together. Last week I asked him if there was a problem and he said that he felt that the dating was moving quickly towards a relationship/commitment when he was not really ready for one. He said that he was experiencing financial difficulty at the moment and he didn't want to get into anything serious unless he was sure his career was headed in the right direction. I really want this to work because I feel a connection with him and I think that this can be really special. But he is making it more and more difficult for me to get through to him, and I don't want to lose him. What should I do?

Courtesy:www.mypalszone.wall.fm
Bola, is this you?
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space by Curlygirl(f): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Eehn give him the same space jare! 5 weeks is a short time to start feeling all too good about anyone for a deep commitment. Even as a girl you suppose fear small. 5 weeks and you are feeling all funky and thinking about a future. That's scary please. Give yourself some space too. You sef don't move in so fast undecided.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
MyPalsZone:
I have been dating this guy for 5 weeks now. The first two weeks were great but by the 3rd week I began to notice that there was a distance building between us. He was calling less often and we were spending less time together. Last week I asked him if there was a problem and he said that he felt that the dating was moving quickly towards a relationship/commitment when he was not really ready for one. He said that he was experiencing financial difficulty at the moment and he didn't want to get into anything serious unless he was sure his career was headed in the right direction. I really want this to work because I feel a connection with him and I think that this can be really special. But he is making it more and more difficult for me to get through to him, and I don't want to lose him. What should I do?

As far as we currently know, space is largely uninhabited.

He could lay claim to large swats of it and no one would object.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Pictureless Female Account On NL: Cause? / Ladies And Lies... / She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.