Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,380 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2437 Views)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by maclatunji: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
Salam Alaykum,

We thank almighty Allah for making us witness another year-end. As many of us are aware, this is the time of the year we organize SECTIONAL POSTER OF THE YEAR AWARDS across all Nairaland sections. This officially started in 2009. In 2009, MUHSIN won the award(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-368303.0.html) beating Lagosboy by 4 votes; in the next year- 2010, LAGOSBOY emerged winner beating Chakula by a single vote(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-559875.32.html).

In 2011, DEOLS emerged the winner beating Sweetnecta by 3 votes. https://www.nairaland.com/815469/deols-2011-islam-muslims-section

Who will emerge winner in 2012? You decide!

Rules:

1. Only 1 nomination per member

2. Any nominee that has been banned by the moderators this year will be disqualified (accidental spam bot banning shall be waived).

3. Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her
section but may be nominated in other
sections.

4. Nominee must be active in this section.

5. Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and
not a trouble-maker (passionate defence of
one's opinions is no trouble-making though)

6. Top 3 nominees will be up for a new voting thread (No polls this year), one person, one vote. Nomination takes a week and voting another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of voting.

7. Where there is tie, the mod(s) reserve(s) the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours.

Let the nomination begin!
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by olawalebabs(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
Tbaba1234 deserve to take the crown from deols (equally deserve it).
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Jarus(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
Tbaba for me
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by maclatunji: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
olawalebabs: Tbaba1234 deserve to take the crown from deols (equally deserve it).

Don't start with that. One person one nominee. Now, restate clearly who you are nominating.

Thank you.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by bntY: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2012
poster of d year? T-ba-ba. Guess u shld create more awards for others too o.I gat a template...
Spice of d section-deols.
Opomulero :maclatunji
Arbitrator: muki
Observers club chairman:myself and d bunch wasting mac's teslim in introduction thread.Lol

1 Like

Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by olawalebabs(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
maclatunji:

Don't start with that. One person one nominee. Now, restate clearly who you are nominating.

Thank you.
show me who deserve the award more than the e-mallam.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by maclatunji: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
olawalebabs: show me who deserve the award more than the e-mallam.

So why are you mentioning another? We are asking for one name, let us not muddle things up with unnecessary sentiments. We don't even need more than one word, just give us a name.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by olawalebabs(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
maclatunji:

So why are you mentioning another? We are asking for one name, let us not muddle things up with unnecessary sentiments. We don't even need more than one word, just give us a name.
I mentioned the name only as a reference.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by zayhal(f): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
Tbaba
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by vedaxcool(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
Thaba deserves it more than any other person, so thaba is my chioce!

but I also support bnt call for additional awards, I don't know what we would give him, but Mac deserve nothing less than an award, no muslim have suffered immensely from a well formulated coalition of the willing (atheists, christians, pagans and even muslims) like mac has on the account of keeping this section well moderated compared to the insane jungle you witness in the religion section. And I second a motion that we create additional awards to acknowledge what mac has done in this section!
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by busar(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
Tbaba deserves it
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by deols(f): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
It is definitely tbaba.

It is okay to start saying the Congratulations!!
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by deols(f): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
olawalebabs: Tbaba1234 deserve to take the crown from deols (equally deserve it).

Thanks but only tbaba does.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by BahPulo(f): 2:58am On Dec 02, 2012
I nominate tbaba, his videos are a good source of knowledge for me
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by lekzy007(m): 5:24am On Dec 02, 2012
tbaba is da man,love his presentation and analysis.......
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by zayhal(f): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
Interesting. Tbaba winning unopposed.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by maclatunji: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
maclatunji:

olawalebabs: I mentioned the name only as a reference.

Olawalebabs, you already responded to my post once- let it end there.

Thank you.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by tbaba1234: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
Deols
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Rafidi: 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
LagosShia
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by crosbreaka: 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
LagosShia-the slayer of wahhabism! grin
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by maclatunji: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
^Sorry guys, Lagosshia has received bans from the moderator in 2012. Therefore, your nominations are null and void.

Thank you.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Rafidi: 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
maclatunji: ^Sorry guys, Lagosshia has received bans from the moderator in 2012. Therefore, your nominations are null and void.

Thank you.

It does not concern me.that is your rule but he is my choice.the ban he is still serving is for postin what you did not like and offend your sensitivity,inspite of it being truth.

This is OBJ versus Atiku grin

Too bad there is corrupt leadership even in an "islamic" setting.

2 Likes

Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Zhulfiqar1: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2012
LagosShia,REVEALER OF UNBEARABLE TRUTH.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Wizeboy(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2012
Tbaba definitely deserve it
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2012
My votes go to Sweetnecta and vedaxcool.

Sweetnecta for the cool-headed way he handles the religious discussions, civil, not so agressive.

Vedaxcool for his passion in defending Islam, he is also a very funny guy.
Re: Nominations For 'islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by maclatunji: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2012
E_monkey: My votes go to Sweetnecta and vedaxcool.

Sweetnecta for the cool-headed way he handles the religious discussions, civil, not so agressive.

Vedaxcool for his passion in defending Islam, he is also a very funny guy.

Kindly pick only one person.

(1) (2)

Who Are The Ahl Al-bayt (Household) of The Holy Prophet (saws)? / African Migrants: "Arabs Hate Us. They Don’t Think Blacks Can Be Muslims" / Discussing The Reality Of The Crisis Between The Shia Scholars And The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.