Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will (11437 Views)

Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m / Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by skyfall: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Nigerian Journalists never cease to amaze me. What is the point of repeating what someone says. . . word for word if you are gonna quote them anyway.

In his address to the nation, the president said the claims of Gucci Rice and Prada beans are greatly exaggerated. His words "The claims of Gucci Rice and Prada Beans are greatly exaggerated"

It makes no damn sense. undecided

Those are the half-baked graduates our universities create annually.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by charlsecy4(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
Opoki: But is there a literary meaning for the name "Debe" within South-East?

It could mean "KEEP IT."
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by dayokanu(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
ACM10:
How can a vegetable campaign for Peter Obi in 2010?
How can a blind man campaign for Peter Obi in 2010?
Something must be wrong with you guys lies.

Was yar Adua not a vegetable when he was contesting for Nigerian presidency and campaigning? Even when OBj was deceiving us with a phoney phone call to Yar Adua in Germany where he went to "rest"
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by ACM10: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Was yar Adua not a vegetable when he was contesting for Nigerian presidency and campaigning? Even when OBj was deceiving us with a phoney phone call to Yar Adua in Germany where he went to "rest"
hahahaha. . .this is really funny!
Do you really understand the meaning of the word "vegetable"? It seems like you have a logical thought block. All your logic is geared towards negativity to justify your bigoted stance.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by manosteel(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
From the response, i think people are becoming weary of Ojukwu this or that topics, people should just allow Ojukwu and his family be.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by dayokanu(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
ACM10:
hahahaha. . .this is really funny!
Do you really understand the meaning of the word "vegetable"? It seems like you have a logical thought block. All your logic is geared towards negativity to justify your bigoted stance.

Oh Do I need to educate you again? Or do you need to get to the library in your grandmas village to get some common sense as well?

Ojuku was already a vegetable that was why his wife became the village bicycle and he couldnt say anything about it.

How would everyone be phucking ikeebas wife and he wont say anything. he was already senile
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by ACM10: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Oh Do I need to educate you again? Or do you need to get to the library in your grandmas village to get some common sense as well?

[s]Ojuku was already a vegetable that was why his wife became the village bicycle and he couldnt say anything about it.

How would everyone be phucking ikeebas wife and he wont say anything. he was already senile[/s]
In your botched bid to educate me, you made a mockery of yourself. I'm only responding to you because I feel like doing so. Otherwise, I don't engage someone who is incapable of intelligent thought. Keep your perverted thought to yourself.

Now, DUMBO! Can you explain the word "vegetable" to me?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by EKARO(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
ACM10:
In your botched bid to educate me, you made a mockery of yourself. I'm only responding to you because I feel like doing so. Otherwise, I don't engage someone who is incapable of intelligent thought. Keep your perverted thought to yourself.

Now, DUMBO! Can you explain the word "vegetable" to me?

Go and check the library in your grandmothers village
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by ACM10: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Go and check the library in your grandmothers village
I SMH @ your low intellect. You deserves our pity.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by dayokanu(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
ACM10:
I SMH @ your low intellect. You deserves our pity.

Guy you don tell us since last year say you dey go your grandmas village go get knowledge, we still dey wait ooo
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by Theblessed(f): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sun of god: Silly Chap . Was Ojukwu known as 'Papa Debe'?

Na now you dey fight,

You should have fought 25 years back when your father's 'di.ck' was itching for some young pu.sssy'

[b][size=16pt]Don't insult the man with your narrow thinking and intelligence, right? angry

As human beings, have we controls over whom members of our own family, should be? And as children, can we choose whom our parent should bring into the world or no?

Or who they should marry after a failed marriage? Though we can influence their behaviours - what if they are adamant and determined with their objectives and if possible, elope elsewhere and still get it done - show me now, how you would wring your neck for it, then?

If you want to be told, I'm telling you now that, there are certain things in your life you can not control/help and this is one of them for the 'Ojukwu's' or any family as such.

As long as life exists, and men kept living in ungodly ways, this kind if saga will never end and they know where it will all end and be settled - in heaven when they get there.

Therefore, stop blaming innocent children, who themselves are victims of their own parents experimentations for the crimes of their parents'!

[/size][/b]
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by geez1: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sorry Mr. Preferred Will writer

Obviously someone took the job and wrote it better than you, leaving you out of the script, but did it mean Oju Iku couldn't write his Will by himself especially considering the fact that I can count all the properties he owned with the fingers on one hand
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by EKARO(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by geez1: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
E_KARO: The same ojukwu who wanted to manage a country(biafra) is not even able to manage his own family and his own will. Ibhoes are something else talk about delusion of geandeur.smh

O su mi O! Someone who could not appropriate less than ten properties wanted to manage a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by ACM10: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
E_KARO: The same ojukwu who wanted to manage a country(biafra) is not even able to manage his own family and his own will. Ibhoes are something else talk about delusion of geandeur.smh
Abiola was a greater joke. The greatest illusionist of 20th century.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by geez1: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
ACM10:
Abiola was a greater joke.

