Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,305 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. (712 Views)

FIFA Tells Nigerian Referees To Forget Officiating At World Cup / Five Matches That Won Chelsea The Premier League Title / 8 Of The Best Players Never To Have Won A Top-flight League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2008
Dont hate me. i'm a True Blue but after our match with Liverpool,i think we don't need to struggle again for the title. we've lost out.even man u are out.so it's all 2 assenal honestly. so now what do we need to do to win next season's title? even right now what do u guys think about avram grant? don't u think ten cate should be the coach instead and grant play 2nd? what is wrong with our attack? do we need to overhaul the team? embarassed what do my Blues brothers think?
Re: Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. by 4Him(m): 2:06am On Feb 12, 2008
Lampard in that midfield is the reason u play so badly. What is SWP doing in ur team?
Top teams dont necessarily play midfielders who are all power and very little skill (Essien).

Joe Cole? An overhyped average player.
Re: Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. by nyabinghi(m): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2008
See chelesea fan giving up so easily. Arsenal still has 5 potential babanana peels enconters to negotiate. They are still to visit the bridge,old trafford and host liverpool and everton, also they are yet to play birmingham and Bolton. Arsenal won't win the league.
Mark my words.
Re: Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. by oruonye: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2008
hey, Blues fan hang in there,its not over till its over. dont forget this is football, where anything is possible.
Re: Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. by ayusman16(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2008
nyabinghi:

See chelesea fan giving up so easily. Arsenal still has 5 potential babanana peels enconters to negotiate. They are still to visit the bridge,old trafford and host liverpool and everton, also they are yet to play birmingham and Bolton. Arsenal won't win the league.
Mark my words.

Is this analysis from ur brain or from somewhere else? what makes u think the Gunners wont take maximum points from all these games? huh? It doesnt bother me at all considering the doomed predications u guys av made before the start of the season. But guess what, we still remain on top!
Re: Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. by uwamemeka(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2008
i dont agree with you. ibelieve chelsea is still in contention, 5 points inconclusive.
Grant is doing perfectly well, at least better than mourino would have done had remained there
Re: Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. by chuckdee4(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2008
uwamemeka:

i don't agree with you. ibelieve chelsea is still in contention, 5 points inconclusive.
Grant is doing perfectly well, at least better than mourino would have done had remained there

I sort of doubt that ur last statement
Mourinho knew how to be defensive and still sneak the odd goal here and there, Grant has inherited the team and promised attractive football in the process. You'all are still waiting for that attractive football, Grant hasn't done bad but he cannot be JM in a million years, you only need to watch the game against Liverpool to see how Chelsea's style hasn't changed.
Grant should be given money to buy his own players, then given the chance to use them in the season b4 he is fully judged
Re: Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. by delbizzie1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2008
babaearly:

Dont hate me. i'm a True Blue but after our match with Liverpool,i think we don't need to struggle again for the title. we've lost out.even man u are out.so it's all 2 assenal honestly. so now what do we need to do to win next season's title? even right now what do u guys think about avram grant? don't u think ten cate should be the coach instead and grant play 2nd? what is wrong with our attack? do we need to overhaul the team? embarassed what do my Blues brothers think?

At least your being honest, its about time u blues fans admit that the gunners has been in a much better form and playing good football u lot would only dream to play tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. by A40(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2008
@babaearly
If all Chelsea fans where like you the world would be a better place
Re: Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. by folahann(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2008
Am I actually laughing, sorry guys you can always try next season lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. by bello4real: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hey,

W? are u saying we should forget the cup, impossible!!

i know with determination our boys can still make it.
so far we are able to win the rest of our matches and hope that asener will lose some

let keep our finger crossed
Re: Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2008
uwamemeka:

Do you say Grant is doing better than Mourihno?
take a look at Mourihno' s performance:
1. 3 years unbeaten at Stamford B.(P.L)
2. 2 trophies every season
3. Back to back P.L manager of the year (2003- 2004, 2004 - 2005)

Besides, Grant is still using Mourihno's signings and pattern
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I believe Chelsea can still do something
Re: Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. by topeorekoy(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2008
chelsea fans have to believe that its out of their hands. u still have to play MAN UTD and Arsenal at home and u cant say for sure that u r winning both matches. u also have to play Tottenham and Everton to play. so u are sure u r winning these matches? i doubt, chelsea will surely drop points
Re: Chelsea,we Need To Forget About The League Title. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2008
hear an arsenal player talking why not face Milan first?

(1) (Reply)

Siasia Wanted At Bolton / Pick Your 5 Africa Representatives For Sa2 010 / Hitv Takes Over Tinapa Studios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.