Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,868 members, 7,969,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:07 AM

She Wants A Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants A Ring (1954 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants A Ring by pheesayor(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2008
I need u people here to advice on this. I have this girl I met thru hints matchmaking. I was in Lagos and she was Ibadan. She asked me for a ring but I refused then. She then travelled to singspore around october last year to further her education and we lost contact but she had to come to back to obtain her certificate. Now she says she still loves me and I still love her too even though she's not cute and she is still asking for the ring. I have been adviced against it by someone saying the consequences might not be good. I am confused on what to do. She will be going back in about a week and I dont know if I should get it or not. I need nairalanders to tell me what to do cos m confused. I love badly though
Re: She Wants A Ring by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2008
@poster

am sorry

please clarify. . . . .  you just met her and she's asking for a ring?
Re: She Wants A Ring by FactorChic(f): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2008
I swear, d way some ppl dey write their posts sef.
wetin be dis one? angry
Re: She Wants A Ring by Busta(f): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2008
If u wanna buy or give her a ring, do it cos u want to and not becos she’s putting pressure on u for a ring.

Come to think of it, did she ask u to propose to her or simply just give her a ring? Something’s up somewhere I she’s just demanding for a ring. . . .is she gonna eat it?
Re: She Wants A Ring by pheesayor(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

@poster

am sorry

please clarify. . . . . you just met her and she's asking for a ring?

We've been dating for a while but she has been asking for the ring right from when we started dating and she's talking of some kind of little engagement between the both of us
Re: She Wants A Ring by pheesayor(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2008
Busta:

If u want to buy or give her a ring, do it because u want to and not because she’s putting pressure on u for a ring.

Come to think of it, did she ask u to propose to her or simply just give her a ring? Something’s up somewhere I she’s just demanding for a ring. . . .is she going to eat it?

A ring as a sort of symbol that she's dating me and to scare away other guys
Re: She Wants A Ring by Busta(f): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2008
na by force?

let her go get one and tell pple she's has a fiancee.
like i said, do it cos u wanna do it, not cos she wants u to get her one.
Re: She Wants A Ring by ifyalways(f): 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2008
Busta:

na by force?

let her go get one and tell people she's has a fiancee.
like i said, do it because u want to do it, not because she wants u to get her one.
well said
Re: She Wants A Ring by justbones(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2008
ask her what type of ring she wants.
Engagement Ring
Wedding Ring
Ear Ring
ring worm grin
Re: She Wants A Ring by tboy1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2008
pheesayor:

A ring as a sort of symbol that she's dating me and to scare away other guys

Can't she buy the ring herself?
Re: She Wants A Ring by ifyalways(f): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2008
justbones:

Engagement Ring
Wedding Ring
Ear Ring
ring worm grin
LMAO
Re: She Wants A Ring by Kave(m): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2008
Guy, Th ething is that this girl is not even your Girl friend.Because yo u never said "your girl friend said" you just said there is this girl. Well, with my own experience, If she was actually your girl, and demands for it before you even think of giving it to her, then i see nothing wrong with that. My girl asked for it and i got one for her.Its neither a wedding nor engagement ring. Its just a ring symbolizing your love for her.Fine, she wants to feel commited to you thats why she wants it.But hey! the girl is checking out again.Do you really want to keep the relationship? Be careful before you get the ring though.So that if it takes time for her to come back and you have another girl here eventually, there would not be problems when she comes back later. Just think twicw ok,

Cheers gee.
Re: She Wants A Ring by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 12, 2008
Then Give her the bleeping ring!
Afterall, it's just a ring grin
Re: She Wants A Ring by tkb417(m): 7:30am On Feb 12, 2008
so giving her the ring means u guys are married?
i cant understand what ure saying abeggi shed more light. . .
Re: She Wants A Ring by opokonwa(m): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2008
@poster

DO WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND.

But if you don't trust her, do not commit yourself with any ring.

This world is deeper than meets the eye.

She can do without the ring and you guys' relationship can still be in tact.

Commitment is not by force.
Re: She Wants A Ring by Easybaby(f): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2008
jassie:

Then Give her the bleeping ring!
Afterall, it's just a ring grin

Yeah . . .give her the fucking ring, afterall U claimed to love her undecided
Re: She Wants A Ring by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2008
@poster

Majority takes the vote. So what do you think you're going to do.

Are you mumufied enough to give her a ring or are you man enough to stand your ground?

justbones:

Engagement Ring
Wedding Ring
Ear Ring
ring worm grin

Lmao grin grin grin
Easybaby:

Yeah . . .give her the fucking ring, afterall You claimed to love her undecided

abi ooooo my sista. Men like to dey yarn rubbish but when them reach checkout point na so so fumble
Re: She Wants A Ring by Easybaby(f): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

@poster

Are you mumufied enough to give her a ring or are you man enough to stand your ground?

Lmao grin grin grin
abi ooooo my sista. Men like to dey yarn rubbish but when them reach checkout point na so so fumble

Don't mind them jare! sad
Re: She Wants A Ring by kingsikaz(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2008
d whole scenario appeared so sudden- u guys ought 2 pass through some stages b4 gettin 2 this. it seems somethin fishy is goin on. u just need to be very careful so that u will not dig ur own grave bi urself. be kool. dont rush into it, think deeply and reason well. decide urself, let no man,woman, physical things, situations and pressures take d decision

he who rush-in- rush-out
Re: She Wants A Ring by angelchi(f): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2008
@ poster, tak advice frm elders.
Re: She Wants A Ring by adeboo(f): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2008
But if u wanna give her a ring then do so - but if not, then dont.

You arent being forced to do anything, its by ur free will now.
Re: She Wants A Ring by babycool(f): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2008
It's not by force, if you are not ready for that sort of commitment, then let her know.
Re: She Wants A Ring by Zandra1(f): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2008
I dont get y a woman would want a ring from someone she isn't engaged or married to. Well d/f strokes for d/f people. Y'all love each other so give her the ring if that will make her happy. I only hope she wont be heart broken if u guys do not get married to each other after she's been wearing 'the ring'.
Re: She Wants A Ring by pheesayor(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

@poster

Lmao grin grin grin
kingsikaz:

d whole scenario appeared so sudden- u guys ought 2 pass through some stages before gettin 2 this. it seems somethin fishy is goin on. u just need to be very careful so that u will not dig your own grave bi yourself. be kool. don't rush into it, think deeply and reason well. decide yourself, let no man,woman, physical things, situations and pressures take d decision

he who rush-in- rush-out

I partially agree with that cos she first asked for the ring when we started dating but it's been almost 18 months and she's still asking

adeboo:

But if u want to give her a ring then do so - but if not, then don't.

You arent being forced to do anything, its by your free will now.

I really feel like giving her but a friend of mine cautioned me against it that's why m seeking for people's opinions
Re: She Wants A Ring by kingsikaz(m): 10:47am On Feb 18, 2008
i think u still need 2 be kool. sit back and see how things will work out.

you shouldn't allow ur feelings decide 4 u but rather think deeply and reasonably take d decision.

relax and let d house do d analysis
Re: She Wants A Ring by creamdream: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2008
then her a ring if she is worth it jo

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Girls / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking / Why Is It Difficult For Girlz To Get Off Their Feelings From Their First Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.