So not true. This drama is just beginning and see what dimension Season 1 is taking. Besides Abiola had far more children and more than thirty times the property Ojukwu had dead and alive but if you can't manage just a few properties I can count with the fingers on one hand, how on earth can you even manage a local government. As you can see, he had to look for someone to write his Will for him

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by ACM10: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
geez*:

So not true. This drama is just beginning and see what dimension Season 1 is taking. Besides Abiola had far more children and more than thirty times the property Ojukwu had dead and alive but if you can't manage just a few properties I can count with the fingers on one hand, how on earth can you even manage a local government. As you can see, he had to look for someone to write his Will for him
Lie! Abiola died bankrupt. He amassed debt for his children and grandchildren. He was buried in a rented land. He borrowed money for his presidential bid. His properties were confiscated to settle his debt. Thank God that Abacha stopped him. If not, Nigeria will inherit Abiola's debt.
Ojukwu acquired his wealth as an upright businessmman, while Abiola acquired his wealth through corrupt practices and by romancing the successive junta. His fingers were fatally burnt when he challenged the decision of the junta.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by EKARO(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
geez*:

O su mi O! Someone who could not appropriate less than ten properties wanted to manage a nation.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by EKARO(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by EKARO(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by emmalezy(m): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2012
Opoki: Its crystal clear that the man is fighting for the first born role which is so common in Nigeria...
But is there a literary meaning for the name "Debe" within South-East?
No insult meant.

Yes sir. There is a meaning
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by emmalezy(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2012
palugy colina: ojukwu was a coward...now we have all seen it all..
After causing d death of so many..he made a mockery out of his own family..was he even a good christian?
Catholics..hmmm
Catholic na church?
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by geez1: 5:58am On Dec 03, 2012
ACM10:
Lie! Abiola died bankrupt. He amassed debt for his children and grandchildren. He was buried in a rented land. He borrowed money for his presidential bid. His properties were confiscated to settle his debt. Thank God that Abacha stopped him. If not, Nigeria will inherit Abiola's debt.
Ojukwu acquired his wealth as an upright businessmman, while Abiola acquired his wealth through corrupt practices and by romancing the successive junta. His fingers were fatally burnt when he challenged the decision of the junta.

Must you lie?

By the time the Abiola family is done sharing what he had, I'm sure at least twenty of Abiola's children will have in their names more than everything Oju Iku ever had in his life
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by ACM10: 6:18am On Dec 03, 2012
geez*:

Must you lie?

By the time the Abiola family is done sharing what he had, I'm sure at least twenty of Abiola's children will have in their names more than everything Oju Iku ever had in his life
1. Abiola was buried in a rented land. True or False?

2. Abiola borrowed money for his campaign. True or False?

3. Abiola left behind a massive debt. True or False?

These informations were widely published in newspapers.
If you accuse me of lying, I expect you to provide a rebuttal.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by geez1: 6:54am On Dec 03, 2012
ACM10:
1. Abiola was buried in a rented land. True or False?

2. Abiola borrowed money for his campaign. True or False?

3. Abiola left behind a massive debt. True or False?

These informations were widely published in newspapers.
If you accuse me of lying, I expect you to provide a rebuttal.

It's all false eediot

You prove that any of those lies are true and if you owned a property, would you allow anyone outside your family to be buried there? You're so cheap and unintelligent
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by ACM10: 7:13am On Dec 03, 2012
geez*:

It's all false eediot

You prove that any of those lies are true and if you owned a property, would you allow anyone outside your family to be buried there? You're so cheap and unintelligent
The onus is on you f00l to prove that I lied. I made an assertion and I expect you to shoot it down with your facts. I can see that you are too young to know the dynamics of Abiola's family. Once again, these informations were widely published in the media. The shout of lie! lie!! by a goat like you does not change this historical fact.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by GoodNigerian: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2012
Opoki: Its crystal clear that the man is fighting for the first born role which is so common in Nigeria...
But is there a literary meaning for the name "Debe" within South-East?
No insult meant.
Debe means 'Keep/secure/protect' Chukwudebe means 'May God keep/secure/protect (you). We have Chukwudebelu meaning God has kept... (you alive).
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by kagel: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2012
DEDE LISTEN, YOUR FATHER LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND THE REASON WHY HE DID NOT WILL ANYTHING TO YOU IS TO MAKE YOU A STRONG MAN JUST FOR YOU TO WORK HARD
FOR YOUR SELF, YOU CAN BE MORE THAN YOUR FATHER OK!.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by Austinodark(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

You mean like Ojuku who died lonely deaf dumb and rotten in London? He was even reported to be a vegetable for like 4yrs before he died.

And in hell being fisted by Lucifer himself
The way awolowowo is been fisted in hell after comiting suicide
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by T9ksy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
ACM10:
The onus is on you f00l to prove that I lied.I made an assertion and I expect you to shoot it down with your facts. I can see that you are too young to know the dynamics of Abiola's family. Once again, these informations were widely published in the media. The shout of lie! lie!! by a goat like you does not change this historical fact.

That's a typical ibotic logic......anyone can make any claim (depending on how much cheap drugs he/she has been experiementing with,

extantly) knowing fully well that he/she does not have to provide or indicate why or how he/she came by such supposition rather, the burden is on the other

party to provide proof that the asserter was fallacious. Typical example is "NCNC won the 1951 regoinal election in western nigeria" but ibos don't seem to

appreciate that the rest of us (critically lacking in ibotic reasoning) will love to see their "election results" which they predicate their indictment on.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....IBOISM at its finest!!!
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will by lekanolas: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kachikwu Apologizes For ‘magician’ Remark, Promises To End Fuel Crisis / ‘Petrol Queues, Power Failure Will Persist Without Adequate Pricing’ - Kachikwu / Anambra PDP Kicks Against Stella Oduah’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.