Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:02 AM

Okrika {2nd Hand Clothes} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Okrika {2nd Hand Clothes} (2340 Views)

Hermes 100% Okrika..........letter To Linda Banana Island House Ikeji / Ebola: The Use Of Second Hand Clothes Can Be Dangerous. / Views The Who-is-whi At The Jonathan's In-laws Burial In Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okrika {2nd Hand Clothes} by sandraluck12: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2012
OKRIKA {2ND HAND CLOTHES!}

I want to advise my Nigeria peeps to stop buying Okrika!

I was a serious customer when I was in naija, but since I came here and saw with my own eyes the type of people that wear those jeans and t-shirts, bra and panties, I cringed!

Please believe me when I say it is better to buy cheap new clothes than first grade okrika! Which we think is quality!

I am not trying to spoil any body's business, but anybody that is concerned about his or her health should pay heed, especially the women that buy okrika panties and bras!

The clearance sales in shops are mostly bought by boutiques and sold at a costly price. Right now, we are in fall going to winter that starts in December 21st. So shops are doing clearance sales of summer wears because new designs will come out next year summer. The okrika you see with labels are the un-wanted ones, that are given out. And there are different ways Okrika is collected, which is not the issue here.

Please my peeps, STOP BUYING OKRIKA!
Re: Okrika {2nd Hand Clothes} by Caseless: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ok, thank u. So women avoid bra and panties used by white women especially those ones with the popular OKRIKA odour. Op, wait oo....are they not taken to the cloth exchange and sent to thirdwall countries as AID Anymore? Thou, not all are sent to africa for free cos some goes to the clothe xchange, give what they have(not worn more than 2-3 times) , add money and take something new. It is this one he/she has xchanged that is sent to some country. Na so i see am for one report oooo.

Original things de those stuffs sha...but we no fit continue like that.

And if it has to stop, then importation of every other thing in d name of 'fairly-used' things like cars, phones, etc, must also stop.
Re: Okrika {2nd Hand Clothes} by manmustwac(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
I get over 100k worth of okrika clothes in lagos that I brought from london so I no wan hear angry
Re: Okrika {2nd Hand Clothes} by tdmoggy: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2013
New London arrival - Cleared Today

9 bales of children - N69,500 each
1 bale of london ladies bra - N125,000
2 bales Mens shirt (100 pieces) - N42,000 each
1 Bale ladies mixed tops - N35,000
1 Bale of original shorts - N35,000
1 Bale of light Sports wear - N55,000
1 Bale Mens polo/t shirt mix - N45,000
1 Bale of Ladies mix dresses - N65,000
Mens shoes - 6 Bags (186 pairs) - N1,300 each
Children shoes 3 bags (206 pairs) - N750 each

Also
1 bale of mixed underwear pants
1 Bale Mixed socks/stockings
1 bale of leggings
1 bale of singlets/camisoile

All items london A grade goods
Prices reflected are previous selling price,
Items not priced are subject to negotiation and offers are welcome.

Email with your contact phone number and we will text you our warehouse address
at Iyana ipaja

Dealers are welcome and we can negotiate multiple deals price.
We ship every month and we are looking for steady buyers

Send us email on Nigeriadesk@lexwin.co.uk
Re: Okrika {2nd Hand Clothes} by Chipoleonthrift: 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Call/WhatsApp on 08119420511

