Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,852 members, 7,918,782 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:19 PM

Running Away From An Unwanted Pregnancy: Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Running Away From An Unwanted Pregnancy: Lol (951 Views)

For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Running Away From An Unwanted Pregnancy: Lol by outlawcum4(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2008
due to the high rise in an unwanted pregnancy, abortion and diseases, one has to be very careful before u are 6ft certified.
there's this friend of mine who invited me to her house, her folks happened to be very much around as at the time i got there so she suggest we should go to nearby guest house.
and when we got there, she rented an apartment. i knew what she wanted cuz her dressing had said it all. while we were all alone in the room, i figured the kokolet was very much in the mood so i quickly start off the show by caresin and sucking her breast while she was moaning. just about to nail her, i remembered i ain't got condom to keep the sex safe so i hold back. thought i should run out to see if i could buy a pack of condom from the retailers but she tried convincin me that sex at first attempt wouldn't result to pregnancy and that she loves to have it without condom. but i insisted it got to be with condom or no sex cuz i can't stand an unwanted pregnancy so i managed to escape without her awareness, about 2 hours later she called, and i told her i'm already at home, then she said i should forget about her for life, but u see, i followed my conscience so i had to run, i dont give a damn about her lust for sex because i dont wanna hurt her and myself so the best thing to do was to flee.
so guyz make una shy your eyez cuz this life could be such a bitch sometimes, unwanted pregnancy and diseases is a big threat which you all have to watch out for.
One Love.
Re: Running Away From An Unwanted Pregnancy: Lol by TOYOSI20(f): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2008
Good for u.
Re: Running Away From An Unwanted Pregnancy: Lol by outlawcum4(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2008
@toyosi , good for me o jareeeee, u see, prevention is better off than cure so lets use our heads.
Re: Running Away From An Unwanted Pregnancy: Lol by Bestglo(f): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2008
outlawcum4:

but i insisted it got to be with condom or no sex because i can't stand an unwanted pregnancy so i managed to escape without her awareness,
you should have been more concerned about AIDS than unwanted pregnancy
Re: Running Away From An Unwanted Pregnancy: Lol by yimiton(f): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2008
Very uninteresting
Re: Running Away From An Unwanted Pregnancy: Lol by olanajim(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2008
There will always be women who are ever ready to get pregnant at the slightest opportunity. And there would always be men who would flee at the hearing of pregnancy. That is why, inspite of there being more men than women, more women remained unmarried. And men always have a way of going back to claim the paternity of the child years after his abscondment.

In the end, I believes, such lady as mentioned above gives other ladies bad reputation. They are best as foster mums unsuitable for marriage.
Re: Running Away From An Unwanted Pregnancy: Lol by TOYOSI20(f): 2:31am On Feb 14, 2008
outlawcum4:

@toyosi , good for me o jareeeee, u see, prevention is better off than cure so lets use our heads.

Hey, "A guy's gat to do what a guy's gat to do right". wink
Re: Running Away From An Unwanted Pregnancy: Lol by almondjoy(f): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2008
olanajim:

There will always be women who are ever ready to get pregnant at the slightest opportunity. And there would always be men who would flee at the hearing of pregnancy. That is why, inspite of there being more men than women, more women remained unmarried.

And men always have a way of going back to claim the paternity of the child years after his abscondment.

In the end, I believes, such lady as mentioned above gives other ladies bad reputation.

They are best as foster mums unsuitable for marriage.

Hmmmmmmmmmm!  Na wah oooooh! 

yimiton:

Very uninteresting

You are so correct. Some posters just kill our brain cells--or what is left of it with mediocrity! sad
Re: Running Away From An Unwanted Pregnancy: Lol by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2008
@ Outlaw: I'm glad you saw sense, and did the right thing! cool

@Militia: Is everything ok with you? undecided
Re: Running Away From An Unwanted Pregnancy: Lol by almondjoy(f): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2008
Siena:

@ Outlaw: I'm glad you saw sense, and did the right thing! cool

@Militia: Is everything ok with you? undecided

Not really.  But I will tell you all about it soon. sad Just waiting for the right time.

Happy Valentine's day! kiss
Re: Running Away From An Unwanted Pregnancy: Lol by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2008
@ poster

You are the biggest liar on earth. Chei!
Re: Running Away From An Unwanted Pregnancy: Lol by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2008
michelin89:

@ poster

You are the biggest liar on earth. Chei!

he's also by far the stupidest Nairaland, if not Nigerian, i've yet to meet. . . today, is unwanted pregnancy tomorrow HIV/AIDs patient. . .mumu

(1) (Reply)

Wht Do Yall Thnk / How To Deal With Narcissists / Catch And Keep A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.