Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,707 members, 7,889,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Very First Sincere Kiss ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Very First Sincere Kiss ! (548 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / My Country People, Is This Really A Kiss Or Fight? / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Very First Sincere Kiss ! by stupor(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
My very fisrt sincere kiss had been on our 'To do list' fór about 3 years when we innocently liked eachother as platonic friends way back in my high-school days,contrarily,it was my last with that girl.

Several years after,have tried to revamp such expensive feeling but each time I try,I ended spending tòo much of time on the act.

Kissing was a sòothing feeling back then i enjoyed with some of the sexiest and most daring brilliant high school classmates then as it was always revered by the girls for few intelligent and cute boys like me.

Due to age and maturity,my kissing abilities and flair has slowly depreciated,but always red when I get a cool impulse from a loving mate but not as cômparable to that very first one that we both never told Mama nor Our teachers till date.

Kiss me but dònt tell !

POSTER'S DISCRETION ADVISED : RATED /14/

(1) (Reply)

Want To Write For Amoize Magazine / Man Stabs His Sister 20 Times For Leaving The House Alone / Child Safety Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.