Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,556 members, 7,951,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Music/video: Fast Rising Artiste Elvis Grey Beaten 2 d Point Of Death By Cultist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music/video: Fast Rising Artiste Elvis Grey Beaten 2 d Point Of Death By Cultist (692 Views)

Lovely Song: Linda Ikeji by Elvis Grey (download) / Fast Rising Artiste 'laycon' Set To Release 8freestyle / Fast Rising Artiste Cum Producer, Davido Drops A New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music/video: Fast Rising Artiste Elvis Grey Beaten 2 d Point Of Death By Cultist by ed23bello: 12:34am On Dec 02, 2012
Elvis grey a fast rising music artiste was beaten to pulp by suspected cultists who claimed he did a “Damilola” song for one of their girlfriends,named Damilola. This video has been making rounds on phones.. He went to perform somewhere and sang his song ‘Damilola’ on stage.
After the performance, it was alleged that some cult guys took him away and gave him the beating of his life because they claim he was said/ dating one of their girlfriends,named Damilola.

If you ask me i would say something should be done about this ALIEN’s who live among us HUMAN’s Or do i have to start praying for judgement day to come to put and end to tHIS

The song Damilola which was recorded 2007 is off his Album which i believe is yet to be released “FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN”…Some say it’s staged but why will someone go through all this for the sake of publicity or some other dumb reasons? Things dey happen sha OoOooooh

Thank God he was’nt killed.

(Photo Ay Comedian & Elvis Grey )

Download Here

Listen Here

Source Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVjclZvuxvo

(1) (Reply)

[throwback] Music: Naeto C Ft Asa – Share My Blessings / J'dess - Feel Alright ( Jaaaaaaam!!!) / New Music: Olamide - Awon Goons Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.