Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film (9818 Views)

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head / Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by chiamyluv: 2:55am On Dec 04, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
Guys think right Islam would never tolerate shit. Keep mocking and muslims would keep rejecting. Cheers! Lost of lifes can occationaly be involve so keep your mouth short.
lost of life shebiii? U̶̲̥̅̊ are'nt tired of drinking blood aπϑ feeding on human flesh. Don't worry dis time ℓ̊ bet U̶̲̥̅̊, U̶̲̥̅̊ W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ definitely feed on U̶̲̥̅̊я families blood aπϑ flesh. Religion of peace M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ foot.
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by FOLLEY20(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2012
Red-Light:
hmmmm.. religion of peace,, religion that tolerate everybody

choi... arabs are to backward
There is nothing peaceful in Islam. If actually is a true religion founded on d truth, why do they always defend Mohammed? How many time have u seen or heard any Christian organization fighting 4 Jesus Christ? So, nobody fights 4 d truth.
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by aurenflani: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2012
nakash: And muslim apologists here say that islam is a peaceful religion that allows the diverse faiths to coexist in peace . Halleluya Amen.but with a caveat. Dont critic the violent teachings of the prophet if you want peace lest you incite the muslims to get into a murderous rage.

It is erroneous my friend to say that your neighbour should talk of peaceful coexistence while slandering you. You my friend would not allow a stranger to even park a car infront of you house without getting some kind of weired reaction talk less of slander. So stop being childish.
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by aurenflani: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2012
FOLLEY20: There is nothing peaceful in Islam. If actually is a true religion founded on d truth, why do they always defend Mohammed? How many time have u seen or heard any Christian organization fighting 4 Jesus Christ? So, nobody fights 4 d truth.

The question: Is christianism a true religion?
The answer: Hello no!!!
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by aurenflani: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2012
chiamyluv: lost of life shebiii? U̶̲̥̅̊ are'nt tired of drinking blood Α̲̅πϑ feeding on human flesh. Don't worry dis time ℓ̊ bet U̶̲̥̅̊, U̶̲̥̅̊ W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ definitely feed on U̶̲̥̅̊я families blood Α̲̅πϑ flesh. Religion of peace M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ foot.

Your feet cannot even take you to jerusalem talkless of heaven with you religion of peaceful provocation of others.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by aurenflani: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2012
[quote author=Psylas][/quote]

No surprises this coming from an adherent of a religion that humans killed god.
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by Sarky(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
I wz a muslim by birth til I got 2kno abt Jesus nd ever since den I realize dt Islam isnt a religion bt a ''society'' dt lures its followers in2 wicked practices n other forms of vices especially 2 dose who negates its ethical codes.

Islam is highly prone 2 change n development. Infact my love 4 education n research made me change. ''It is easier 2 convert a scientific muslim dan an artistic one'' Yusuf David.
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by seyibrown(f): 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
mansani:
R u out of sense..better mind my own bussiness

Do I know you, Sir?

You need to understand that most peole in the world love their freedom too much to let themselves be taken into bitter bondage! This world will overthrow any one or any sect who tries to take away their freedom to live peaceably or sin peaceably! Believe me! The days of oppression and backwardness are numbered!
Re: Egyptian Court Sentences 7 Christians, US Pastor To Death Over Anti-Islam film by pmc01(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
kadree:
May u knw peace wherever u may find ursef.
Ameen o. And you too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel / Obama Vs McCain Round 2 Of The Debates / Transcript Of Obama Romney Second Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.