Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Gtb Online 3rd Party Transfer Question - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtb Online 3rd Party Transfer Question (2659 Views)

Shipping From The Usa Without Using 3rd Party Shipping Company? / How To Transfer GTB To GTB Fund By Phone Call / Gtb Internet Banking Token Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Online 3rd Party Transfer Question by Obalende: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2008
This facility was suspended by GTB a while ago but then put back - so i cant remit money online to 3rd parties whether gtb account holders or other banks.

whats the procedure for restoring it (especially if one is not in naija)?
Re: Gtb Online 3rd Party Transfer Question by Success77: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2008
The third party online account transfer service is the one I use the most on GTBank online. The new procedure involves you contacting your Account Officer and ask him to send you the softcopy of the "Pre-Registered Third-Party Online Transfer" form.  Just fill out all the third party accounts that you want to pre-register, sign the mandate, scan it, and mail it back to the Account Officer, who will do the needful to ensure that you can see the accounts listed on the Pre-Registered Transfer menu when you login again. It may take 1-4 days for them to process the request.
Re: Gtb Online 3rd Party Transfer Question by niyyie(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2008
After 2 or 3 emails, my account officer insists the 3rd Party transfer is fully suspended though the notice after login says otherwise. I can't wait to get back to Nigeria so I can confront him.

(1) (Reply)

Toothpick Production In Nigeria. / GET A VERIFIED STRIPE ACCOUNT IN YOUR NAME / How Do I Create A Fully Verified Stripe Account As A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.