Have you been wanting to go into okrika business or new clothes business please take your time to read this article to have a little knowledge before you venture into the business.
Hi nairalanders i am Vivian an importer of thrift and new clothes in bales and i am based in Lagos State Ibeju Lekki Free Trade Zone Nigeria and i will be sharing with you all some tips before starting your thrift/new clothes business.
✓Okrika business is very lucrative and can make one rich and at the same time make one go broke if you not dont do your findings before starting the business.
✓ Okrika business is a black market business which no one knows what is been packed in the bale except you have a good used clothing company that knows what it means to loose customers.
✓ If you stay in an area where they love cheap but beautiful things go for china bales and if you stay in an area where they love quality and luxury clothes and can be able to pay very well go for UK bales. Now don't get me wrong china clothes also are beautiful and have it's own quality on like UK. If you want to start thrift business don't buy clothes base on what people demands if not you will buy it and bring and they won't buy only for them to ask you to bring another type again,so do your research on what people buy the most in your area for instance in the market or online. Every bale has it season there are bales you will buy to sell and the season won't be right for that particular bale so if it requires you to go to the market and ask please do.
✓The only thing spoiling okrika business is a repacked bale although not all repacked bales are bad,some are good but if you buy a direct bale you will enjoy the neatness and content of the bale.
✓Firm doesn't guarantee that the bale will be 💯 good like most people they will see a bale someone opened and if they eventually see the name of the firm they will start looking for that particular bale with name and it doesn't work that way because you might open the bale and find out that your own content is bad and not what you saw in the other person's bale that made you bought that same type. So get a good vendor or someone that knows about bale to guide you.
✓Been a newbie/starter doesn't mean you can't start with a bale, definitely you can and bale is more profitable than slot and and picking and buying from a vendor that opens bale is more safer and has low risk than buying from people that don't open bale.
✓ Going to see the bale you are buying doesn't mean you can't buy a bad bale and most importers will not allow you to open the bale nylon to check what you are buying which is very very bad. Opening the nylon to check what you are buying will make you know if the clothes are neat and you can be able to see but unfortunately most importers don't allow it.
✓ Have in mind that most good bales are not cheap it is very okay for you to compare prices,but if you have a truthful vendor that tells you the truth just try and stick with the person. Most people want a luxury bale for 200k or 150k for instance a gown bale that has rich Aunty's vibe,ashawo dress and party dress it is not possible and i will tell you for free. Firms doesn't guarantee a good bale with good content and most of you don't know how this thing works,not all types of bales i offload here in Lagos State and sometimes if i open up to my customers that the bale they want is not in Lagos they will be like someone wants to scam them and even if i tell them to come to my shop they will still not want to come and start saying why is my shop not in arena oshodi,so everyone selling okrika bales must have a shop in arena market i don't really understand how most of you think. Most people sell strictly online which they don't have a walk in shop and they sell very well,we pay for bales to people we have never met face to face before and we seal seals on phone which they deliver swiftly. Talk more of someone that tell you to come to his/her shop. My shop is at an open place where one cannot even be kidnapped so please feel free to come and meet me one on one or go through my YouTube channel @ ViviThriftStores and my Facebook page ViviThriftStores and please subscribe to my YouTube channel 🤗🤗.
✓Lets talk about bad bale
Most people think bad bale means the clothes will be rags. Which is not 💯 true a bad bale sometimes for instance you bought a bale of hoodie or men's polo and eventually you got sweatshirts and ladies polo top which is disappointing but i bet you that most of it will be clean throughout and which you will be able to sell to get your money back than opening a bale and getting rags that you wont be able to sell.
✓A UK bale doesn't mean it was been packed in the UK.most of this UK bale is been packed in china,cotonou and Togo although the clothes are gotten from UK but that doesn't mean it was been packed in the UK, i know that you are shocked right 😎😎
Most of you will be looking for clothes that are luxury but if a vendor tells you to wait for it to come you will not agree and you will say you need it immediately and most of you will be looking for bales that comes with new clothes all through with tags which is not possible. If you need clothes with tags please kindly buy patpat or Shein and stop looking for the impossible.There are bales you will see and you will wonder if there are truly okrika clothes and i want to tell you yes there are okrika.
*Sometimes you will buy a bale that is very very neat without clearance and unfortunately you won't find a name on it that is because most importers loves copyright,for instance you buy a bale that the name is favor and you open the bale and see lovely clothes and due to the fact that you bought it at a high price you will be looking for a vendor that sells that particular bale at a cheaper price and you eventually see one and buy and after opening the bale you find clothes that are totally different from what you bought from the other vendor and later you will start saying the vendor gave you a bad bale. It is because of greed and you are looking for a cheaper price that is why.

✓there is no crop top bale and bale like this is strictly on special order and they are very very expensive,very soon i will be offloading crop tops for those of you that need the bale and it is 450k for a UK 55KG and it has about 1000+ pieces so if you are interested you will have to pay 20,000 to book for your slot and when it arrives i will inform you and if you would like to come and pickup it is very very acceptable,you pay your balance and carry your bale or if you can't buy this one then you can buy Nigerian made crop tops i sell 10 pieces for 18,000 very beautiful and lovely.

✓There is also corset top bale but you can't find it in Nigeria,you can only get it either in the UK,US and CHINA and TOGO only on special order request.
But if you want to buy these types of tops i can place an order for it and have it in mind that it takes three-4 weeks to arrive Nigeria,so if you can wait then it's fine but if you can't please don't order it because i don't want a situation where you will be calling and disturbing me about your order meanwhile i have given you time it will arrive

✓There are different types of bales and kgs depending on the country which are CHINA 100KG/80KG/90KG ,AUSTRALIA 55KG ,UK 45KG/55KG,USA 55KG,CANADA 55KG,SPANIISH 45KG & POLAND 100KG and not all big bales weighs the exact kg like 100kg.

✓Lastly know how to grade your bale,for the fact you are buying a grade A bale doesn't mean you won't grade it,grading means for instance you will have to separate the ones that have casual wears & outing wears,which the prices cannot be the same,there are some you will sell for a higher price and there are some you will sell at a lower price. It will interest you to know that some bales you won't get clearance in it from the beginning to the end the clothes will be very neat without any clearance while some bales has clearance in it whereby you need to grade the clothes from first grade which are the ones that are very very neat and last grade which have little defect on it. So when a vendor gives you his/her own price do your research very well. Most of you that do contact me from here always ask of prices and pictures of the content of the bale and if i send it you will use my pictures to go and ask another for that same bale and price and the vendor will accept he/she have it and after buying you will end up finding out it was not what you ordered for but anyways like i said if you want to invest in okrika business do your research very well and if you are free to make enquiries even if you are not buying i will definitely respond to you,so don't come to my dm with pretence as if you want to buy a bale immediately i won't respond to you.
>Here are some list of bales with their prices and have in mind prices are likely to change and just so you know that there are china clothing factories here in Lagos State that produces men polo shirts,jeans trousers and shein bale so i will be listing the prices below and prices of bales too which are slightly negotiable.

(1) (Reply)

The Weirdest Wedding Cake Ever And It's Ugly Too / I Can't Stop Laughing; See This Hilarious Reply This Guy Sent To MTN. / Tstv Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.